“Stand back and stand by”: New report links Trump and NRA to rise of militias behind violent threats

White people are so in denial about everything, its as if they need to see the worst case scenario in everything in order for it to be true, even then they will still make up lies and distortions to deny the obvious

White people are so in denial about everything, its as if they need to see the worst case scenario in everything in order for it to be true, even then they will still make up lies and distortions to deny the obvious
Why doesn't your alt-left anti 2nd Amendment nutjob site do a "study" on all the black on black murders in Chicago? I guess they don't think Black Lives Matter.

EjIeH87VgAASkJy.jpg

The Yahoo "article" is total anti-gun bullshit.
There is no proof of any violence by "militias".
But we do have proof of riots and murder by antifa.
So, the upside is that the progs are trying to scare the Yahoo readers about those crazy rednecks with guns.
Like that article will get more Biden voters.
1601942840240.png

Attachments

• 1601942840471.png
    1601942840471.png
    96.9 KB · Views: 47
  • 1601942840415.png
    1601942840415.png
    96.9 KB · Views: 42
Democrats really don't like white people.

Whenever a Democrat rants about white people, change "white people" to "Jews" and reread. Most will sound like or worse than Hitler.

So the left again accuses of that which they do?

Shocked, I tell ya. Think the people will buy it? or will they see through the silly lie and resent the left for insulting their intelligence?

Giving the people too much credit? :45:

But he rants about ANTIFA, :lol:

Well that's weird. Neither President Trump nor the NRA has called me saying they want to give me an M-60 machine gun and 20,000 rounds of ammo for it.

Should I keep patiently waiting by the phone, in case they call?

And tell me more about that super-secret "signal" I"m supposed to get. Do I need an official Donald J. Trump decoder ring or something, in order to receive the signal?

Forum List

Back