Statistic for Muslim lovers and Kahn

I'm saying they are using it as a propaganda tool and morons fall for it. Those with a clear head know this is a war on terrorism, not a war on Islam; and they remain steadfast in this belief to not feed into the propaganda.

LOL, ISIS and Al Quaeda are not fighting for reasons of their religion, so sayeth you

WOW
Coming from the idiot who started a thread based on 15 servicemen killed when his own links showed it was actually 14, you are hardly in a position to pretend like you know what this war is actually about.

Oh please proceed, tell me how the muslim terrorists are not doing it for religion. Start with ISIS please, that ought to be funny

You may think I'm a dumb fucking son of a bitch, but then coming from the moron who started this thread about there being more servicemen killed by Muslim servicemen than there have been Muslim servicemen killed in service, I take that with the grain of salt from whence it comes.

Ok, let's do a quick review....

You flunked the first lesson .... you now flunked the second lesson. So it appears trying to help you learn from your own mistakes is just not going to work. You simply lack the required acumen.

So let's try a third time .... from your link, the part you didn't quote just now ....

The incident, which lasted about 10 minutes,[42] resulted in 13 killed—12 soldiers and one civilian; 11 died at the scene, and two died later in a hospital; and 30 people wounded.[43][44]

In my Liberal kindness, I even highlighted the salient portion of the text so that even a fucking imbecile conservative like you should be able to figure this out....

In review, you said [15] "Muslims in the US Army have killed" ... "their fellow US servicemen".

I count 14 (which would not be more than the number of Muslim servicemen killed during service, as you idiotically claimed in your moronic OP). 2 by the hands of Hasan Akbar plus 12 by the Nidal Hasan.

So barring a mental disease which blocks your reading comprehenion, again ..... how the fuck did you arrive at 15?

Here, your ride is here....

KBOxw.jpg

I about snorted my morning coffee laughing looking at this, too good not to respond now.

That's it? that's what you had? LOL, you actually think that changes anything? that I may have had to change the words 'more than' to 'as many as', that is pathetic and desperate, I almost feel sorry for you

Well I could debate that the killing of DoD civilians in the line of duty right next to Active Duty is pretty much a semantic non issue, but I don't need to because the guy in question was a US serviceman, he was a retired warrant officer working as a civilian nurse helping soldiers while killed by a muslim. Here is a picture from Chief Warrant Officer Michael Grant Cahill's (Ret.) funeral, full military honors. Still want to argue he wasn't a 'serviceman'?

funeral1.jpg

you lost again dumbass, but here is a consolation for all that liberal effort, I will modify the OP just for you

In the war on terror since 2001, US Muslims, which are 1% of the US population, have sacrificed 14 on the battlefield out of about 6700 total US military dead, or about 0.2 percent of all the military war dead. In that same time, US Muslim servicemen have also intentionally killed 15 of their fellow US servicemen. One of those 15 was a retired chief warrant officer serving as a civilian nurse at Fort Hood, Michael Cahill. He was posthumously awarded the Army Heroism medal for his action at Fort Hood, he charged the Muslim killer with a chair in an attempt to stop him before he was shot dead.

there we go, all fixed for ya, jackass
Well other than you ranting about this for hundreds of posts when it turns out, due to your inability to comprehend what you read, you've been wrong all along.

And it proves you're not a man of your word as you said you would "change the conclusion" if you were proven wrong.

And it proves you"re a liar when you claimed you're honest since instead of changing your conclusion, you tried to change the definition of the word, "serviceman," to fit your idiocy.

And it proves you possess the reading comprehension of a four year old.

And it proves you're an imbecile who doesn't understand the definition of words. A "serviceman" is a member of the military. Someone retired from the military is known as a "veteran."

So in a nutshell, this thread has proven you to be a dishonest bigot who lies, doesn't keep his word, doesn't comprehend English or understand words. You know, a typical brain-dead conservative.

:dance:

You may think I'm a dumb fucking son of a bitch, but then coming from the moron who started this thread about there being more servicemen killed by Muslim servicemen than there have been Muslim servicemen killed in service, I take that with the grain of salt from whence it comes.

You flunked the first lesson .... you now flunked the second lesson. So it appears trying to help you learn from your own mistakes is just not going to work. You simply lack the required acumen.

So let's try a third time .... from your link, the part you didn't quote just now ....

