Anthem standing Steeler Villanueva becomes sixth best selling NFL jersey overnight

Sales Of Alejandro Villanueva Jerseys Skyrocket After Being Only Steeler To Stand For National Anthem
Sales Of Alejandro Villanueva Jerseys Skyrocket After Being Only Steeler To Stand For National Anthem
PITTSBURGH (KDKA) – Alejandro Villanueva jersey sales are skyrocketing after he was the lone member of the Pittsburgh Steelers to stand for the national anthem before Sunday’s game against the Chicago Bears.

the point, he is a true AMERICAN PATRIOT.................the sad part his prick coach and others will probably do everything they can to end his career.

very brave, upstanding guy---------especially getting IN THE FACES of those brutish schmucks with the shoulder pads

upload_2017-9-25_11-57-4.png

PITTSBURGH (KDKA) – Alejandro Villanueva jersey sales are skyrocketing after he was the lone member of the Pittsburgh Steelers to stand for the national anthem before Sunday’s game against the Chicago Bears.

the point, he is a true AMERICAN PATRIOT.................the sad part his prick coach and others will probably do everything they can to end his career.

upload_2017-9-25_12-2-49.png

Steelers Coach Rips Afghan War Vet Villanueva for Standing for the Anthem - Breitbart

Careful, The hero being celebrated is an anchor baby. Kind of messes up that whole anti-anchor baby thing. Anyone know how many other anchor babies are war vets?

I'm betting a lot of the players that have joined the "protest" over the weekend are doing so out of pressure from the activist players.

Alejandro Villanueva jersey is best-seller in NFL

Alejandro Villanueva's jersey just became the hottest buy in the NFL.
It's the top seller in the league after the Pittsburgh Steelers offensive tackle broke with his team and walked out of the tunnel for the national anthem.

The Steelers had decided as a group to stay in the locker room. They were one of three teams to sit out the anthem after President Trump said NFL owners should fire players joining the protest. Trump referred to a player who disrespects the flag as a "son of a bitch."

On Monday, Villanueva's No. 78 jersey was outselling big names like Marshawn Lynch and Aaron Rodgers on the NFL Shop. Fanatics, which manages the site, said it was the top seller across all of its sports platforms.

Villanueva was a captain and an Army Ranger who served three tours in Afghanistan and received several medals for his service, including the Bronze Star.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

The funny thing is when you put on BSPN or CNN or MSNBC right now, they truly believe everyone is thinking just like them.

We are the fringe kkk members and the deplorables. Remember? We are the exception. No one thinks like us.

The left truly believe this black piece of ungrateful American hating shit is a victim.

uouunfsoqfydjbnundya.jpg

They equate him.......to this.

whipping+scars.jpg

Get that? They equate this.....

la-fi-hotprop-colin-kaepernick-san-jose-house-20161201

To this.....

slaves.jpg

You realize the team makes all the money from jersey sales ? And Kaps jersey was #1 when he started his protest .

And if anyone knows what it's like to be hassled by police it's large black men who now have money and nice cars .

You realize the team makes all the money from jersey sales ? And Kaps jersey was #1 when he started his protest .

And if anyone knows what it's like to be hassled by police it's large black men who now have money and nice cars .

Where is Kaeperdick's jersey ranked now? Oh wait he doesn't have one :lmao:

I'm not surprised. People who respect this country will stand behind those who shows that same respect.

I applaud Alejandro for not following the crowd. He felt they were wrong, and wasn't afraid to make that known.
That, IMO, is very admirable.

Last edited:
I'm not surprised. People who respect this country will stand behind anyone who shows that same respect.

I applaud Alejandro for not following the crowd. He felt they were wrong, and wasn't afraid to make that known.
I dont know if he thought they were wrong, but he was a former Army Ranger (special forces) who saw combat and lost friends. He also received a Bronze Medal. They, feel they put their lives on the line for EACH OTHER and VOLUNTEERED to be in harms way. Risked his life and was willing to give it for these spoiled millionaires pretending to be victims.

He did it out of an unreal sense of honor to his fallen FRIENDS. For most of us, that is just bullshit. For them is a whole hell of a lot more

For liberals to spit on him, I would love to actually witness them die. Trust this. Liberals are spitting on him....too.

I'm not surprised. People who respect this country will stand behind anyone who shows that same respect.

I dont know if he thought they were wrong, but he was a former Army Ranger (special forces) who saw combat and lost friends. He also received a Bronze Medal. They, feel they put their lives on the line for EACH OTHER and VOLUNTEERED to be in harms way. Risked his life and was willing to give it for these spoiled millionaires pretending to be victims.

He did it out of an unreal sense of honor to his fallen FRIENDS. For most of us, that is just bullshit. For them is a whole hell of a lot more

For liberals to spit on him, I would love to actually witness them die. Trust this. Liberals are spitting on him....too.
He didn't follow the others because he has respect for this country, and those who fought for it. I'm confident that respect came from his experiences in Afghanistan.

He didn't follow the others because he has respect for this country, and those who fought for it. I'm confident that respect came from his experiences in Afghanistan.
He VOLUNTEERED for a reason and that was TO SERVE.

He stood out of respect for his friends..that he lost and for those he served with and are still there.

The sense of honor is that much greater in them than you will ever know.

Forum List

Back