"Sperminator" Schwarzenegger scorned over love child.

brokenarrow

Rookie
Apr 20, 2011
Arnold Schwarzenegger reveals he had child with staffer

LOS ANGELES — Former California Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger has acknowledged that he fathered a child with a member of his household staff, a revelation that apparently prompted wife Maria Shriver to leave the couple’s home before they announced their separation last week.

Schwarzenegger and Shriver jointly announced May 9 that they were splitting up after 25 years of marriage. Yet, Shriver moved out of the family’s Brentwood mansion earlier in the year after Schwarzenegger acknowledged the child is his, The Los Angeles Times reported Tuesday.

“After leaving the governor’s office I told my wife about this event, which occurred over a decade ago,” Schwarzenegger told the Times in a statement that also was sent to The Associated Press early Tuesday. “I understand and deserve the feelings of anger and disappointment among my friends and family. There are no excuses and I take full responsibility for the hurt I have caused. I have apologized to Maria, my children and my family. I am truly sorry.

“I ask that the media respect my wife and children through this extremely difficult time,” the statement concluded. “While I deserve your attention and criticism, my family does not.”

Schwarzenegger’s representatives did not comment further. A spokesman for the former first lady told the Times she had no comment.

Read more:
Arnold Schwarzenegger reveals he had child with household staffer - Chicago Sun-Times

-------------------------------------------------------------

What Arnold won't do for a vote! He's almost as bad as Clinton.

But nobody can top lying to the public the way Billy Boy did. On the other hand, look at how hagged out his wife now looks. But staple a photo of Ned Beatty to her back and scream "Squeal Like A Pig". That's the way they do it in Arkansas!

mid.Deliverance.jpg

• Banned
I cant say im shocked.

He should have been the TERMINATOR of the affair before COLLATERAL DAMAGE was done. His wife Maria, will have TOTAL RECALL of this when she sues him for divorce. He will feel the RED HEAT of her lawyers and will get a RAW DEAL in the end. This LAST ACTION HERO was lucky the girl did not have TWINS. He was smart to admit the rumor of affair was TRUE. LIES could have made the matter worse and he would be THE RUNNING MAN trying to escape the PREDATOR media.

:lol:

Well he is a Republican.

Well John Edwards did a similar kind of babbling, with the same results.

The people who repeat the words "sanctity of marriage" and do their best to promote themselves as wholesome are usually the worst offenders.

I was wondering why they were getting a divorce....guess this answers my question....

Why is the left so obsessed with the sex lives of others?

Lol here come the hyper-partisans to deflect!!!!!!!

It's just some nice Tuesday morning humor Allie, if you had a sense of humor you'd know this.

You want a real laugh? Have Allie tell you her views on Gay Marriage. The hypocrisy of being obsessed with other peoples sex lives is stunning.

Why is the left so obsessed with the sex lives of others?

It's just some nice Tuesday morning humor Allie, if you had a sense of humor you'd know this.

You want a real laugh? Have Allie tell you her views on Gay Marriage. The hypocrisy of being obsessed with other peoples sex lives is stunning.

Now that her hypocrisy has been pointed out what name do you think she'll call us?

Poopface? Jerkhead?

Or maybe she'll whip out the big guns and use some big kid cuss words!?!??!?!

Now that her hypocrisy has been pointed out what name do you think she'll call us?

Poopface? Jerkhead?

My guess is a neg rep with an insult. It's what she does best.

Poopface? Jerkhead?

My guess is a neg rep with an insult. It's what she does best.

Yeah sounds about right. I had a private convo with her and asked her about her name-calling habits, she says she doesn't do it in real life so I think she's aware of how stupid it is, but it's become a habit for her and she just can't break it.

Forum List

Back