“Stand back and stand by”: New report links Trump and NRA to rise of militias behind violent threats

But he rants about ANTIFA, :lol:

Well that's weird. Neither President Trump nor the NRA has called me saying they want to give me an M-60 machine gun and 20,000 rounds of ammo for it.

Should I keep patiently waiting by the phone, in case they call?

And tell me more about that super-secret "signal" I"m supposed to get. Do I need an official Donald J. Trump decoder ring or something, in order to receive the signal?

Good one. LMAO. Let me know if you get that signal.

Well that's weird. Neither President Trump nor the NRA has called me saying they want to give me an M-60 machine gun and 20,000 rounds of ammo for it.

And tell me more about that super-secret "signal" I"m supposed to get. Do I need an official Donald J. Trump decoder ring or something, in order to receive the signal?

The signal will probably be sent out by brain waves, so I've trained my cat to listen for it.

tinfoilhatday-3.jpg

The signal will probably be sent out by brain waves, so I've trained my cat to listen for it.

tinfoilhatday-3.jpg

Well cats are pretty smart so I'm he or she will let you know. LOL

Oh good, a bullshit report about “threats” because of Trump’s rhetoric yet there are actual events regularly of businesses looted, windows smashed, drivers ripped from cars, people assaulted for wearing MAGA hats or carrying flags, journalists beaten.

You think Americans care more about the actual events occurring or a report speculating on what “could” happen?

Forum List

Back