Regarding The Last Poll That Had Biden Ahead Of Trump By 14 Points. So They Polled About 15 To 20 People In All States?

LeeOnLido

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2018
You guys should know by now of that last poll by "NBC", that gave Biden a 14 point lead? I heard it was based on 800 people? Really? so 800 people of about 150 Million potential voters is telling us what will happen on November 3rd? Did the pollsters actually call between 15 to 20 people in all 50 states to get those results?
:auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :abgg2q.jpg:

You guys should know by now of that last poll by "NBC", that gave Biden a 14 point lead? I heard it was based on 800 people? Really? so 800 people of about 150 Million potential voters is telling us what will happen on November 3rd? Did the pollsters actually call between 15 to 20 people in all 50 states to get those results?
Quit crying.

I believe it was of registered voters, not likely voters. And was heavily weighted Democrat.

Silly boy. Take a statistics course some day. If the methodology is sound, 800 is more than enough to "take the temperature" of the country. If you could get the people randomly, 30 would be enough people.
Pew Research thinks that 1,500 is the right number:

Silly boy. Take a statistics course some day. If the methodology is sound, 800 is more than enough to "take the temperature" of the country. If you could get the people randomly, 30 would be enough people.
Nonsense. Geography is HUGE. How many were rural voters vs city dwellers? Was the poll conducted in political strongholds that always lean one way or the other? Etc...

The last time I voted for the predicted loser...President Donald J Trump.

You can also guess how many half dollars are in a wishing well.

A thousand is the usual number.

out of the 800 polled, i think 200 were drunk on long island ice teas, and/or just ate 4 mega tacos at taco bell then got violent diahhreea

Nonsense. Geography is HUGE. How many were rural voters vs city dwellers? Was the poll conducted in political strongholds that always lean one way or the other? Etc...
right, for all we know, they probably took the poll in new nork

out of the 800 polled, i think 200 were drunk on long island ice teas, and/or just ate 4 mega tacos at taco bell then got violent diahhreea
That is why they were at home to answer the phone.

what? people still have those 1978 phones with landlines?

what? people still have those 1978 phones with landlines?
I still have my "princess" phone yes.

I took a statistics class and many other science courses. That small amount of "Polled" individuals (who were as well selectively targeted as democrats) is "statistically insignificant in a country with an estimated (2018 Census) 327 or more million people.

Forum List

Back