Statistic for Muslim lovers and Kahn

Of course that's an admission from you. Your OP stated, incorrectly, that more servicemen (15) have been killed by Muslim servicemen than have Muslim servicemen died while serving (14).

You had to be dragged to the truth, but you finally admit that your OP is wrong, there were 14 such servicemen killed.

I will decide when I admit something, I reserve that right. Your trivial issue is noted, I told you I am happy to let the reader decide its significance.

You are trying to score points in a juvenile pissing match, I don't give a shit child
LOLOLOLOL

There is no such right, ya dork.
icon_rolleyes.gif

And like it or not, changing your OP from, more serviceman were killed than... to, more servicemen were NOT killed than... is admitting your OP is indeed wrong. Throwing a hiss fit because that annoys you doesn't alter that fact. Nor does it alter the fact that you got it wrong because your reading comprehension sucks and you don't know the meaning of words. :lol:

Thanks for playin', Sport!
thumbsup.gif

except I did not change the OP, and by definition of admission, only I can admit something

just how fucking dumb are you kid?
You are painfully retarded.
icon_rolleyes.gif

Your OP stated the were more servicemen killed by Muslims serving than there were Muslims servicemen killed.

Though it was like pulling teeth, you finally admitted that's not true.

You seem to think as long as you don't post the words, "I admit," that you're not admitting anything ... even as the words you employ actually do amount to such an admission.

Of course that's an admission from you. Your OP stated, incorrectly, that more servicemen (15) have been killed by Muslim servicemen than have Muslim servicemen died while serving (14).

You had to be dragged to the truth, but you finally admit that your OP is wrong, there were 14 such servicemen killed.

I will decide when I admit something, I reserve that right. Your trivial issue is noted, I told you I am happy to let the reader decide its significance.

You are trying to score points in a juvenile pissing match, I don't give a shit child
LOLOLOLOL

icon_rolleyes.gif

And like it or not, changing your OP from, more serviceman were killed than... to, more servicemen were NOT killed than... is admitting your OP is indeed wrong. Throwing a hiss fit because that annoys you doesn't alter that fact. Nor does it alter the fact that you got it wrong because your reading comprehension sucks and you don't know the meaning of words. :lol:

thumbsup.gif

except I did not change the OP, and by definition of admission, only I can admit something

You are painfully retarded.
icon_rolleyes.gif

Your OP stated the were more servicemen killed by Muslims serving than there were Muslims servicemen killed.

Though it was like pulling teeth, you finally admitted that's not true.

You seem to think as long as you don't post the words, "I admit," that you're not admitting anything ... even as the words you employ actually do amount to such an admission.

I told you dumbfuk, I disagree about the retired servicemen vs. servicemen issue, the difference is so trivial to the point I am making that I am satisfied to leave the OP as is

go ahead and claim whatever you want, everything is on the table for all to see, but if you claim I admitted something without my actually doing it then you are simply lying

LOLOLOLOL

icon_rolleyes.gif

thumbsup.gif

You disagree with the English language??

logo.gif

Words have meaning, even if you are too fucking brain-dead to understand them.

A serviceman is a member of the military. Retired servicemen are civilians, referred to as veterans.

Regardless, you changed your OP from saying "15 servicemen" were killed .... to .... "15 Americans" were killed.

Like it or not, that's an admission your OP is wrong -- just as I claimed.

:dance::dance::dance:

I'm getting very weary of you people telling me what I know, stop it. Think about Chris Kiley and all the "support" you all gave him. You're all so transparent you see right through you. I'm sick of the hypocrisy from all off you. This Kahn stands on his son's grave, brings Trump into and Trump had zero to do with his son's death and then is shocked when Trump fires back? Pulease...

Again...it's called class, or in Trump's case, lack there of.

A thin skinned narcissist who can't control himself attacking the little guys.

So don't vote for him, but stop making excuses for the Muzzie....oh wait, it's you....the Islamapologist

That's right - keep up making excuses for bigots who attack patriotic Americans and families who've lost their children in the service of our country.

We're raising the child of one of those that lost his life in the service of this nation. Back your choo choo up before I unload on you....and it won't be pretty. The man tarnished his son's valor and service and it was despicable

Then you should show more respect for the family that lost their son.
His son earned our respect.

LOLOLOLOL

icon_rolleyes.gif

thumbsup.gif

logo.gif

A serviceman is a member of the military. Retired servicemen are civilians, referred to as veterans.

