"Sperminator" Schwarzenegger scorned over love child.

Calling is one thing but proving is another.

How come every tiume I ask these peoplke to produce one lie of mine they cant?

Ive been on here for years and no one ever produces one.

That makes them the lair not me.

Because they do produce them and you conveniently ignore them. For instance, you still have not even acknowledged that you were lying about Republicans controlling the entire Government during 9/11/01 when it's a proven fact that Democrats had control of the Senate at the time.

You're even lying about no one being able to produce one lie of yours. We've produced countless. That's two I've proven in two paragraphs.

Stop lying to yourself. You will never find the truth until you do that.

John Edwards wasn't recent enough?

Let me guess, he cheated on his wife and tried to dump the baby on someone else because his wife wanted him to and the baby's first word was "Bush"?

How about Ensign.

He forced his best friends wife to keep fucking him so her husband would still have a job and then made his parents give them money.

I started a thread about Arnold being moral scum, and in my first reply I commented about Edwards is the same moral scum.

That's the difference between people who have independent thought, and hyper-partisans.

I'm just trying to help you see the light Truth. Don't shield it away.

The light is shining fine.

The truth is all people are fallible.

The right just makes excuses for this behavior when it their own doing it ( like "hes not reallhy a republican", "your guys do it too") as if that forgives the fact that they have talked about Monica for over a decade while their very own display even worse moral behavior than Clinton displayed.

To them one monica is worth airport bathroom blow jobs, diapered up whore mongers, teen boys away from home, Best friends wifes coerced sex for money and a merriad of the next decades moral failures.

They are the ones who claim they are better because they pretend to be christians.

They earn American votes with this espoused moral greatness.

Then they take money and fuck whomever they want to all all the right has to do is say Monica and its all forgotten.

Last edited:
Why does the right refuse to understand they are the ones running arround claiming moral superiority?

It's not hard to be morally superior when your opponents deny that morality exists and think they can do whatever the heck they want.

Seriously, who is doing better, those who acknowlege morality and fall short? Or those who deny it exists and dont bother trying?

I know which you prefer.

You prefer closet fags like Larry Craig? :eusa_eh:

I prefer people practice what they preach.

It's not hard to be morally superior when your opponents deny that morality exists and think they can do whatever the heck they want.

Seriously, who is doing better, those who acknowlege morality and fall short? Or those who deny it exists and dont bother trying?

I know which you prefer.

You prefer closet fags like Larry Craig? :eusa_eh:

I prefer people practice what they preach.

Then clearly you don't prefer republicans like Larry Craig or Mark Foley.

My mistake. :thup:

How about Ensign.

He forced his best friends wife to keep fucking him so her husband would still have a job and then made his parents give them money.

I started a thread about Arnold being moral scum, and in my first reply I commented about Edwards is the same moral scum.

That's the difference between people who have independent thought, and hyper-partisans.

I'm just trying to help you see the light Truth. Don't shield it away.

The light is shining fine.

The truth is all people are fallible.

The right just makes excuses for this behavior when it their own doing it ( like "hes not reallhy a republican", "your guys do it too") as if that forgives the fact that they have talked about Monica for over a decade while their very own display even worse moral behavior than Clinton displayed.

To them one monica is worth airport bathroom blow jobs, diapered up whore mongers, teen boys away from home, Best friends wifes coerced sex for money and a merriad of the next decades moral failures.

They are the ones who claim they are better because they pretend to be christians.

They earn American votes with this espoused moral greatness.

Then they take money and fuck whomever they want to all all the right has to do is say Monica and its all forgotten.

Every single aspect your whining about is the same things you could attach to John Edwards when all your fellow party line voting democrats were buying the "holier than thou, more moral than thou" goods he was selling.

I'm a man of principle, not a man of scale. If Edwards does something disgusting you shouldn't try to deflect that point by pointing out 2 republicans who did the same stuff, you should just say it was wrong for him to do it.

However principles mean nothing to you, party is all that matters.

Because they do produce them and you conveniently ignore them. For instance, you still have not even acknowledged that you were lying about Republicans controlling the entire Government during 9/11/01 when it's a proven fact that Democrats had control of the Senate at the time.

You're even lying about no one being able to produce one lie of yours. We've produced countless. That's two I've proven in two paragraphs.

Go get the quote from me which you say is a lie and your proof its a lie.