The incident, which lasted about 10 minutes,[42] resulted in 13 killed—12 soldiers and one civilian; 11 died at the scene, and two died later in a hospital; and 30 people wounded.[43][44]

In my Liberal kindness, I even highlighted the salient portion of the text so that even a fucking imbecile conservative like you should be able to figure this out....

In review, you said [15] "Muslims in the US Army have killed" ... "their fellow US servicemen".

I count 14 (which would not be more than the number of Muslim servicemen killed during service, as you idiotically claimed in your moronic OP). 2 by the hands of Hasan Akbar plus 12 by the Nidal Hasan.

So barring a mental disease which blocks your reading comprehenion, again ..... how the fuck did you arrive at 15?

KBOxw.jpg

I about snorted my morning coffee laughing looking at this, too good not to respond now.

That's it? that's what you had? LOL, you actually think that changes anything? that I may have had to change the words 'more than' to 'as many as', that is pathetic and desperate, I almost feel sorry for you

Well I could debate that the killing of DoD civilians in the line of duty right next to Active Duty is pretty much a semantic non issue, but I don't need to because the guy in question was a US serviceman, he was a retired warrant officer working as a civilian nurse helping soldiers while killed by a muslim. Here is a picture from Chief Warrant Officer Michael Grant Cahill's (Ret.) funeral, full military honors. Still want to argue he wasn't a 'serviceman'?

funeral1.jpg

you lost again dumbass, but here is a consolation for all that liberal effort, I will modify the OP just for you

In the war on terror since 2001, US Muslims, which are 1% of the US population, have sacrificed 14 on the battlefield out of about 6700 total US military dead, or about 0.2 percent of all the military war dead. In that same time, US Muslim servicemen have also intentionally killed 15 of their fellow US servicemen. One of those 15 was a retired chief warrant officer serving as a civilian nurse at Fort Hood, Michael Cahill. He was posthumously awarded the Army Heroism medal for his action at Fort Hood, he charged the Muslim killer with a chair in an attempt to stop him before he was shot dead.

Well other than you ranting about this for hundreds of posts when it turns out, due to your inability to comprehend what you read, you've been wrong all along.

And it proves you're not a man of your word as you said you would "change the conclusion" if you were proven wrong.

And it proves you"re a liar when you claimed you're honest since instead of changing your conclusion, you tried to change the definition of the word, "serviceman," to fit your idiocy.

And it proves you're an imbecile who doesn't understand the definition of words. A "serviceman" is a member of the military. Someone retired from the military is known as a "veteran."

So in a nutshell, this thread has proven you to be a dishonest bigot who lies, doesn't keep his word, doesn't comprehend English or understand words. You know, a typical brain-dead conservative.

a retired serviceman is a veteran, so in a nutshell you are a wingnut

gawd that is some awful weak shit you have there

I'm saying they are using it as a propaganda tool and morons fall for it. Those with a clear head know this is a war on terrorism, not a war on Islam; and they remain steadfast in this belief to not feed into the propaganda.

LOL, ISIS and Al Quaeda are not fighting for reasons of their religion, so sayeth you

WOW
Coming from the idiot who started a thread based on 15 servicemen killed when his own links showed it was actually 14, you are hardly in a position to pretend like you know what this war is actually about.

Oh please proceed, tell me how the muslim terrorists are not doing it for religion. Start with ISIS please, that ought to be funny
I can't help you're too retarded to comprehend they're using their religion as a tool to recruit others to join their jihad. But given you've proven to be a lying rightard with the English skills of a four year old, comprehended that is far beyond your grasp.

it doesn't matter whether it is 15 or 14 jackass, the point is the same

now on to your next bullshit about ISIS and religion

WOW

I can't help you're too retarded to comprehend they're using their religion as a tool to recruit others to join their jihad. But given you've proven to be a lying rightard with the English skills of a four year old, comprehended that is far beyond your grasp.

the leaders of ISIS are not going to war over religion? prove it

KBOxw.jpg

funeral1.jpg

I just linked the definition of the word, "serviceman," for ya. I can't make you understand it.

Needless to say, there were 14 servicemen killed, not 15. You really did spend hundreds of posts on an erroneous OP because you really are thar retarded.

Not that it matters since it's an asinine thread to begin with you created for no reason other than to feed your own bigotry by denigrating the service of Muslims who served honorably and valiantly.

