State Politics Of Shut Down Damages Democrats

I don’t understand why DAVA is even an issue. DACA is a non issue. Republicans have a majority. No excuse what so ever for Trump to be licking Chuckys schmultz. Everyone lost with this shut down. Republicans further demonstrated they have no spine. Democrats only demonstrated they are leaderless. Deportation is the only conversation Trump needs to be having as one of his campaign promises was just that. Deportation and a wall. Anything short of that is a lie and likely to make it round th on him in 2018 when the State co market gos back down. The shut down was nothing but a show.
Dreamers aren't going to be deported so prepare to be disappointed. If they do comprehensive immigration reform then I imagine a good portion of the 10+ million living in this country will receive some form of amnesty as well. Its the only realistic solution, the only question is which republican leaders are willing to jump on that grenade. If you are waiting to see millions of hard working community members deported then you are setting yourself up for great disappointment.

They are not "dreamers" they are illegals, foreigners from other countries here illegally. There's no reason not to deport them back to their home countries.

Trump already said amnesty is coming way back in the campaign.
There are plenty of reasons but you just don't want to hear them. Thats fine, i don't really give a shit. You are the one who is gonna have to deal with it when they get amnesty from Trump and the Reps. No doubt that is going to happen

Here are your dreamers

MS-13-Murders.jpg
You obviously don't know who dreamers are, big surprise...

The Initial DREAM Act S.1291 (2001)
The Development, Relief, and Education for Alien Minors (DREAM) Act (S.1291) legislation was introduced in 2001 as a bipartisan bill in the Senate. The legislative goal was to provide a means for undocumented immigrants who arrived in the U.S. as children to gain a pathway to permanent legal status; provided those individuals achieved certain milestones, including:
  • Attending or graduating from an institution of higher learning;
  • Be of a certain age to apply;
  • Be physically present in the U.S. for a certain number of years;
  • Have good moral character; and,
  • Not have violated other immigration laws
Educate yourself before you spew ignorant garbage

We do know who the dreamers are.

Man accused of Burien rape facing possible deportation

That’s one of your dreamers that you want living in someone else’s neighborhood. Bet if that teenage girl was one of your people you wouldn’t be so quick to love the wet backs so much.
I don't judge an entire race or class of people on the action of one person. Only idiots do that and think they are making a valid point. Want me to find some criminals that fit your race and heritage and make a case to deport you?

See fuck head, I’m the kid of immigrants. Took my dad better then 12 years to get citizenship in this country without so much as getting a speeding ticket. Yet here you libtards are willing to import murderers and rapists from Mexico to mow your lawn, while your kids ass’s because you are lazy. Why? What makes your little Mexicans so important? You cant answer because there is no sense in it. All your doing is jumping on a band wagon so you get lots of likes on twitter and that’s yours here.

Are these liberal bleeding hearts willing to deport any dreamer who doesn't pass vetting and immigration standards for legally immigrating to the U.S.? The answer is hell no.

There are plenty of reasons but you just don't want to hear them. Thats fine, i don't really give a shit. You are the one who is gonna have to deal with it when they get amnesty from Trump and the Reps. No doubt that is going to happen

Here are your dreamers

MS-13-Murders.jpg

The Development, Relief, and Education for Alien Minors (DREAM) Act (S.1291) legislation was introduced in 2001 as a bipartisan bill in the Senate. The legislative goal was to provide a means for undocumented immigrants who arrived in the U.S. as children to gain a pathway to permanent legal status; provided those individuals achieved certain milestones, including:

LOL here are those dreamers again. Trump has arrested so many of them MS13 is now sending underage kids aka dreamers trained to kill into the U.S. to replace them. This is why immigration is controlled by laws to keep this scum out of our country. Deport them all, they can apply to re-enter the country legally IF they qualify.

