State Politics Of Shut Down Damages Democrats

Its not rocket science. Republican partisan blame the Dems. Democratic partisans blame the Republicans and Trump. The objective non partisans in the middle blame the circus which both sides are a part of... There is no political victory here, the jackasses just look more like jackasses.

No its a DEMOCRAT who filibustered and shut down government so you people own it.
I’m not a democrat. I am WAY more objective than you though, and both sides are very much to blame for this circus.
Look I've seen your posts, and recently you have been pretty down the middle. the one thing why I do blame dems for this shut down, is the fact that they don't disagree with anything in the bill. They are shutting it down because of DACA, which needs to get done, I agree, but messing with gov funding is not the way to do it. Some of the red state senators voted against the filibuster, but just enough that it remained.....because they know the writing on the wall.

The problem is the govt is way too big....so leaving positions to lapse and firing people like this administration has done is a very good step......Staffs need to be reduced, so politicians do actual work and not rely on staff so much.

I don’t understand why DAVA is even an issue. DACA is a non issue. Republicans have a majority. No excuse what so ever for Trump to be licking Chuckys schmultz. Everyone lost with this shut down. Republicans further demonstrated they have no spine. Democrats only demonstrated they are leaderless. Deportation is the only conversation Trump needs to be having as one of his campaign promises was just that. Deportation and a wall. Anything short of that is a lie and likely to make it round th on him in 2018 when the State co market gos back down. The shut down was nothing but a show.

Its not rocket science. Republican partisan blame the Dems. Democratic partisans blame the Republicans and Trump. The objective non partisans in the middle blame the circus which both sides are a part of... There is no political victory here, the jackasses just look more like jackasses.

No its a DEMOCRAT who filibustered and shut down government so you people own it.
I’m not a democrat. I am WAY more objective than you though, and both sides are very much to blame for this circus.
Look I've seen your posts, and recently you have been pretty down the middle. the one thing why I do blame dems for this shut down, is the fact that they don't disagree with anything in the bill. They are shutting it down because of DACA, which needs to get done, I agree, but messing with gov funding is not the way to do it. Some of the red state senators voted against the filibuster, but just enough that it remained.....because they know the writing on the wall.

The problem is the govt is way too big....so leaving positions to lapse and firing people like this administration has done is a very good step......Staffs need to be reduced, so politicians do actual work and not rely on staff so much.

I don’t understand why DAVA is even an issue. DACA is a non issue. Republicans have a majority. No excuse what so ever for Trump to be licking Chuckys schmultz. Everyone lost with this shut down. Republicans further demonstrated they have no spine. Democrats only demonstrated they are leaderless. Deportation is the only conversation Trump needs to be having as one of his campaign promises was just that. Deportation and a wall. Anything short of that is a lie and likely to make it round th on him in 2018 when the State co market gos back down. The shut down was nothing but a show.
Dreamers aren't going to be deported so prepare to be disappointed. If they do comprehensive immigration reform then I imagine a good portion of the 10+ million living in this country will receive some form of amnesty as well. Its the only realistic solution, the only question is which republican leaders are willing to jump on that grenade. If you are waiting to see millions of hard working community members deported then you are setting yourself up for great disappointment.

Dreamers aren't going to be deported so prepare to be disappointed. If they do comprehensive immigration reform then I imagine a good portion of the 10+ million living in this country will receive some form of amnesty as well. Its the only realistic solution, the only question is which republican leaders are willing to jump on that grenade. If you are waiting to see millions of hard working community members deported then you are setting yourself up for great disappointment.

They are not "dreamers" they are illegals, foreigners from other countries here illegally. There's no reason not to deport them back to their home countries.

They are not "dreamers" they are illegals, foreigners from other countries here illegally. There's no reason not to deport them back to their home countries.
There are plenty of reasons but you just don't want to hear them. Thats fine, i don't really give a shit. You are the one who is gonna have to deal with it when they get amnesty from Trump and the Reps. No doubt that is going to happen

There are plenty of reasons but you just don't want to hear them. Thats fine, i don't really give a shit. You are the one who is gonna have to deal with it when they get amnesty from Trump and the Reps. No doubt that is going to happen

Here are your dreamers

MS-13-Murders.jpg

Never got my hopes up. I said Trump was lying from the git. You can check any post and made on the topic. You are stoned if you think 10 million wet backs are hard working anything. They are nothing but burdens on every system they exploit. Food stamps, health care not to mention all the diesease they bring to the country. Mass retroactive abortion and mass graves are the best way to deal with your precious dreamers. Only reason you want He spicks is because they are in someone else’s neighborhood. Your tune would change fast if that were different. If I’m wrong, aside from the slaves you get to mow your lawn for 10 bucks, how many hours postal’s do you host in your home? Bet it’s none.

