Are You Going to Watch the Address?

• Yes

Votes: 6 66.7%
  • No

Votes: 3 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ARE YOU STUPID CHRIS???

None, NONE of that matters to the people in middle America if they are struggling. Why would the give a shit if GM is turning a profit if they don't have gm stock. Why would they give a damn that house sales are up if a third of their neighborhood is underwater or devalued?

Fuck your dense.

dow_jones_industrial_average_during_the_obama_administration.png

I thought Wall Street was evil, Chris? Can you make up your mind, because you're borderline schizophrenic?

ARE YOU STUPID CHRIS???

None, NONE of that matters to the people in middle America if they are struggling. Why would the give a shit if GM is turning a profit if they don't have gm stock. Why would they give a damn that house sales are up if a third of their neighborhood is underwater or devalued?

Fuck your dense.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

ARE YOU STUPID CHRIS???

Fuck your dense.

Home values are still falling. Will they ever get a clue?

Let me put it to you this way Chris. More often than not a quarterback can have the best stats in the league but if the rest of his team is under performing its all for nothing.

Basically what your pointing out is that Obama is a great cheerleader. He can spout shit all day long but its meaningless.

Let me put it to you this way Chris. More often than not a quarterback can have the best stats in the league but if the rest of his team is under performing its all for nothing.

Basically what your pointing out is that Obama is a great cheerleader. He can spout shit all day long but its meaningless.

Such coherence! Such a keen ability to maintain a train of thought and convey a clear message.

Here's the speech:

* Bush
* I inherited
* Millionaires & billionaires
* Corporate jets
* I
* Me
* Mine
* Bush
* The previous administration
* Tax breaks for the wealthy

There... now you can go do something else. Oh, and you're welcome.

Last edited:
And oddly enough Obama makes it so complicated

He does, huh? That may be because you have trouble understanding that complex issues require complex solutions?
There is nothing complicated about it- it's politics over people.
The passive aggressive President had to choose between workers - the people he pretends to care about, or leftwinguts - people like him. He made his choice.

It's that time of the Year again, folks and we're scheduled to hear from the President of the United State in his annual address concerning what he's planning on doing, how he's going to do and how the Congress of the United States is going to respond. As what you many of you know, I'm wanting to hear from the President and see if he plans on addressing the justification of the National Defense Authorization Act of 2012, as well as his ability to bring forth that hope and change he's promised, now four years ago.

President Obama Previews his Address

Anonymous Releases their Address

I'm kind of impressed with how organized Anonymous is. It at least appears to have a central leadership, rather than simply being a scattered bunch of crazies all over the country with no common goal.

Forum List

Back