Regardless, you changed your OP from saying "15 servicemen" were killed .... to .... "15 Americans" were killed.

you are like fart that follows one around

Like it or not, only I can give an admission, go look it up in your retard-to-adult dictionary that you need to converse with adults like me. You really like these trivial quibbles, so here is one, you just lied when you said I admitted the OP was wrong. The servicemen were americans, so they are equivalent in that sense, so the substitution strictly changes nothing in the meaning because the context is something I choose in my own OP.

You can stick to your trivial serviceman thing, I don't care because desperately pushing that demonstrates just what a toolbox you are.

LOLOLOLOL

icon_rolleyes.gif

thumbsup.gif

logo.gif

Like it or not, only I can give an admission, go look it up in your retard-to-adult dictionary that you need to converse with adults like me. You really like these trivial quibbles, so here is one, you just lied when you said I admitted the OP was wrong. The servicemen were americans, so they are equivalent in that sense, so the substitution strictly changes nothing in the meaning because the context is something I choose in my own OP.

You can stick to your trivial serviceman thing, I don't care because desperately pushing that demonstrates just what a toolbox you are.
LOLOL

You changed it from "15 servicemen" to "15 Americans" because you erroneously counted 15 servicemen in your OP when there were actually only 14.

You proved you don't understand what you read. You have no honor as you said you would acknowledge your mistake if I proved you wrong, but then instead tried to invent your own definitions when I did.

And best of all.... your OP remains wrong.

:dance:

LOLOLOLOL

icon_rolleyes.gif

thumbsup.gif

logo.gif

LOLOL

You changed it from "15 servicemen" to "15 Americans" because you erroneously counted 15 servicemen in your OP when there were actually only 14.

You proved you don't understand what you read. You have no honor as you said you would acknowledge your mistake if I proved you wrong, but then instead tried to invent your own definitions when I did.

I changed 15 servicemen to 15 americans to trick you, and I knew it would work since liberals are very weak at logic. So do quit lying about what my intentions were.

I acknowledged one of the servicemen was retired, several times. You want to keep quibbling about this insignificant point because you have nothing of substance. But please do keep it up, I am amused.

LOLOLOLOL

icon_rolleyes.gif

thumbsup.gif

logo.gif

LOLOL

I changed 15 servicemen to 15 americans to trick you, and I knew it would work since liberals are very weak at logic. So do quit lying about what my intentions were.

I acknowledged one of the servicemen was retired, several times. You want to keep quibbling about this insignificant point because you have nothing of substance. But please do keep it up, I am amused.
LOLOL

"15 Americans" is not "15 servicemen." Neither is 14 servicemen plus 1 retired serviceman.

And of course I will keep this up, I too am amused. :mm:

logo.gif

LOLOL

LOLOL

"15 Americans" is not "15 servicemen." Neither is 14 servicemen plus 1 retired serviceman.

now you are lying, as you must in order to defend the indefensible

the 15 servicemen sure were 15 americans, go ahead liberal fool, lets see you torture that one

logo.gif

LOLOL

LOLOL

now you are lying, as you must in order to defend the indefensible

the 15 servicemen sure were 15 americans, go ahead liberal fool, lets see you torture that one
Sadly, the conservative can't comprehend English. Which of course, is the root of the problem why this thread is a fail.

Moron... I didn't say "15 servicemen" is not "15 Americans."

I said "15 Americans" is not "15 servicemen." What a shame you can't discern the subtle difference, eh?

Unfortunately for you, no matter what language you use, Hasan did not kill 15 servicemen, as you erroneously claimed due to your reading compression struggles.

The trouble with trying to expose the facts about Islam, American Muslims, Islam's bloody history, its ultimate goal, how many actually want to conquer the world and how Europe is being slowly destroyed, is that the mainstream media is deliberately avoiding the topic, to cater to Obama and Clinton and their powerful political pundits. There is also the naïve belief by your average individual that "all will be okay in the end."
The vast majority of Americans are poorly educated in world history and how it relates to Islam. So, any attempt to bring the topics to mainstream light, is highly unlikely to succeed.

Sadly, the conservative can't comprehend English. Which of course, is the root of the problem why this thread is a fail.

I said "15 Americans" is not "15 servicemen." What a shame you can't discern the subtle difference, eh?

