Sports Talking-Douche Bags Condemn Player Choice To Stand In Respect to Country / Flag

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Sports Pundits Criticize Steelers' Villanueva For Being The Only Team
Member To Stand For The Anthem

Screen-Shot-2017-09-25-at-1.19.55-PM-e1506360169663.png

'He was wrong in this situation'

So POS sports talking-heads Skip Bayless and Shannon Sharpe are condemning Steelers’ Alejandro Villanueva, a former ARMY RANGER, for not putting team unity above his respect for his country, the flag, and our national anthem.

“I think he was wrong in this situation, Skip,” said Sharpe, who is also a former NFL player. “I believe he put his personal feelings in front of that of the team, and this is a team.”

Are you F*ING KIDDING ME?! Ummm, putting his personal feelings in front of his team, in front of his teammates, in front of the entire NFL, and in front of the fans is EXACTLY what Collin Kaepernick did! And for doing so he is being heralded by some idiots as a 'National Hero' while hypocritical assholes like Bayless and Sharpe are condemning Villanueva for doing the same exact thing!

I thought players had the right to express themselves, even when their beliefs are not shared by everyone?!

I thought players 'have the right to do so'?!

I thought players should not be BULLIED into 'joining the herd' and be forced to participate with everyone else?

So when did the NFL turn into 'Bizaro World' where disrespecting the flag / national anthem became acceptable and defensible, acceptable, and laudable, but continuing to show one's respect for the flag / anthem and all they represent became a non-politically correct, 'public shaming offense'?

Bayless and Sharpe are just 2 hypocrite assholes piling on in attacking a player - an ex-US military vet who understands what the flag REALLY means - for not caving to pressure and making supporting something he does not believe in and being someone he is not.

Personal choice - but Bayless and Sharpe are just giving me more reasons to ignore the NFL from now on.

F* 'Em!

Sports Pundits Criticize Steelers' Villanueva For Being The Only Team Member To Stand For The Anthem

And lots of people complained about Kap.

What's your point ?

The Afro American on that broadcast said Afro Americans steal, rob, assault, rape, murder so much (stats indicated 200 times more than Whites) because that is the primary way they get something they want, and therefore it is not really a crime.

Forum List

Back