WOW

Prove it? Why should I waste any more time with you? I already proved your OP is a fail and you tried to alter the meaning of the word, "serviceman," rather than man up and simply admit you misunderstood what you read. You're not an honest debater and you're a piece of shit for a human being. Other than pointing these proven facts out, why on Earth would I attempt to educate you again on other matters?

giphy.gif

KBOxw.jpg

funeral1.jpg

I just linked the definition of the word, "serviceman," for ya. I can't make you understand it.

Needless to say, there were 14 servicemen killed, not 15. You really did spend hundreds of posts on an erroneous OP because you really are thar retarded.

Not that it matters since it's an asinine thread to begin with you created for no reason other than to feed your own bigotry by denigrating the service of Muslims who served honorably and valiantly.

are you so fucking dumb that you are using a dictionary to know what a serviceman is? I said 14 servicemen and 1 retired serviceman just to please your puerile ass, what a mistake, you are a jackass

WOW

Prove it? Why should I waste any more time with you? I already proved your OP is a fail and you tried to alter the meaning of the word, "serviceman," rather than man up and simply admit you misunderstood what you read. You're not an honest debater and you're a piece of shit for a human being. Other than pointing these proven facts out, why on Earth would I attempt to educate you again on other matters?

giphy.gif

your entire thesis is that a retired serviceman is not a serviceman, that is it, and you think that you have shown something profound that dislodges my point? you are an idiot, I only want to be entertained more by your foolishness

KBOxw.jpg

funeral1.jpg

are you so fucking dumb that you are using a dictionary to know what a serviceman is? I said 14 servicemen and 1 retired serviceman just to please your puerile ass, what a mistake, you are a jackass
You're lying ahain. :eusa_doh:

I'm quoting you here....

"In that same time, US Muslim servicemen have also intentionally killed 15 of their fellow US servicemen."

funeral1.jpg

I'm quoting you here....

"In that same time, US Muslim servicemen have also intentionally killed 15 of their fellow US servicemen."

Use the entire quote you dishonest fuck, I clarified the retired part.

the point remains, unchallenged by your weak assertion

In reality, it's your point that doesn't matter since its intent was merely to feed your own bigotry at the expense of honorable Muslims who served this country and gave the uktimate sacrifice for it. But the difference does matter in the sense that it exposes you as a rightard who doesn't comprehend English and proves your OP is just flat out wrong since you haven't shown there have been more servicemen killed by Muslim servicemen than there have been Muslim servicemen who died while serving.

and gunning down a veteran i

I'm quoting you here....

That you append a caveat to that sentence doesn't make it right. A serviceman is someone who's serving, not someone who retired. The sentence I quoted is a bullshit lie that no caveat can fix.

giphy.gif

your entire thesis is that a retired serviceman is not a serviceman, that is it, and you think that you have shown something profound that dislodges my point? you are an idiot, I only want to be entertained more by your foolishness
Spits the brain-dead conservative who created a thread based on his own misreading of a wikipedia article.

logo.gif

In reality, it's your point that doesn't matter since its intent was merely to feed your own bigotry at the expense of honorable Muslims who served this country and gave the uktimate sacrifice for it. But the difference does matter in the sense that it exposes you as a rightard who doesn't comprehend English and proves your OP is just flat out wrong since you haven't shown there have been more servicemen killed by Muslim servicemen than there have been Muslim servicemen who died while serving.

my point is to counter democrat lies and propaganda, that muslims are a great people and just like the rest of us

14 to 15 or 14 to 14, it doesn't matter, both illustrate the point

and gunning down a veteran i

I'm quoting you here....

That you append a caveat to that sentence doesn't make it right. A serviceman is someone who's serving, not someone who retired. The sentence I quoted is a bullshit lie that no caveat can fix.

this is stupid trolling, you want to think you have done something substantive, go ahead, I'll leave it to the rest to judge your sophomoric reasoning

giphy.gif

Spits the brain-dead conservative who created a thread based on his own misreading of a wikipedia article.

logo.gif

nice emoticon child, but it is easy to see through you lame trolling attempt. I am amused at your behavior

I'll modify again, in the hope you continue with the ISIS thread

Since the war on terror began in 2001, 14 US Muslim service members have died on the battlefield. In the same time, US Muslim service members have slaughtered 15 fellow Americans as well.

there we go, just the way you want it, all fixed.

Now about ISIS having nothing to do with religion, please entertain

Forum List

Back