MS-13-Murders.jpg
Those aren't dreamers you dumb ass. Those are thugs who should be arrested and deported. Ya know, like Obama was doing and like Trump should be applauded for doing... You don't know how to read very well do you? Are you trying to tell me that those in your photo meet this criteria? Are you that stupid to think you are fooling anybody?

Yes those ARE dreamers its time you illegal supporting traitors admit there is a very dark side to allowing illegals to pour into OUR country without vetting. Take some danm responsibility for YOUR actions.
How are they dreamers? Prove it. Oh, you can't. Ok, thats what I thought. Just saving us from some needless back and forth.

Here come the deplorables... I gain comfort in knowing that your kind is dwindling into extinction. Enjoy the frustration that comes from seeing your ideal country flutter away as it has been since the 60's

You mean the country that really got screwed 2009–2016?
I didn't see that. Constant drop in unemployment, excellent growth in the stock market. Your biggest complaint is slow growth. whoa, really got Obama with that one. I by no means think he did a perfect job, I have my complaints, but yall are so dishonest with the scorched earth narrative, its almost comical

Wow, we are dishonest with scorched earth narrative??? Every 20 minutes you loons come up with a new reason why the world will end under Trump.
Yeah, many opponents of Trump are doing exactly what you do to Obama back to Trump. Don't clump me into that group... If you take issue with something I said then quote me and address it directly

Great, care to elaborate on the "dishonest with the scorched earth narrative".?
I just did, what are you missing? You said we really got screwed from 2009-2016. I made my counter argument. Growing employment, great stock market growth... If slow growth is your idea of really getting screwed then fine but thats a little dramatic IMO. Especially compared to what happened from 2001-2008 with 911 and the great recession. I'd say that was a much more damaging time period for the USA, wouldn't you agree?

Dreamers aren't going to be deported so prepare to be disappointed. If they do comprehensive immigration reform then I imagine a good portion of the 10+ million living in this country will receive some form of amnesty as well. Its the only realistic solution, the only question is which republican leaders are willing to jump on that grenade. If you are waiting to see millions of hard working community members deported then you are setting yourself up for great disappointment.

They are not "dreamers" they are illegals, foreigners from other countries here illegally. There's no reason not to deport them back to their home countries.

Here are your dreamers

MS-13-Murders.jpg

That’s one of your dreamers that you want living in someone else’s neighborhood. Bet if that teenage girl was one of your people you wouldn’t be so quick to love the wet backs so much.
I don't judge an entire race or class of people on the action of one person. Only idiots do that and think they are making a valid point. Want me to find some criminals that fit your race and heritage and make a case to deport you?

See fuck head, I’m the kid of immigrants. Took my dad better then 12 years to get citizenship in this country without so much as getting a speeding ticket. Yet here you libtards are willing to import murderers and rapists from Mexico to mow your lawn, while your kids ass’s because you are lazy. Why? What makes your little Mexicans so important? You cant answer because there is no sense in it. All your doing is jumping on a band wagon so you get lots of likes on twitter and that’s yours here.

Are these liberal bleeding hearts willing to deport any dreamer who doesn't pass vetting and immigration standards for legally immigrating to the U.S.? The answer is hell no.
Yeah, of course. Violent criminals gotta go, no argument here. You are so out of touch about what your "opposition" thinks it is cracking me up. What else you got?

You mean the country that really got screwed 2009–2016?
I didn't see that. Constant drop in unemployment, excellent growth in the stock market. Your biggest complaint is slow growth. whoa, really got Obama with that one. I by no means think he did a perfect job, I have my complaints, but yall are so dishonest with the scorched earth narrative, its almost comical

Wow, we are dishonest with scorched earth narrative??? Every 20 minutes you loons come up with a new reason why the world will end under Trump.
Yeah, many opponents of Trump are doing exactly what you do to Obama back to Trump. Don't clump me into that group... If you take issue with something I said then quote me and address it directly

I just did, what are you missing? You said we really got screwed from 2009-2016. I made my counter argument. Growing employment, great stock market growth... If slow growth is your idea of really getting screwed then fine but thats a little dramatic IMO. Especially compared to what happened from 2001-2008 with 911 and the great recession. I'd say that was a much more damaging time period for the USA, wouldn't you agree?

