State Politics Of Shut Down Damages Democrats

Ricky LIbtardo

Diamond Member
Jul 22, 2016
As the liberals scream at the top of their lungs it's Trump's fault for the shutdown what they're missing is polling showing just as many people blame Democrats as Republicans.

What that shows is Trump continues to keep his support in states he won where 10 Democrats are defending Senate seats. With his main platform of blue collar economics and immigration control, by election time those voters will see lower taxes, better wages, a booming economy, and less competition for jobs from illegal aliens.

Oh, and there will be a giant infrastructure project on the border between America and Mexico creating thousands of jobs.

Let alone the increase in jobs from increased production of Valium to feed the insufferable libtardos.

right,,,if all Dems are assuming they are going to win back the white house later on,,,why are they being crybabies all this week? Hmm? maybe they all know the polls are wrong and we could have another GOP wave?

As the liberals scream at the top of their lungs it's Trump's fault for the shutdown what they're missing is polling showing just as many people blame Democrats as Republicans.

What that shows is Trump continues to keep his support in states he won where 10 Democrats are defending Senate seats. With his main platform of blue collar economics and immigration control, by election time those voters will see lower taxes, better wages, a booming economy, and less competition for jobs from illegal aliens.

Oh, and there will be a giant infrastructure project on the border between America and Mexico creating thousands of jobs.

Let alone the increase in jobs from increased production of Valium to feed the insufferable libtardos.

And isn't this the same as last time?

Partisan politics is killing the US. Change it.

Its not rocket science. Republican partisan blame the Dems. Democratic partisans blame the Republicans and Trump. The objective non partisans in the middle blame the circus which both sides are a part of... There is no political victory here, the jackasses just look more like jackasses.

Its not rocket science. Republican partisan blame the Dems. Democratic partisans blame the Republicans and Trump. The objective non partisans in the middle blame the circus which both sides are a part of... There is no political victory here, the jackasses just look more like jackasses.

No its a DEMOCRAT who filibustered and shut down government so you people own it.

right,,,if all Dems are assuming they are going to win back the white house later on,,,why are they being crybabies all this week? Hmm? maybe they all know the polls are wrong and we could have another GOP wave?

Fuck em. Let them think the polls are correct like last year. Makes for some great pictures of melted snowflakes.

Oh, I thought you might have a link

No its a DEMOCRAT who filibustered and shut down government so you people own it.
I’m not a democrat. I am WAY more objective than you though, and both sides are very much to blame for this circus.

I’m not a democrat. I am WAY more objective than you though, and both sides are very much to blame for this circus.

Nobody cares.

You are ignoring some simple facts. Blue state tax increases in CA and IL to overcome lose of tax base has become a death spiral that will end in defaults for other blue states as well and soon.

Nobody cares.
If you don’t care then don’t engage with me. It’s not complicated

Nobody cares.

You spewed BS, I called you out on BS, then you thought you mattered and I pointed out that nobody cares.

Nobody cares.

You spewed BS, I called you out on BS, then you thought you mattered and I pointed out that nobody cares.
Well you did a piss poor job of calling me out. Keep trying though, maybe you’ll land a solid point one of these days.

Great...no one cares.

Nobody cares.

Well you did a piss poor job of calling me out. Keep trying though, maybe you’ll land a solid point one of these days.

Great...no one cares.
Wonderful, we can all carry on with our day then

Meh, the whole thing is a stunt by Republicans as much as democrats. After this, both sides get to say they fought the good fight, but here comes amnesty with almost full republican and presidential support.

Look I've seen your posts, and recently you have been pretty down the middle. the one thing why I do blame dems for this shut down, is the fact that they don't disagree with anything in the bill. They are shutting it down because of DACA, which needs to get done, I agree, but messing with gov funding is not the way to do it. Some of the red state senators voted against the filibuster, but just enough that it remained.....because they know the writing on the wall.

The problem is the govt is way too big....so leaving positions to lapse and firing people like this administration has done is a very good step......Staffs need to be reduced, so politicians do actual work and not rely on staff so much.

Look I've seen your posts, and recently you have been pretty down the middle. the one thing why I do blame dems for this shut down, is the fact that they don't disagree with anything in the bill. They are shutting it down because of DACA, which needs to get done, I agree, but messing with gov funding is not the way to do it. Some of the red state senators voted against the filibuster, but just enough that it remained.....because they know the writing on the wall.

The problem is the govt is way too big....so leaving positions to lapse and firing people like this administration has done is a very good step......Staffs need to be reduced, so politicians do actual work and not rely on staff so much.
That’s a fair analysis. Much better than the lazy finger pointing. I’m not saying that the Dems are blame free. Both sides are playing politics and using the shut down to apply political pressure on the other side in an attempt to better progress their agenda. It’s sloppy and lazy and unfortunately somewhat effective. I blame the partisans who play these political games. If congress was the board of directors running a company than they would all be fired and replaced with smart reasonable people who are capable of working with each other to produce effective results.

Forum List

Back