Statistic for Muslim lovers and Kahn

That you append a caveat to that sentence doesn't make it right. A serviceman is someone who's serving, not someone who retired. The sentence I quoted is a bullshit lie that no caveat can fix.

I'll modify again, in the hope you continue with the ISIS thread

Since the war on terror began in 2001, 14 US Muslim service members have died on the battlefield. In the same time, US Muslim service members have slaughtered 15 fellow Americans as well.

there we go, just the way you want it, all fixed.

Now about ISIS having nothing to do with religion, please entertain
Thanks for [finally] admitting your OP was wrong all along.
thumbsup.gif

Now go take some English remedial classes so ya don't fuck up like that again.

That you append a caveat to that sentence doesn't make it right. A serviceman is someone who's serving, not someone who retired. The sentence I quoted is a bullshit lie that no caveat can fix.

Since the war on terror began in 2001, 14 US Muslim service members have died on the battlefield. In the same time, US Muslim service members have slaughtered 15 fellow Americans as well.

thumbsup.gif

No admission from me, I will always claim retired service members fragged among the service members fragged, so yeah, whatever you say asswagon. Let the reader decide.

I have addressed your meaningless weak-ass objection, so go ahead with ISIS

are there anymore trivial and nonsensical issues from anyone? go for it

in the meantime, looking at what US muslims think

Muslims and Islam: Key findings in the U.S. and around the world

7% in 2011 said suicide bombings are sometimes justified, 1% say they often justified, that's about 15,000 of these despicable towelheads walking around America who think suicide bombing is fine. Bold prediction, we have a lot of muslim attacks coming in our future, Orlando was just a warmup.

As was pointed out earlier, a good fraction think of themselves as muslims first and americans second. It is pretty clear that they were not going to support the war on terror enthusiastically. Many of them refused to even believe it was arabs who did 9/11.

Muslims are problem population everywhere they are. The bigger question is why liberals fight so hard to live with this human garbage, then cover up for them when they do what muslims have been doing for centuries?

The far right, seeing the inevitable destruction of the Comrade Trump campaign looming, are freaking out.

Comrade Trump disparages the husband and the gold star widow, and his minions double down and do the same.
She's a gold star widow? You should rethink that because her husband was right beside her.

Gold star widow indeed.

I have to say that this thread,from the OP, is the ugliest thing I have ever read on this site. Its absolutely stomach churning. You people act like infants in the schoolyard and you dont give a shit for decency and respect. You probably cant even spell respect as I see you cant spell Khan.

How many Muslims need to die in service before Mr Khan can defend his dead son ?

You make me sick you fucking cretins.
No one attacked his dead son. So far what democrats have said is that there is something in the young Khan's background that would have prevented him from being vetted. What would thst be?

The far right haters here in America of the gold star families of American soldiers, which included Muslim American dead soldiers, are simply part of America's problem with values and honoring the American dream.

The far right haters here in America of the gold star families of American soldiers, which included Muslim American dead soldiers, are simply part of America's problem with values and honoring the American dream.

Totally unjustified extrapolation, there is no logic whatsoever that says that because I am pissed about Khan, the muslim community, and the democrats that means I hate ALL the families of the deceased veterans.

Islam is the problem, has been for over 20 years. No islam, no war, I had nothing to do with it. You do not get to define the American dream, and this war that muslims started has cost us quite a bit that could have been used for americans.

Enough whites will join with other Americans to deny Comrade Trump and his trumpanzees power in America.
but you're still not sure, cause you're still trying to push an agenda.

BTW, keep posting and showing us all your desperation.

About 14 muslims have died since 2001 fighting within the US military, that is their 'sacrifice' compared against 6800 americans dead in Iraq alone since 2001

Faces of American Muslims who died for their country revealed

but it gets better, two muslim in the US service have killed 15 of their fellow American servicemen in that time and wounded about 14

2009 Fort Hood shooting - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
United States v. Hasan K. Akbar - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

yes that is correct- Muslims in the US Army have killed more of their fellow US servicemen than the number of Muslims that have died fighting since 2001

let that one soak in left wing a-hole muslim apologists, gawd I hate muslims

Khan is a fraud. His law firm specializes in bringing Muslims into the country. He was also in the firm that was tied to Hillary's illegal email server.

Panic Mode: Khizr Khan Deletes Law Firm Website that Specialized in Muslim Immigration - Breitbart
Even all the better one Khan taking down another...con
, brilliant!!

About 14 muslims have died since 2001 fighting within the US military, that is their 'sacrifice' compared against 6800 americans dead in Iraq alone since 2001

but it gets better, two muslim in the US service have killed 15 of their fellow American servicemen in that time and wounded about 14

yes that is correct- Muslims in the US Army have killed more of their fellow US servicemen than the number of Muslims that have died fighting since 2001

Khan is a fraud. His law firm specializes in bringing Muslims into the country. He was also in the firm that was tied to Hillary's illegal email server.

Panic Mode: Khizr Khan Deletes Law Firm Website that Specialized in Muslim Immigration - Breitbart
Even all the better one Khan taking down another...con
, brilliant!!

brilliant and tiggered59 do not go together, antithetical

Hey Liberals, a question:

is there any ratio of US muslim servicemen dead on the battlefield to the US servicemen they fragged that would bother you?

how about the ratio of 1 muslim dead on the battlefield for the US, to 1000 US servicemen killed by them in the name of Islam, would that bother you?

^ Steaming pile of bullshit.

I suggest you move out of that.

I suggest you move out of that.
You're sitting in it, bub.

All that crap you laid has been debunked.

thumbsup.gif

No admission from me, I will always claim retired service members fragged among the service members fragged, so yeah, whatever you say asswagon. Let the reader decide.

I have addressed your meaningless weak-ass objection, so go ahead with ISIS
Of course that's an admission from you. Your OP stated, incorrectly, that more servicemen (15) have been killed by Muslim servicemen than have Muslim servicemen died while serving (14).

You had to be dragged to the truth, but you finally admit that your OP is wrong, there were 14 such servicemen killed.

Of course that's an admission from you. Your OP stated, incorrectly, that more servicemen (15) have been killed by Muslim servicemen than have Muslim servicemen died while serving (14).

You had to be dragged to the truth, but you finally admit that your OP is wrong, there were 14 such servicemen killed.

I will decide when I admit something, I reserve that right. Your trivial issue is noted, I told you I am happy to let the reader decide its significance.

You are trying to score points in a juvenile pissing match, I don't give a shit child

I will decide when I admit something, I reserve that right. Your trivial issue is noted, I told you I am happy to let the reader decide its significance.

You are trying to score points in a juvenile pissing match, I don't give a shit child
LOLOLOLOL

There is no such right, ya dork.
icon_rolleyes.gif

And like it or not, changing your OP from, more serviceman were killed than... to, more servicemen were NOT killed than... is admitting your OP is indeed wrong. Throwing a hiss fit because that annoys you doesn't alter that fact. Nor does it alter the fact that you got it wrong because your reading comprehension sucks and you don't know the meaning of words. :lol:

Thanks for playin', Sport!
thumbsup.gif

LOLOLOLOL

There is no such right, ya dork.
icon_rolleyes.gif

And like it or not, changing your OP from, more serviceman were killed than... to, more servicemen were NOT killed than... is admitting your OP is indeed wrong. Throwing a hiss fit because that annoys you doesn't alter that fact. Nor does it alter the fact that you got it wrong because your reading comprehension sucks and you don't know the meaning of words. :lol:

Thanks for playin', Sport!
thumbsup.gif

except I did not change the OP, and by definition of admission, only I can admit something

just how fucking dumb are you kid?

Forum List

Back