Statistic for Muslim lovers and Kahn

NCC1701

Gold Member
Jul 3, 2016
About 14 muslims have died since 2001 fighting within the US military, that is their 'sacrifice' compared against 6800 americans dead in Iraq alone since 2001

Faces of American Muslims who died for their country revealed

but it gets better, two muslim in the US service have killed 15 of their fellow American servicemen in that time and wounded about 14

2009 Fort Hood shooting - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
United States v. Hasan K. Akbar - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

yes that is correct- Muslims in the US Army have killed more of their fellow US servicemen than the number of Muslims that have died fighting since 2001

let that one soak in left wing a-hole muslim apologists, gawd I hate muslims

Last edited:
Dont expect to see too many Dems respond to this except to attack you personally and change the topic.
I will not let them, it is a simple and obvious truth
So, you commit the 'Giving Facts to Libtards Fallacy', I see.

I am going to shove it in their face every time they bring up Kahn. I know those ratfuckers will lie and attack me, but let's see how well they deny reality on this one for kicks

That guy was used as a Democrat pawn. They cashed in on his grief and Islamic hatred of any infidel who doesn't submit to their sick so-called religion.

Dont expect to see too many Dems respond to this except to attack you personally and change the topic.
I will not let them, it is a simple and obvious truth
So, you commit the 'Giving Facts to Libtards Fallacy', I see.

I am going to shove it in their face every time they bring up Kahn. I know those ratfuckers will lie and attack me, but let's see how well they deny reality on this one for kicks
Well, you are taking on a Herculean task; good luck and have nerves of steel to beat down the lying bastards.

And how many Christians have killed their fellow service members while on active duty?

Your stat is meaningless until you can compare it to the question above.

And how many Christians have killed their fellow service members while on active duty?

I guarantee you it is far less than a 14:15 killed in combat/kill fellow soldiers ratio. If our military were all Muslim it wouldn't exist.

I will take a WILD GUESS and say that ANY Muslim in the US military is there to acquire skills to carry out Islamic/Muslim terrorist attacks on the USA or Europe. Otherwise they are NOT Islamic Muslims.

About 14 muslims have died since 2001 fighting within the US military, that is their 'sacrifice' compared against 6800 americans dead in Iraq alone since 2001

Faces of American Muslims who died for their country revealed

but it gets better, two muslim in the US service have killed 15 of their fellow American servicemen in that time and wounded about 14

2009 Fort Hood shooting - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
United States v. Hasan K. Akbar - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

yes that is correct- Muslims in the US Army have killed more of their fellow US servicemen than the number of Muslims that have died fighting since 2001

let that one soak in left wing a-hole muslim apologists, gawd I hate muslims
The number is even higher when you factor in Muslim vets who murder cops, many of them US veterans themselves.

well you hopeless dumbass, unless Christians purposefully killed 5000 servicemen or more after 2001 then your point is meaningless

but the answer is 6, told you muslims suck

Fragging - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Here we go folks.

But but but Christians!!!!

You fucking predictable loser.

I guarantee you it is far less than a 14:15 killed in combat/kill fellow soldiers ratio. If our military were all Muslim it wouldn't exist.
One of those incidents killed 14, so your figures as skewed from the beginning.

And you certainly don't have all the Muslim soldiers killing other American soldiers' fatalisties, to boot.

Your figures are flawed seriously. Research.

One of those incidents killed 14, so your figures as skewed from the beginning.

And you certainly don't have all the Muslim soldiers killing other American soldiers' fatalisties, to boot.

Your figures are flawed seriously. Research.
Not all rat's spread disease either. While you might welcome them into your house, I wouldn't.

Forum List

Back