State Politics Of Shut Down Damages Democrats

I don’t understand why DAVA is even an issue. DACA is a non issue. Republicans have a majority. No excuse what so ever for Trump to be licking Chuckys schmultz. Everyone lost with this shut down. Republicans further demonstrated they have no spine. Democrats only demonstrated they are leaderless. Deportation is the only conversation Trump needs to be having as one of his campaign promises was just that. Deportation and a wall. Anything short of that is a lie and likely to make it round th on him in 2018 when the State co market gos back down. The shut down was nothing but a show.
Dreamers aren't going to be deported so prepare to be disappointed. If they do comprehensive immigration reform then I imagine a good portion of the 10+ million living in this country will receive some form of amnesty as well. Its the only realistic solution, the only question is which republican leaders are willing to jump on that grenade. If you are waiting to see millions of hard working community members deported then you are setting yourself up for great disappointment.

They are not "dreamers" they are illegals, foreigners from other countries here illegally. There's no reason not to deport them back to their home countries.

Trump already said amnesty is coming way back in the campaign.
There are plenty of reasons but you just don't want to hear them. Thats fine, i don't really give a shit. You are the one who is gonna have to deal with it when they get amnesty from Trump and the Reps. No doubt that is going to happen

Here are your dreamers

MS-13-Murders.jpg
You obviously don't know who dreamers are, big surprise...

The Initial DREAM Act S.1291 (2001)
The Development, Relief, and Education for Alien Minors (DREAM) Act (S.1291) legislation was introduced in 2001 as a bipartisan bill in the Senate. The legislative goal was to provide a means for undocumented immigrants who arrived in the U.S. as children to gain a pathway to permanent legal status; provided those individuals achieved certain milestones, including:
  • Attending or graduating from an institution of higher learning;
  • Be of a certain age to apply;
  • Be physically present in the U.S. for a certain number of years;
  • Have good moral character; and,
  • Not have violated other immigration laws
Educate yourself before you spew ignorant garbage

We do know who the dreamers are.

Man accused of Burien rape facing possible deportation

That’s one of your dreamers that you want living in someone else’s neighborhood. Bet if that teenage girl was one of your people you wouldn’t be so quick to love the wet backs so much.
I don't judge an entire race or class of people on the action of one person. Only idiots do that and think they are making a valid point. Want me to find some criminals that fit your race and heritage and make a case to deport you?

See fuck head, I’m the kid of immigrants. Took my dad better then 12 years to get citizenship in this country without so much as getting a speeding ticket. Yet here you libtards are willing to import murderers and rapists from Mexico to mow your lawn, while your kids ass’s because you are lazy. Why? What makes your little Mexicans so important? You cant answer because there is no sense in it. All your doing is jumping on a band wagon so you get lots of likes on twitter and that’s yours here.
Where did your dad immigrate from?

Look I've seen your posts, and recently you have been pretty down the middle. the one thing why I do blame dems for this shut down, is the fact that they don't disagree with anything in the bill. They are shutting it down because of DACA, which needs to get done, I agree, but messing with gov funding is not the way to do it. Some of the red state senators voted against the filibuster, but just enough that it remained.....because they know the writing on the wall.

The problem is the govt is way too big....so leaving positions to lapse and firing people like this administration has done is a very good step......Staffs need to be reduced, so politicians do actual work and not rely on staff so much.

I don’t understand why DAVA is even an issue. DACA is a non issue. Republicans have a majority. No excuse what so ever for Trump to be licking Chuckys schmultz. Everyone lost with this shut down. Republicans further demonstrated they have no spine. Democrats only demonstrated they are leaderless. Deportation is the only conversation Trump needs to be having as one of his campaign promises was just that. Deportation and a wall. Anything short of that is a lie and likely to make it round th on him in 2018 when the State co market gos back down. The shut down was nothing but a show.
Dreamers aren't going to be deported so prepare to be disappointed. If they do comprehensive immigration reform then I imagine a good portion of the 10+ million living in this country will receive some form of amnesty as well. Its the only realistic solution, the only question is which republican leaders are willing to jump on that grenade. If you are waiting to see millions of hard working community members deported then you are setting yourself up for great disappointment.

They are not "dreamers" they are illegals, foreigners from other countries here illegally. There's no reason not to deport them back to their home countries.