Last edited:

Here are your dreamers

MS-13-Murders.jpg
You obviously don't know who dreamers are, big surprise...

The Initial DREAM Act S.1291 (2001)
The Development, Relief, and Education for Alien Minors (DREAM) Act (S.1291) legislation was introduced in 2001 as a bipartisan bill in the Senate. The legislative goal was to provide a means for undocumented immigrants who arrived in the U.S. as children to gain a pathway to permanent legal status; provided those individuals achieved certain milestones, including:
  • Attending or graduating from an institution of higher learning;
  • Be of a certain age to apply;
  • Be physically present in the U.S. for a certain number of years;
  • Have good moral character; and,
  • Not have violated other immigration laws
Educate yourself before you spew ignorant garbage

Here are your dreamers

MS-13-Murders.jpg

The Development, Relief, and Education for Alien Minors (DREAM) Act (S.1291) legislation was introduced in 2001 as a bipartisan bill in the Senate. The legislative goal was to provide a means for undocumented immigrants who arrived in the U.S. as children to gain a pathway to permanent legal status; provided those individuals achieved certain milestones, including:

LOL here are those dreamers again. Trump has arrested so many of them MS13 is now sending underage kids aka dreamers trained to kill into the U.S. to replace them. This is why immigration is controlled by laws to keep this scum out of our country. Deport them all, they can apply to re-enter the country legally IF they qualify.

MS-13-Murders.jpg

Never got my hopes up. I said Trump was lying from the git. You can check any post and made on th topic. You are stoned if you think 10 million wet backs are hard working anything. They are nothing but burdens on every system they exploit. Food stamps, health care not to mention all the diesease they bring to the country. Mass retroactive abortion and mass graves are the best way to deal with your precious dreamers. Only reason you want He spices is because they are in someone else’s neighborhood. Your tune would change fast if that were different. If I’m wrong, aside from the slaves you get to mow your lawn for 10 bucks, how many hours postal’s do you host in your home? Bet it’s none.
I don't even know why i'm responding to you as we are on polar opposite ends and I have zero respect for your opinion on this matter. No I don't host "hours postal's" whatever that means. I'm fine with people who want to work hard and support their family. Our countries is built on giving opportunity. I don't think we should support a welfare state we should promote opportunity and self sufficiency. I know many immigrants and "wetbacks" as you call them as I live in the heart of California agriculture and yes I know many hardworking individuals who i'd bet do more work in a month than you do in a year. You sound like a spoiled entitled elitist. I feel sorry for you.

Trump already said amnesty is coming way back in the campaign.

Here are your dreamers

MS-13-Murders.jpg

We do know who the dreamers are.

Man accused of Burien rape facing possible deportation

That’s one of your dreamers that you want living in someone else’s neighborhood. Bet if that teenage girl was one of your people you wouldn’t be so quick to love the wet backs so much.

Here are your dreamers

MS-13-Murders.jpg

LOL here are those dreamers again. Trump has arrested so many of them MS13 is now sending underage kids aka dreamers trained to kill into the U.S. to replace them. This is why immigration is controlled by laws to keep this scum out of our country. Deport them all, they can apply to re-enter the country legally IF they qualify.

MS-13-Murders.jpg
Those aren't dreamers you dumb ass. Those are thugs who should be arrested and deported. Ya know, like Obama was doing and like Trump should be applauded for doing... You don't know how to read very well do you? Are you trying to tell me that those in your photo meet this criteria? Are you that stupid to think you are fooling anybody?

Here are your dreamers

MS-13-Murders.jpg

MS-13-Murders.jpg

Hey man, go easy on the illegals. They only want to rape , rob and kill the people other Americans won’t.

