Cornel West; Hillary Cannot Be Trusted, Has No Integrity

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
This wacko leftist has at least one thing right; he can recognize a lying corporate shill when he sees one.

Cornel West: Hillary's Ideology Is 'A Disaster' For Poor People, She 'Doesn't Have A Whole Lot of Integrity' - Breitbart

Princeton Professor Emeritus and Professor of Philosophy and Christian Practice at Union Theological Seminary Dr. Cornel West stated that Democratic presidential nominee former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, doesn’t “have a whole lot of integrity.” Holds a neo-liberal ideology that is “a disaster…when it comes to poor people,” and “has not done what people say in terms of her being this great champion for poor people.”

West said that former Democratic candidate Senator Bernie Sanders “had a point” when he said Clinton was unqualified, “in this sense, that, this is still a Wall Street party. It’s still tied to militarism. And I look at Hillary Clinton even, given this historic breakthrough, it’s beautiful thing, a blow against male supremacy. … But I look at Hillary Clinton from the eyes of the women and children who were pushed off welfare, from those in the mass incarceration regime, from those in Honduras and Haiti, on the West Bank under Israeli occupation. Under Hillary, she was not for kids in those contexts.”

HillaryRapeCase_zpsckkj9zb3.jpg

I feel so dirty for doing this...

Well, if the picture story is true, so what? Let's say Hillary got her client off. That the lawyer's job.

Now, excuse me while I go and stand in the shower for a month to get that off of me.

Well, if the picture story is true, so what? Let's say Hillary got her client off. That the lawyer's job.

Now, excuse me while I go and stand in the shower for a month to get that off of me.

Except she volunteered for the job, had no obligation to use a cheap trick to get the evidence thrown out, nor was there a need for her to attack a 12 year old girl who had been raped.

She got the DA to cut a deal in her classic Good Ole Boy Crony manner for time served.

The image is a complete lie.

FALSE: Hillary Clinton Freed Child Rapist, Laughed About It
---
WHAT'S FALSE: Hillary Clinton did not volunteer to be the defendant's lawyer, she did not laugh about the the case's outcome, she did not assert that the complainant "made up the rape story," she did not claim she knew the defendant to be guilty, and she did not "free" the defendant.
---

Naturally, that means Jim and all trump fans will only post it more, because that's what pissguzzling cult liars do. The cult tells them to lie, they lack the testicles that would allow them man up and refuse to lie, so they'll whimper, lie big, and then beg for another dose of trickle-down.

---
WHAT'S FALSE: Hillary Clinton did not volunteer to be the defendant's lawyer, she did not laugh about the the case's outcome, she did not assert that the complainant "made up the rape story," she did not claim she knew the defendant to be guilty, and she did not "free" the defendant.
---

Naturally, that means Jim and all trump fans will only post it more, because that's what pissguzzling cult liars do. The cult tells them to lie, they lack the testicles that would allow them man up and refuse to lie, so they'll whimper, lie big, and then beg for another dose of trickle-down.
It is ALL recorded with her laughing about the case, liar.

Your Democrat shill lies are not going to work any more, fucktard.

The rape defense case is not tied to the Cornell West position. I saw an interview with the prosecutor who said that Clinton was just doing her job and apparently had tried to get out of the case but the Judge would not let her out. That apparently is not that unusual when it comes to court-appointed lawyers. The Judge doesn't care. They just want someone to fill the seat and damned be the sucker who has to do it.

The rape defense case is not tied to the Cornell West position. I saw an interview with the prosecutor who said that Clinton was just doing her job and apparently had tried to get out of the case but the Judge would not let her out. That apparently is not that unusual when it comes to court-appointed lawyers. The Judge doesn't care. They just want someone to fill the seat and damned be the sucker who has to do it.

What I have read in several places is that Hillary volunteered and was not compelled, nor did she try to get off the assignment. She seemed to want the assignment to make her bones in the Arkansas legal system.

The South back then was a pretty corrupt place with single party politics for generations making for some deep in the woodwork corruption.

One DA was infamous for bragging that he was a genius because anyone can convict a guilty man but only a damned legal genius could get an innocent man convicted.

Not much has really changed.

Lawyers are not human beings in most cases.

---
---

YOU are such a dumb c*unt it's a wonder you can type and breathe at the same time!

---
---

What happened, Marsupial....did we BITCH SLAPPED you so bad on this, we knocked you into NEXT Friday?

This wacko leftist has at least one thing right; he can recognize a lying corporate shill when he sees one.

Cornel West: Hillary's Ideology Is 'A Disaster' For Poor People, She 'Doesn't Have A Whole Lot of Integrity' - Breitbart

Princeton Professor Emeritus and Professor of Philosophy and Christian Practice at Union Theological Seminary Dr. Cornel West stated that Democratic presidential nominee former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, doesn’t “have a whole lot of integrity.” Holds a neo-liberal ideology that is “a disaster…when it comes to poor people,” and “has not done what people say in terms of her being this great champion for poor people.”

West said that former Democratic candidate Senator Bernie Sanders “had a point” when he said Clinton was unqualified, “in this sense, that, this is still a Wall Street party. It’s still tied to militarism. And I look at Hillary Clinton even, given this historic breakthrough, it’s beautiful thing, a blow against male supremacy. … But I look at Hillary Clinton from the eyes of the women and children who were pushed off welfare, from those in the mass incarceration regime, from those in Honduras and Haiti, on the West Bank under Israeli occupation. Under Hillary, she was not for kids in those contexts.”

HillaryRapeCase_zpsckkj9zb3.jpg

bernie or busters are imbeciles.

---
---

You're a establishment candidate puppet shill bot working for Billary trying to maintain damage control. You demoRATS are wolves in sheep's clothing. Dinesh D’Souza exposed her.

You were already dirty demoRAT, don't play the innocence card, it just makes you look more guilty. Showers can't wash away you librats wicked stains.

What I have read in several places is that Hillary volunteered and was not compelled, nor did she try to get off the assignment. She seemed to want the assignment to make her bones in the Arkansas legal system.

The South back then was a pretty corrupt place with single party politics for generations making for some deep in the woodwork corruption.

One DA was infamous for bragging that he was a genius because anyone can convict a guilty man but only a damned legal genius could get an innocent man convicted.

It is not false, liar.

It is not false, liar.

Roy Reed was laughing, not Hillary, to the extent one can even hear that crap recording

Forum List

Back