Statistic for Muslim lovers and Kahn

"my third rewriting..."

You really are too stupid to comprehend that having to rewrite your OP is tantamount to admitting it was wrong.

giphy.gif

why do I bother.....

Statement A = true
Statement B = true
Statement C = true

writing C is not 'admitting' A is false
Sadly, your conservative comprehension struggles persist. Statement A was not true. Now you're simply lying. Your OP erroneously claimed 15 servicemen were killed by fellow Muslim servicemen; which led you to falsely claim more servicemen were killed by Muslim servicemen than the number of Muslim servicemen who died while serving.

Statement A, which is your OP, was never true since it's falsely based on Hasan killing 13 servicemen -- which of course, is not true. He killed 12 servicemen.

Hasan is charged with 13 counts of murder in Fort Hood shootings

Aides said President Obama had ordered an immediate analysis of all intelligence about Hasan, who is accused of killing 12 soldiers and one civilian in the deadliest shootings ever on a U.S. military installation

According to you, we disagree since the civilian happened to be a retired serviceman, and I say the difference is so meaningless to this discussion that it isn't worth mentioning. I never once admitted anything more than that, a revision is not a retraction. I am satisfied with my position.
If you were satisfied with your position, you wouldn't have changed it.

Twice.

:mm:

Hell, you even linked to someone else making a similar claim, only she's not as retarded as you. She at least got the number of servicemen killed correct...

Muslim Soldiers Have Murdered as Many US Soldiers as the Enemy Have Killed Muslim Soldiers

In contrast, a total of 14 American soldiers have been murdered by Muslim soldiers in attacks since 2001.

[...]

Nidal Hasan killed 12 soldiers (and one civilian) during his 2009 attack at Ft. Hood,​

Funniest part about that...? I got that link from YOU. You linked that earlier in the thread.

:
1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

Now you're arguing with your own links as well as the English language.

I am not arguing, you are masterbating with your little strawman.

A massive huge number of Muslims died fighting against America, 14 Muslims died fighting them and their extremism. Hillary Clinton sanctioned the war in Iraq in 2003. A phony war created by a republican , Hillary sided with these wankers. But, she's better NOW? She sided with Bush for a war against muslims we didn't need or ask for. So, are you STILL with HILL? I am with Jill. Stein. Screw these guys. Ya with me?

"my third rewriting..."

You really are too stupid to comprehend that having to rewrite your OP is tantamount to admitting it was wrong.

giphy.gif

why do I bother.....

Statement A = true
Statement B = true
Statement C = true

Sadly, your conservative comprehension struggles persist. Statement A was not true. Now you're simply lying. Your OP erroneously claimed 15 servicemen were killed by fellow Muslim servicemen; which led you to falsely claim more servicemen were killed by Muslim servicemen than the number of Muslim servicemen who died while serving.

Statement A, which is your OP, was never true since it's falsely based on Hasan killing 13 servicemen -- which of course, is not true. He killed 12 servicemen.

Aides said President Obama had ordered an immediate analysis of all intelligence about Hasan, who is accused of killing 12 soldiers and one civilian in the deadliest shootings ever on a U.S. military installation

According to you, we disagree since the civilian happened to be a retired serviceman, and I say the difference is so meaningless to this discussion that it isn't worth mentioning. I never once admitted anything more than that, a revision is not a retraction. I am satisfied with my position.

Twice.

Hell, you even linked to someone else making a similar claim, only she's not as retarded as you. She at least got the number of servicemen killed correct...

Muslim Soldiers Have Murdered as Many US Soldiers as the Enemy Have Killed Muslim Soldiers

In contrast, a total of 14 American soldiers have been murdered by Muslim soldiers in attacks since 2001.

[...]

Nidal Hasan killed 12 soldiers (and one civilian) during his 2009 attack at Ft. Hood,​

Funniest part about that...? I got that link from YOU. You linked that earlier in the thread.

:

Well your link says one thing and you say another. Call that as you wish.

why do I bother.....