Granted 911 was not pleasant. As far as getting screwed, evidently we will find out in the coming months, Strzok and Page texts will show up...revealing much more than any of us want to know.

Granted 911 was not pleasant. As far as getting screwed, evidently we will find out in the coming months, Strzok and Page texts will show up...revealing much more than any of us want to know.
Yeah, 911 sucked... That was a national security issue. The housing crisis was a product of failed policy and regulation and that effected our entire economy in the most devastating way since the depression. Nothing that happened from 2009-2016 even comes close to comparing to that. So what is it exactly that makes you say we got screwed and how does the Obama screwed compare to the Bush screwed in your opinion?

Yeah, of course. Violent criminals gotta go, no argument here. You are so out of touch about what your "opposition" thinks it is cracking me up. What else you got?

Have you read the immigration standards to immigrate here legally? I'm thinking not because most of these dreamers will get booted out.

Have you read the immigration standards to immigrate here legally? I'm thinking not because most of these dreamers will get booted out.
I actually posted the standards to get daca status twice and you responded by posting a picture of thugs that are nowhere close to qualifying, and you were trying to call them dreamers, like a dumb ass. If you have a point to make then back it up with facts because right now you are nothing more that a guy pumping ignorant hot air into this conversation.

Yeah, 911 sucked... That was a national security issue. The housing crisis was a product of failed policy and regulation and that effected our entire economy in the most devastating way since the depression. Nothing that happened from 2009-2016 even comes close to comparing to that. So what is it exactly that makes you say we got screwed and how does the Obama screwed compare to the Bush screwed in your opinion?

Hmm, quite complicated and lengthy, there were many mistakes. I feel one place where the economy started to derail was when it was determined buying a house was a right. That allowed for unqualified buyers to purchase homes they couldn’t afford. Many may blame banks for that. Unfortunately, banks typically hold on to loans for the first few months and then sell them to Freddie/Fannie May. Banks didn’t necessarily feel home ownership was a right but Democrats in Congress were pushing the concept. Hence the government (Freddie/Fannie) was buying just about every loan that crossed their desk, regardless if it was a good loan or not. During the Obama years the stock market went up, unfortunately it was going up because the government was propping it up, which helped Obama add nearly $8 trillion to the debt. That’s my take in a nutshell.

I posted the requirement. They ignore them. All these people who support amnesty only support it because the wetbacks don’t live in their neighborhoods. If that were the case, all these libtards would quack like ducks . Notice none of the illegal advocates are willing to host any DACA wet backs in their homes?

I actually posted the standards to get daca status twice and you responded by posting a picture of thugs that are nowhere close to qualifying, and you were trying to call them dreamers, like a dumb ass. If you have a point to make then back it up with facts because right now you are nothing more that a guy pumping ignorant hot air into this conversation.

Wrong. The rapist in Seattle qualified. If you love and trust them so much, to rent you a DACA wetback and have them care for the minor children in your family. Bet you wont.

Here are your dreamers

MS-13-Murders.jpg

They won’t. Meanwhile, if a guy is leagally immigrating from a country with toilets and running water gets a traffic ticket they have to worry about getting opted, yet the wet back gets to commit rape murder and worse and you get a democrat as their loudest advocates.

I posted the requirement. They ignore them. All these people who support amnesty only support it because the wetbacks don’t live in their neighborhoods. If that were the case, all these libtards would quack like ducks . Notice none of the illegal advocates are willing to host any DACA wet backs in their homes?

Typical liberal bleeding hearts, so long as illegals are not killing and raping them, robbing their homes, shoving drugs on their kids the prissy libs pat themselves on the back for caring about the poor illegals. Look at me look at how much I care aren't I special.