There are plenty of reasons but you just don't want to hear them. Thats fine, i don't really give a shit. You are the one who is gonna have to deal with it when they get amnesty from Trump and the Reps. No doubt that is going to happen

Here are your dreamers

MS-13-Murders.jpg

The Development, Relief, and Education for Alien Minors (DREAM) Act (S.1291) legislation was introduced in 2001 as a bipartisan bill in the Senate. The legislative goal was to provide a means for undocumented immigrants who arrived in the U.S. as children to gain a pathway to permanent legal status; provided those individuals achieved certain milestones, including:

That’s one of your dreamers that you want living in someone else’s neighborhood. Bet if that teenage girl was one of your people you wouldn’t be so quick to love the wet backs so much.
I don't judge an entire race or class of people on the action of one person. Only idiots do that and think they are making a valid point. Want me to find some criminals that fit your race and heritage and make a case to deport you?

Here, we can do this sane to, as long as you stop being a hyperbolic woman about the “Chirens”. This is the process for becoming a citizen.

The Basics of Naturalization - FindLaw

Who is Eligible?

The U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) states that applicants for naturalization must be:

• At least eighteen years old.
  • A lawful permanent resident of the United States.
  • Resident and physically present in the United States for at least five years at the time of application.
  • Of good moral character.

So in your perfect world where Democrats can still own slaves, who vets the DACA illegals and Dreemers?

And for a non illegal alien, this is what they find if they try and nail down a time line to become a citizen,

How Long Does the US Citizenship Process Take? | US Immigration News

The U.S. citizenship application process can take less than a year or several years. Those who are not permanent residents but wish to become U.S. citizens must first immigrate to the U.S. and become legal permanent residents.

And all that is the roses picture. A person from a nonshithole country will like ly wit about 5 years BEFORE they even come here. Then there is all the rest like the 5 years living in country and all that. So what makes the unskilled rabble from the countries south of the border so much more important? Why do the deserve a fast track?

Here are your dreamers

MS-13-Murders.jpg

LOL here are those dreamers again. Trump has arrested so many of them MS13 is now sending underage kids aka dreamers trained to kill into the U.S. to replace them. This is why immigration is controlled by laws to keep this scum out of our country. Deport them all, they can apply to re-enter the country legally IF they qualify.

MS-13-Murders.jpg

Hey man, go easy on the illegals. They only want to rape , rob and kill the people other Americans won’t.
Here come the deplorables... I gain comfort in knowing that your kind is dwindling into extinction. Enjoy the frustration that comes from seeing your ideal country flutter away as it has been since the 60's

Deflection is typically what one does when they know they are wrong.

Here are your dreamers

MS-13-Murders.jpg

See fuck head, I’m the kid of immigrants. Took my dad better then 12 years to get citizenship in this country without so much as getting a speeding ticket. Yet here you libtards are willing to import murderers and rapists from Mexico to mow your lawn, while your kids ass’s because you are lazy. Why? What makes your little Mexicans so important? You cant answer because there is no sense in it. All your doing is jumping on a band wagon so you get lots of likes on twitter and that’s yours here.
See thats where you warped thinking kicks you in the ass. I don't want to import murderers and rapists. You saying so just makes you sound like an imbecile. Also, I don't use Twitter, another ignorant assumption on your part. How about you just deal with facts and not make up these fantasy narratives in your head. You'd sound much more reasonable and intelligent if you just did that.

You are arguing do them to stay who gets them? Who checks them out ? If you trust them so much, go nab a wet back and put them incharge of your house. Put your money where your mouth is and show us how good it will be.

Here are your dreamers

MS-13-Murders.jpg

Here, we can do this sane to, as long as you stop being a hyperbolic woman about the “Chirens”. This is the process for becoming a citizen.

Who is Eligible?

The U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) states that applicants for naturalization must be:

• Resident and physically present in the United States for at least five years at the time of application.

So in your perfect world where Democrats can still own slaves, who vets the DACA illegals and Dreemers?

And for a non illegal alien, this is what they find if they try and nail down a time line to become a citizen,

The U.S. citizenship application process can take less than a year or several years. Those who are not permanent residents but wish to become U.S. citizens must first immigrate to the U.S. and become legal permanent residents.