Never got my hopes up. I said Trump was lying from the git. You can check any post and made on th topic. You are stoned if you think 10 million wet backs are hard working anything. They are nothing but burdens on every system they exploit. Food stamps, health care not to mention all the diesease they bring to the country. Mass retroactive abortion and mass graves are the best way to deal with your precious dreamers. Only reason you want He spices is because they are in someone else’s neighborhood. Your tune would change fast if that were different. If I’m wrong, aside from the slaves you get to mow your lawn for 10 bucks, how many hours postal’s do you host in your home? Bet it’s none.
I don't even know why i'm responding to you as we are on polar opposite ends and I have zero respect for your opinion on this matter. No I don't host "hours postal's" whatever that means. I'm fine with people who want to work hard and support their family. Our countries is built on giving opportunity. I don't think we should support a welfare state we should promote opportunity and self sufficiency. I know many immigrants and "wetbacks" as you call them as I live in the heart of California agriculture and yes I know many hardworking individuals who i'd bet do more work in a month than you do in a year. You sound like a spoiled entitled elitist. I feel sorry for you.

Lol, you are a little coward is why. If the girl in thseTrle was one of your people ,would you be so sweet to the wet backs? Would having slaves to clean the dog shit and mow your yard still be worth it to you? Not likely. Only reason you post the shit you do is for attention. Your position has zero basis in common sense.

Here are your dreamers

MS-13-Murders.jpg

That’s one of your dreamers that you want living in someone else’s neighborhood. Bet if that teenage girl was one of your people you wouldn’t be so quick to love the wet backs so much.
I don't judge an entire race or class of people on the action of one person. Only idiots do that and think they are making a valid point. Want me to find some criminals that fit your race and heritage and make a case to deport you?

Here are your dreamers

MS-13-Murders.jpg

MS-13-Murders.jpg

Hey man, go easy on the illegals. They only want to rape , rob and kill the people other Americans won’t.
Here come the deplorables... I gain comfort in knowing that your kind is dwindling into extinction. Enjoy the frustration that comes from seeing your ideal country flutter away as it has been since the 60's

Here are your dreamers

MS-13-Murders.jpg

MS-13-Murders.jpg

Here come the deplorables... I gain comfort in knowing that your kind is dwindling into extinction. Enjoy the frustration that comes from seeing your ideal country flutter away as it has been since the 60's

You mean the country that really got screwed 2009–2016?

Here are your dreamers

MS-13-Murders.jpg

MS-13-Murders.jpg

I didn't see that. Constant drop in unemployment, excellent growth in the stock market. Your biggest complaint is slow growth. whoa, really got Obama with that one. I by no means think he did a perfect job, I have my complaints, but yall are so dishonest with the scorched earth narrative, its almost comical

Here are your dreamers

MS-13-Murders.jpg

I don't judge an entire race or class of people on the action of one person. Only idiots do that and think they are making a valid point. Want me to find some criminals that fit your race and heritage and make a case to deport you?

See fuck head, I’m the kid of immigrants. Took my dad better then 12 years to get citizenship in this country without so much as getting a speeding ticket. Yet here you libtards are willing to import murderers and rapists from Mexico to mow your lawn, while your kids ass’s because you are lazy. Why? What makes your little Mexicans so important? You cant answer because there is no sense in it. All your doing is jumping on a band wagon so you get lots of likes on twitter and that’s yours here.

MS-13-Murders.jpg

I didn't see that. Constant drop in unemployment, excellent growth in the stock market. Your biggest complaint is slow growth. whoa, really got Obama with that one. I by no means think he did a perfect job, I have my complaints, but yall are so dishonest with the scorched earth narrative, its almost comical

Same as with the illegals. You were only okay with it because all was going good for you . Your tune would change quick if you had to compete with wet backs for jobs in the token negros economy.

Here are your dreamers

MS-13-Murders.jpg

See fuck head, I’m the kid of immigrants. Took my dad better then 12 years to get citizenship in this country without so much as getting a speeding ticket. Yet here you libtards are willing to import murderers and rapists from Mexico to mow your lawn, while your kids ass’s because you are lazy. Why? What makes your little Mexicans so important? You cant answer because there is no sense in it. All your doing is jumping on a band wagon so you get lots of likes on twitter and that’s yours here.
See thats where you warped thinking kicks you in the ass. I don't want to import murderers and rapists. You saying so just makes you sound like an imbecile. Also, I don't use Twitter, another ignorant assumption on your part. How about you just deal with facts and not make up these fantasy narratives in your head. You'd sound much more reasonable and intelligent if you just did that.

Forum List

Back