Are You Going to Watch the Address?

• Yes

Votes: 6 66.7%
  • No

Votes: 3 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sep 30, 2011
It's that time of the Year again, folks and we're scheduled to hear from the President of the United State in his annual address concerning what he's planning on doing, how he's going to do and how the Congress of the United States is going to respond. As what you many of you know, I'm wanting to hear from the President and see if he plans on addressing the justification of the National Defense Authorization Act of 2012, as well as his ability to bring forth that hope and change he's promised, now four years ago.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jM9ArTbJquk&feature=g-all-u&context=G21bee3cFAAAAAAAAAAA"]President Obama Previews his Address[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JzPTYM7r8BY"]Anonymous Releases their Address[/ame]

Last edited:
"My fellow Americans. We're fucked. I blame our enemy, the Republicans. God bless you and God Bless America."

There ya go. Done.

Here is the pictorial version of the State of the Union.....

Cartoon%20-%20elect%20me%20captain.png

When was the last time obama gave a state of the union address? Years ago, he uses the excuse to make campaign speeches and he's been on the campaign trail for at least three years.

GM is now the number one automaker in the world...

gm27.jpg

GM opened its newest factory in China, and we paid for it!

Nice work, obama.

Ford, GM Report Record China Sales - TheStreet

GM, the market leader in China, said sales rose 8.3% to 2,547,171 vehicles, a result of record domestic demand. Ford said sales rose 7% to 519,390 units. Sales by both U.S. automakers exceeded the estimated overall Chinese growth rate of 3% to 5%, as sales by Japanese automakers slumped on supply problems. Like all U.S. companies, Ford and GM operates in China with joint venture partners.

SOTU 2012: Pleased to report I'm still responsible for every bit of good news and that Boooooooosh is still responsible for everything bad. Good Night, Praise Allah, may be bless all our 57 states

Forum List

Back