Statement A = true
Statement B = true
Statement C = true

Twice.

[...]

:

I have explained, as I said repeatedly. You could not destroy my central argument so you wanted to play this jag-off word game instead. I am happy with that.

Twice.

[...]

:

I have explained, as I said repeatedly. You could not destroy my central argument so you wanted to play this jag-off word game instead. I am happy with that.
Repeating your idiocy doesn't magically make 14 servicemen become 15 servicemen.

Your own link calls you a retard.

You use made up figures to support a meaningless stat that isnt true anyway.
You have zero credibility.

got evidence liar?
On this, and other, threads you and your fellow dickheads argue against a ban on Islam based on the actions of a few. And yet when it comes to "good" Muslims who fight for their country it becomes a numbers game.

The hypocrisy is breathtaking, or would be if I didnt realise how stupid you are.

Let me recap.

Muslim bomber = represents all Muslims.
Muslim war hero = represents himself, doesnt even represent his family.

Your whole bigoted OP and subsequent posts are nothing. .

got evidence liar?
On this, and other, threads you and your fellow dickheads argue against a ban on Islam based on the actions of a few. And yet when it comes to "good" Muslims who fight for their country it becomes a numbers game.

The hypocrisy is breathtaking, or would be if I didnt realise how stupid you are.

Let me recap.

You are not intellectually capable of a recap tommy boy, torturing the arguments and facts to fit your insipid liberal pre-conceived conclusion is not a recap.

I know you can't do better, so how about a participation ribbon?

Repeating your idiocy doesn't magically make 14 servicemen become 15 servicemen.

masterbating again, yawn, got anything else?

got evidence liar?

Let me recap.

You are not intellectually capable of a recap tommy boy, torturing the arguments and facts to fit your insipid liberal pre-conceived conclusion is not a recap.

You stamping your foot like a naughty child doesnt deflect that I filleted your OP and made you look a bit out of your depth.
A lot out of your depth in fact.

got evidence liar?

Let me recap.

You stamping your foot like a naughty child doesnt deflect that I filleted your OP and made you look a bit out of your depth.
A lot out of your depth in fact.

LOL, yeah you were a real genius there ol chap, I was blown away

Proving your OP is bullshit isn't enough for you? :eusa_dance:

except you didn't, and you answered my question
Your denials do nothing to salvage your OP which falsely claimed Muslim servicemen killed 15 servicemen when even your own links reveal it was actually 14. It's no one's fault but your own that you're too stupid to count beyond single digits.

Your denials do nothing to salvage your OP which falsely claimed Muslim servicemen killed 15 servicemen when even your own links reveal it was actually 14. It's no one's fault but your own that you're too stupid to count beyond single digits.

falsetto screeching through snot sucking sobs, sorry little liberal

Your denial is too funny.

You posted: "two muslim in the US service have killed 15 of their fellow American servicemen"

Your own link states: "The incident, which lasted about 10 minutes, resulted in 13 killed—12 soldiers and one civilian"

:dance:

You posted: "two muslim in the US service have killed 15 of their fellow American servicemen"

Your own link states: "The incident, which lasted about 10 minutes, resulted in 13 killed—12 soldiers and one civilian"

wahhh wahhhh agree with meeee, bbbut 14 not 15 *sob*

You're unhinged.

14 servicemen and one civilian still doesn't equal 15 servicemen

You're unhinged.

should I turn on some cartoons for you? how about I get out the little liberals coloring book and some chocolate milk?

You're unhinged.

should I turn on some cartoons for you? how about I get out the little liberals coloring book and some chocolate milk?
Why would I care what you do since I've already proven your OP is a fail? Best part is -- your acknowledgement is not actually a requirement.

You already altered your OP, which in itself is a tacit admission it was wrong; and, 14 servicemen and one civilian still doesn't equal 15 servicemen.

Never has, never will.

G'head, keep throwing your sissy hissy fit.

Forum List

Back