And all that is the roses picture. A person from a nonshithole country will like ly wit about 5 years BEFORE they even come here. Then there is all the rest like the 5 years living in country and all that. So what makes the unskilled rabble from the countries south of the border so much more important? Why do the deserve a fast track?
I don't think anybody deserves a fast track, especially those who broke the law to get here.

I think our legal immigration process is way to long and difficult, i'd like to see reform to make it quicker and easier for people to immigrate here. For those who illegally came here if they have been here for a long time and have proven to be productive members of society, not gang banging thugs, then the only reasonable solution is to provide a pathway so they aren't living off the radar. We can't deport 10+ million people so... We work on securing the border, beefing up our e-verify system, and we provide legal status to qualifying people... If they want citizenship then they get in the back of the line and go through the same process that your dad when through. I would even be fine with including fines or community service to make up for the illegal entry. Bottom line is something needs to be done and the hate approach that you are taking is not gong to help things.

Dreamers were brought here so they are in a different kind of situation, which is why they have a similar validation process that they had to go through to get the DACA status:

Dream Act

DACA Requirements
Guidelines
You may request DACA if you:

1. Were under the age of 31 as of June 15, 2012;
  2. Came to the United States before reaching your 16th birthday;
  3. Have continuously resided in the United States since June 15, 2007, up to the present time;
  4. Were physically present in the United States on June 15, 2012, and at the time of making your request for consideration of deferred action with USCIS;
  5. Had no lawful status on June 15, 2012;
  6. Are currently in school, have graduated or obtained a certificate of completion from high school, have obtained a general education development (GED) certificate, or are an honorably discharged veteran of the Coast Guard or Armed Forces of the United States; and
  7. Have not been convicted of a felony, significant misdemeanor,or three or more other misdemeanors, and do not otherwise pose a threat to national security or public safety.

Here are your dreamers

MS-13-Murders.jpg

Mother, Father and 7 ciblings. I was in the wound so I am an anchor baby. Dalkeith Scotland is the exact place, but they lived in London when it all went down. Year after year of the old man working for sea catch In Alaska. The whole process was derailed because he got busted with an oz of weed. So then, what makes your Mexicans so special that they deserve to skip the process?

Here are your dreamers

MS-13-Murders.jpg

LOL here are those dreamers again. Trump has arrested so many of them MS13 is now sending underage kids aka dreamers trained to kill into the U.S. to replace them. This is why immigration is controlled by laws to keep this scum out of our country. Deport them all, they can apply to re-enter the country legally IF they qualify.

MS-13-Murders.jpg

Hey man, go easy on the illegals. They only want to rape , rob and kill the people other Americans won’t.
Here come the deplorables... I gain comfort in knowing that your kind is dwindling into extinction. Enjoy the frustration that comes from seeing your ideal country flutter away as it has been since the 60's

Deflection is typically what one does when they know they are wrong.
I didn't deflect... I clearly think that you using the murder and rapist language is deplorable and that was my reaction.

Its not rocket science. Republican partisan blame the Dems. Democratic partisans blame the Republicans and Trump. The objective non partisans in the middle blame the circus which both sides are a part of... There is no political victory here, the jackasses just look more like jackasses.

No its a DEMOCRAT who filibustered and shut down government so you people own it.

It wouldn't have happened at all if Schumer had not insisted that DACA be added to the budget.
It wasn't necessary.

MS-13-Murders.jpg

You mean the country that really got screwed 2009–2016?
I didn't see that. Constant drop in unemployment, excellent growth in the stock market. Your biggest complaint is slow growth. whoa, really got Obama with that one. I by no means think he did a perfect job, I have my complaints, but yall are so dishonest with the scorched earth narrative, its almost comical

Wow, we are dishonest with scorched earth narrative??? Every 20 minutes you loons come up with a new reason why the world will end under Trump.

Here are your dreamers

MS-13-Murders.jpg

Who is Eligible?

I don't think anybody deserves a fast track, especially those who broke the law to get here.

I think our legal immigration process is way to long and difficult, i'd like to see reform to make it quicker and easier for people to immigrate here. For those who illegally came here if they have been here for a long time and have proven to be productive members of society, not gang banging thugs, then the only reasonable solution is to provide a pathway so they aren't living off the radar. We can't deport 10+ million people so... We work on securing the border, beefing up our e-verify system, and we provide legal status to qualifying people... If they want citizenship then they get in the back of the line and go through the same process that your dad when through. I would even be fine with including fines or community service to make up for the illegal entry. Bottom line is something needs to be done and the hate approach that you are taking is not gong to help things.

