“Stand back and stand by”: New report links Trump and NRA to rise of militias behind violent threats

Report? What report? It's an editorial for left wing Salon by somebody named Igor Dyrish.

Call me suspicious, but nowhere on Google or Bing could I find "Igor Derysh was born" or " Igor Derysh was raised."

The origin of the surname "Derysh" was not found either. "Deresh" however, was found to be of Ukrainian origin.

But he rants about ANTIFA, :lol:
I wouldnt be surprised with all the shit BLM/ANTIFA thugs have been doing, that state militias have been forming up, incase the lunatics start rioting, burning, looting and murder in other states. Morons of the left(but i repeat myself) dont realize this is just exactly what the Japanese did to the sleeping giant Dec 7th 1941....History does repeat itself when dumbass progs dont learn history.

White people are so in denial about everything, its as if they need to see the worst case scenario in everything in order for it to be true, even then they will still make up lies and distortions to deny the obvious

You "cannot "deny the obvious" you don't like WHITE PEOPLE. I could mimic the low IQ lefties and play the race card against you, but, for now I will say you are a victim of FAKE NEWS.

White people are so in denial about everything, its as if they need to see the worst case scenario in everything in order for it to be true, even then they will still make up lies and distortions to deny the obvious
Well, aren't you fulla prunes. Why are you dividing Americans down racial lines? We on the right believe in equal pay for equal work! It doesn"t get better than that when you buy your first home or car. :thup: to President Trump who believes in that precept with making America Great Again for all those who want a part of the American Dream!

Except what are you talking about?

You "cannot "deny the obvious" you don't like WHITE PEOPLE. I could mimic the low IQ lefties and play the race card against you, but, for now I will say you are a victim of FAKE NEWS.
When did I ever say I like white people, and number two how am I a lefty when I am a right of center TRUE conservative? Btw, the Germans said the same BS about Hitler that you depigmented monkeys say about Trump...

All Patriots are threats to idiots like BLM and scum like antifa.
Yeah, how many white lives has BLM lynched, killed, destroyed property and denied equal rights to? I'll wait for you white monkeys to post an answer from an unbiased factual source

When did I ever say I like white people, and number two how am I a lefty when I am a right of center TRUE conservative? Btw, the Germans said the same BS about Hitler that you depigmented monkeys say about Trump...
I don't know by what standard you are using to classify yourself as a conservative, but you are a RACE BAITER and that makes you a democrat.

I don't know by what standard you are using to classify yourself as a conservative, but you are a RACE BAITER and that makes you a democrat.

I don't believe that the more far right you are the more "conservative" you are. Trump is the number one race baiter, taking two days to denounce white supremacists. I just denounce white people as racist if they do nothing to stop[ the racists among them

But he rants about ANTIFA, :lol:

Everytown and Salon??????? Two of the largest POS propagandist in the history of the fucking world. Your bullshit was thoughtfully considered and rightfully dismissed.

tenor.gif

All Patriots are threats to idiots like BLM and scum like antifa.
Yeah, how many white lives has BLM lynched, killed, destroyed property and denied equal rights to? I'll wait for you white monkeys to post an answer from an unbiased factual source
Oh, you're referring to the days when the Democrat party had instilled Jim Crow laws. Thank God those days are over. You Democrats haven't hated a Republican President this much since you murdered Abraham Lincoln for freeing your slaves. Idiot.

I don't believe that the more far right you are the more "conservative" you are. Trump is the number one race baiter, taking two days to denounce white supremacists. I just denounce white people as racist if they do nothing to stop[ the racists among them

Tough to do when you don't know any.

Forum List

Back