They won’t. Meanwhile, if a guy is leagally immigrating from a country with toilets and running water gets a traffic ticket they have to worry about getting opted, yet the wet back gets to commit rape murder and worse and you get a democrat as their loudest advocates.

Hell the 5 time deported illegal in San Francisco shoots an American women in broad daylight kills her in front of her father and the filth gets a slap on the wrist WTF.

Hmm, quite complicated and lengthy, there were many mistakes. I feel one place where the economy started to derail was when it was determined buying a house was a right. That allowed for unqualified buyers to purchase homes they couldn’t afford. Many may blame banks for that. Unfortunately, banks typically hold on to loans for the first few months and then sell them to Freddie/Fannie May. Banks didn’t necessarily feel home ownership was a right but Democrats in Congress were pushing the concept. Hence the government (Freddie/Fannie) was buying just about every loan that crossed their desk, regardless if it was a good loan or not. During the Obama years the stock market went up, unfortunately it was going up because the government was propping it up, which helped Obama add nearly $8 trillion to the debt. That’s my take in a nutshell.
True, past policy factors built up the the housing crisis. Reagan’s deregulation in the 80s, Clinton’s push for housing were both factors. But again, let’s look at cause and effect. You say we got screwed under obama, but where’s the crisis. I didn’t see a 911, I didn’t see an economic collapse. I saw a slow recovery and tremendous growth in our stock market and a steady decrease in unemployment. Trump has been bragging about his great achieving stock market all year which turned out to be 25% growth. Obama had 26% growth in 2013. Again I’ll say that there were many problems during Obama’s term. But “screwed”, I don’t think so.

What the fuck are you rambling on about? I live in the heart of California agriculture. So yes, plenty of immigrants are in my community. And what the fuck does hosting people in our homes have to do with anything? We live in a nation. A country. To each their own. I support the spirit of a free society that grants opportunity to all who want to work hard and make a successful life for themselves and their family. One more point. Grow the fuck up and stop with the derogatory terms. There’s no need to call people wetbacks. It just makes you sound like a racist douchebag.

True, past policy factors built up the the housing crisis. Reagan’s deregulation in the 80s, Clinton’s push for housing were both factors. But again, let’s look at cause and effect. You say we got screwed under obama, but where’s the crisis. I didn’t see a 911, I didn’t see an economic collapse. I saw a slow recovery and tremendous growth in our stock market and a steady decrease in unemployment. Trump has been bragging about his great achieving stock market all year which turned out to be 25% growth. Obama had 26% growth in 2013. Again I’ll say that there were many problems during Obama’s term. But “screwed”, I don’t think so.

There was considerable growth during the Obama term(s). But it cost close to $8 trillion dollars.

Typical liberal bleeding hearts, so long as illegals are not killing and raping them, robbing their homes, shoving drugs on their kids the prissy libs pat themselves on the back for caring about the poor illegals. Look at me look at how much I care aren't I special.
I wish you two douchebags could see how ridiculous you sound. Dumb and dumber here tackling the worlds problems, y’all sound like two redneck drunks talking nonesense in a bar. What a joke

There was considerable growth during the Obama term(s). But it cost close to $8 trillion dollars.
I agree that Obama was careless with the spending. I think the stimulus help pull us out of a recession but he went too far in many areas as well. I was hoping to get a smart fiscally responsible leader this cycle. How do you feel about the budget and deficit under Trump? We got that trillion dollar infrastructure looming. I think he is saving that for election time so he Can tout it as a “win” to gain votes

Last edited:

I wish you two douchebags could see how ridiculous you sound. Dumb and dumber here tackling the worlds problems, y’all sound like two redneck drunks talking nonesense in a bar. What a joke

I have no use for illegal loving scum like you, here go educate yourself loser MS-13 wants to send 'younger, more violent offenders' to the US, officials say

Forum List

Back