"Sperminator" Schwarzenegger scorned over love child.

Why does the right refuse to understand they are the ones running arround claiming moral superiority?

It's not hard to be morally superior when your opponents deny that morality exists and think they can do whatever the heck they want.

Seriously, who is doing better, those who acknowlege morality and fall short? Or those who deny it exists and dont bother trying?

I know which you prefer.

Why does the right refuse to understand they are the ones running arround claiming moral superiority?

Conservative philosophy champions the ability of powerful males to seduce and impregnate subordinate females and pass on their superior genetics;

it's an integral part of the foundation of a stable, ordered conservative society. The natural order.

Judeo-Christian morality meets the Law of the Jungle.

I haven't seen ANYONE claiming moral superiority over you. Intellectual superiority? Yes, but that is true.

Now when will YOUR dumb arse understand that people are in fact humans and make stupid decisions regardless of political ideology? MORON

So you girly men think that men should marry men because Schwarzenneger fathered a child with a staffer? What a convoluted load of sh*t.

Lol I'd love to read which post in this collection of 100+ that caused you to make that connection.

Oh yeah something over a decade old compared to shit happening right now.

Vitter: diapers and prosititutes

Foley: Under age boys

Craig: sucking strangers skin flutes in bathrooms

Are much more recent

John Edwards wasn't recent enough?

Let me guess, he cheated on his wife and tried to dump the baby on someone else because his wife wanted him to and the baby's first word was "Bush"?

It's not hard to be morally superior when your opponents deny that morality exists and think they can do whatever the heck they want.

Seriously, who is doing better, those who acknowlege morality and fall short? Or those who deny it exists and dont bother trying?

I know which you prefer.

There you have it.

Only they have morals and anyone who doesnt fit their moral code is just not moral.

Pssst: your guys get caught all the time.

I haven't seen ANYONE claiming moral superiority over you. Intellectual superiority? Yes, but that is true.

Now when will YOUR dumb arse understand that people are in fact humans and make stupid decisions regardless of political ideology? MORON

I think most could safely claim moral superiority as well as intellectual when TM is involved. Ive just not seen much evidence of morality.

You have seen no one claiming moral superiority over TM?

Sorry but that is just so wrong on several levels.

I know which you prefer.

There you have it.

Only they have morals and anyone who doesnt fit their moral code is just not moral.

Pssst: your guys get caught all the time.

Lying isnt moral TM. Hence your problem.

Are much more recent

Let me guess, he cheated on his wife and tried to dump the baby on someone else because his wife wanted him to and the baby's first word was "Bush"?

How about Ensign.

He forced his best friends wife to keep fucking him so her husband would still have a job and then made his parents give them money.

You have seen no one claiming moral superiority over TM?

Sorry but that is just so wrong on several levels.

Don't confuse calling her a liar with claiming moral superiority over her.

Are much more recent

How about Ensign.

He forced his best friends wife to keep fucking him so her husband would still have a job and then made his parents give them money.

I started a thread about Arnold being moral scum, and in my first reply I commented about Edwards is the same moral scum.

That's the difference between people who have independent thought, and hyper-partisans.

I'm just trying to help you see the light Truth. Don't shield it away.

I know which you prefer.

You prefer closet fags like Larry Craig? :eusa_eh:

Forum List

Back