Dreamers were brought here so they are in a different kind of situation, which is why they have a similar validation process that they had to go through to get the DACA status:

Dream Act

DACA Requirements
Guidelines

3. Have continuously resided in the United States since June 15, 2007, up to the present time;
  4. Were physically present in the United States on June 15, 2012, and at the time of making your request for consideration of deferred action with USCIS;
  6. Are currently in school, have graduated or obtained a certificate of completion from high school, have obtained a general education development (GED) certificate, or are an honorably discharged veteran of the Coast Guard or Armed Forces of the United States; and
  7. Have not been convicted of a felony, significant misdemeanor,or three or more other misdemeanors, and do not otherwise pose a threat to national security or public safety.

The process is the process. Check out Mexico’s rules for immigration. Better yet, ask a dude from Guatmala what happens if they get caught by Mexican Immigration cops. We don’t get to break laws because they suck. No one does.

Mother, Father and 7 ciblings. I was in the wound so I am an anchor baby. Dalkeith Scotland is the exact place, but they lived in London when it all went down. Year after year of the old man working for sea catch In Alaska. The whole process was derailed because he got busted with an oz of weed. So then, what makes your Mexicans so special that they deserve to skip the process?
I don't think Mexicans should skip the process. Try less assumptions and open your ears

MS-13-Murders.jpg

I didn't see that. Constant drop in unemployment, excellent growth in the stock market. Your biggest complaint is slow growth. whoa, really got Obama with that one. I by no means think he did a perfect job, I have my complaints, but yall are so dishonest with the scorched earth narrative, its almost comical

Wow, we are dishonest with scorched earth narrative??? Every 20 minutes you loons come up with a new reason why the world will end under Trump.

What exactly is dishonest?

MS-13-Murders.jpg

Yeah, many opponents of Trump are doing exactly what you do to Obama back to Trump. Don't clump me into that group... If you take issue with something I said then quote me and address it directly

I don't think Mexicans should skip the process. Try less assumptions and open your ears

No assumption. An illegal act made DACA. These kids were sent so the parents can follow. Period. DACA and dreemers don’t have a legal leg to stand on.

Who is Eligible?

Dream Act

DACA Requirements
Guidelines

The process is the process. Check out Mexico’s rules for immigration. Better yet, ask a dude from Guatmala what happens if they get caught by Mexican Immigration cops. We don’t get to break laws because they suck. No one does.
No shit, I"m not promoting the breaking of laws.

No assumption. An illegal act made DACA. These kids were sent so the parents can follow. Period. DACA and dreemers don’t have a legal leg to stand on.
They don't right now, but they will once the dream act passes. give it a few weeks... Watch Trump sign it.

They don't right now, but they will once the dream act passes. give it a few weeks... Watch Trump sign it.

Trump wanted Amnesty from the beginning. It’s not just you brainwashed libos, it’s the Trumpkins to. Except they are worse. When trump backs up on his shit they lie for him. Yes, trump will sign amnesty and if the democrats are smart they will use that against him in 2020. I’ll say now that he won’t do amnesty until his second term.

Trump wanted Amnesty from the beginning. It’s not just you brainwashed libos, it’s the Trumpkins to. Except they are worse. When trump backs up on his shit they lie for him. Yes, trump will sign amnesty and if the democrats are smart they will use that against him in 2020. I’ll say now that he won’t do amnesty until his second term.
I say it happens before March

Here are your dreamers

MS-13-Murders.jpg

MS-13-Murders.jpg
Those aren't dreamers you dumb ass. Those are thugs who should be arrested and deported. Ya know, like Obama was doing and like Trump should be applauded for doing... You don't know how to read very well do you? Are you trying to tell me that those in your photo meet this criteria? Are you that stupid to think you are fooling anybody?

Yes those ARE dreamers its time you illegal supporting traitors admit there is a very dark side to allowing illegals to pour into OUR country without vetting. Take some danm responsibility for YOUR actions.

Yeah, many opponents of Trump are doing exactly what you do to Obama back to Trump. Don't clump me into that group... If you take issue with something I said then quote me and address it directly

Great, care to elaborate on the "dishonest with the scorched earth narrative".?

Forum List

Back