Unfortunately for you, no matter what language you use, Hasan did not kill 15 servicemen, as you erroneously claimed due to your reading compression struggles.

you said my third rewriting of the OP proves I am admitting the first OP wrong, it does not say any such thing, so you lied and can't comprehend logic

I explained the retired serviceman vs serviceman several times, I am happy with it, not changing a thing. Don't give a fuck about your trivial non-issue

The trouble with trying to expose the facts about Islam, American Muslims, Islam's bloody history, its ultimate goal, how many actually want to conquer the world and how Europe is being slowly destroyed, is that the mainstream media is deliberately avoiding the topic, to cater to Obama and Clinton and their powerful political pundits. There is also the naïve belief by your average individual that "all will be okay in the end."
The vast majority of Americans are poorly educated in world history and how it relates to Islam. So, any attempt to bring the topics to mainstream light, is highly unlikely to succeed.

Liberals don't care even if they know, all they know is that they want down with the western white male and they don't care how.

In a decade or so in Europe the feminists and gays will be fighting all over again against the very folks they invited in. I'm going make some popcorn and watch, probably cheer for the muzzies to stick it to them.

you said my third rewriting of the OP proves I am admitting the first OP wrong, it does not say any such thing, so you lied and can't comprehend logic

I explained the retired serviceman vs serviceman several times, I am happy with it, not changing a thing. Don't give a fuck about your trivial non-issue
"my third rewriting..."

You really are too stupid to comprehend that having to rewrite your OP is tantamount to admitting it was wrong.

giphy.gif

"my third rewriting..."

You really are too stupid to comprehend that having to rewrite your OP is tantamount to admitting it was wrong.

giphy.gif

why do I bother.....

Statement A = true
Statement B = true
Statement C = true

writing C is not 'admitting' A is false

"my third rewriting..."

giphy.gif

why do I bother.....

Statement A = true
Statement B = true
Statement C = true

Sadly, your conservative comprehension struggles persist. Statement A was not true. Now you're simply lying. Your OP erroneously claimed 15 servicemen were killed by fellow Muslim servicemen; which led you to falsely claim more servicemen were killed by Muslim servicemen than the number of Muslim servicemen who died while serving.

Statement A, which is your OP, was never true since it's falsely based on Hasan killing 13 servicemen -- which of course, is not true. He killed 12 servicemen.

Hasan is charged with 13 counts of murder in Fort Hood shootings

Aides said President Obama had ordered an immediate analysis of all intelligence about Hasan, who is accused of killing 12 soldiers and one civilian in the deadliest shootings ever on a U.S. military installation

"my third rewriting..."

giphy.gif

why do I bother.....

Statement A = true
Statement B = true
Statement C = true

Sadly, your conservative comprehension struggles persist. Statement A was not true. Now you're simply lying. Your OP erroneously claimed 15 servicemen were killed by fellow Muslim servicemen; which led you to falsely claim more servicemen were killed by Muslim servicemen than the number of Muslim servicemen who died while serving.

Statement A, which is your OP, was never true since it's falsely based on Hasan killing 13 servicemen -- which of course, is not true. He killed 12 servicemen.

Aides said President Obama had ordered an immediate analysis of all intelligence about Hasan, who is accused of killing 12 soldiers and one civilian in the deadliest shootings ever on a U.S. military installation

According to you, we disagree since the civilian happened to be a retired serviceman, and I say the difference is so meaningless to this discussion that it isn't worth mentioning. I never once admitted anything more than that, a revision is not a retraction. I am satisfied with my position.

"my third rewriting..."

giphy.gif

why do I bother.....

Statement A = true
Statement B = true
Statement C = true

According to you, we disagree since the civilian happened to be a retired serviceman, and I say the difference is so meaningless to this discussion that it isn't worth mentioning. I never once admitted anything more than that, a revision is not a retraction. I am satisfied with my position.
If you were satisfied with your position, you wouldn't have changed it.

Twice.

:mm:

Hell, you even linked to someone else making a similar claim, only she's not as retarded as you. She at least got the number of servicemen killed correct...

Muslim Soldiers Have Murdered as Many US Soldiers as the Enemy Have Killed Muslim Soldiers

In contrast, a total of 14 American soldiers have been murdered by Muslim soldiers in attacks since 2001.

[...]

Nidal Hasan killed 12 soldiers (and one civilian) during his 2009 attack at Ft. Hood,​

Funniest part about that...? I got that link from YOU. You linked that earlier in the thread.

:
1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

Now you're arguing with your own links as well as the English language.

"my third rewriting..."

giphy.gif

why do I bother.....

Statement A = true
Statement B = true
Statement C = true

You use made up figures to support a meaningless stat that isnt true anyway.
You have zero credibility.

Forum List

Back