Ok, but does everyone think Arnold belongs in the same category as Jimmy Swaggert and Bill Clinton and all the many numerous other "populars" that have sex scandals??
Maybe it's just me.....but I don't see it....I think of him as a good person, a good actor, and more than likely a great Father, and he was probably a good husband.
He took care of the child, provided for it....I don't know how in the hell he kept it a secret, and who told??
If it had been secret for over 10 years, why speak up now??
Feeling guilty perhaps.
I dunno...I am not defending him in the political sense- just saying.....I just feel bad for him and his wife and their children, he should not have let it happen, but it did.
I hope things will work out.....that's my 2 cents~

I don't feel sorry for the cowardly Arnold. He ate his cake and had it too, for a long time, according to this report. ****

SNIP:

Shriver, 55, stood by her husband during his 2003 gubernatorial campaign after the Los Angeles Times reported accusations that he had a history of groping women. Schwarzenegger later said he "behaved badly sometimes."

SNIP:

Schwarzenegger, for his part, publicly credited Shriver’s support with helping him to win the election.

SNIP:

Following the announcement, a 52-year-old former child actress, Gigi Goyette, claimed that she was one of many Schwarzenegger mistresses over the course of his 25-year-marriage. In 2005, the L.A. Times reported that two days after he announced his campaign for governor in 2003, a tabloid publisher with close ties to Schwarzenegger paid Goyette $20G for her silence about their relationship

The AP contributed to this report:

Schwarzenegger Fathered Child With Household Staff Member - FoxNews.com

Go get the quote from me which you say is a lie and your proof its a lie.

107th United States Congress - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

107th United States Congress

United States Capitol (2002)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Duration: January 3, 2001 – January 3, 2003

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

President of the Senate: Al Gore (D)[1]
Dick Cheney (R)[1]
President pro tempore of the Senate: Robert Byrd (D)
Strom Thurmond (R) [2]
Speaker of the House: Dennis Hastert (R)
Members: 100 Senators
435 Representatives
5 Non-voting members
Senate Majority: Democratic Party[2]
Republican Party
House Majority: Republican

On the date of 9/ 11/2001 the entire government was run by republicans.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Strom_Thurmon

1st President pro tempore emeritus of the United States Senate
In office
June 6, 2001 – January 3, 2003
Preceded by position created

Last edited:
Lets see there are far more recent examples of guys not respecting their vows.

John Ensign

Comes to mind.
Bathroom toe tapper
The one who was hitting on the male teenaage aides
The Appalancian trail hiker
That one that liked to wear diapers with his prositute.

Oh yea they dont matter because a decade ago Bill had consentual sex (un paid for and not in a bathroom stall) with an adult woman.

The immorality never ceases on the right. What a truly DESPICABLE bunch of degenerates they are.

Time for you to appologise for calling me a liar.

So...it's the same old story. The left is resentful that the right advocates for traditional families, individual accountability and a strong value system that recognizes the value of morality.

Because they don't like that, they have determined that anyone who promotes such things necessarily is stating that they are infallible.

That in and of itself is a lie. The value system is a framework, and the goal is to abide by it...but of course nobody is perfect. I don't understand why they think that since people fail, we should eliminate the standard. It's idiotic.

Why does the right refuse to understand they are the ones running arround claiming moral superiority?

Conservative philosophy champions the ability of powerful males to seduce and impregnate subordinate females and pass on their superior genetics;

it's an integral part of the foundation of a stable, ordered conservative society. The natural order.

Judeo-Christian morality meets the Law of the Jungle.

Speaking of morals, how's Barney Franks doing these days?

So...it's the same old story. The left is resentful that the right advocates for traditional families, individual accountability and a strong value system that recognizes the value of morality.

Because they don't like that, they have determined that anyone who promotes such things necessarily is stating that they are infallible.

That in and of itself is a lie. The value system is a framework, and the goal is to abide by it...but of course nobody is perfect. I don't understand why they think that since people fail, we should eliminate the standard. It's idiotic.

That sounds cute and all, but is wrong.

I started this thread to point out hypocrisy, Arnold and John Edwards included, the premise of a politician not walking what they talk is the problem.

Lets see there are far more recent examples of guys not respecting their vows.

John Ensign

Comes to mind.
Bathroom toe tapper
The one who was hitting on the male teenaage aides
The Appalancian trail hiker
That one that liked to wear diapers with his prositute.

Oh yea they dont matter because a decade ago Bill had consentual sex (un paid for and not in a bathroom stall) with an adult woman.

The immorality never ceases on the right. What a truly DESPICABLE bunch of degenerates they are.

Speaking of pieces of total shit - suck on this one... Democrats Pander to Paterson Philandering

Forum List

Back