"Sperminator" Schwarzenegger scorned over love child.

It's not hypocritical unless he claimed to be perfect, or attacked others for the same thing.

Did he do that? Links and quotes, please.

It's not hypocritical unless he claimed to be perfect, or attacked others for the same thing.

Did he do that? Links and quotes, please.

Read the OP, he blabbed about sanctity of marriage, pretty obvious you don't take that seriously when you sleep around on your wife.

Would you say your husband takes the sanctity of your marriage seriously if he told you tonight at dinner that he had a 10 year old child (assuming you've been married that long)?

Why does the right refuse to understand they are the ones running arround claiming moral superiority?

Conservative philosophy champions the ability of powerful males to seduce and impregnate subordinate females and pass on their superior genetics;

it's an integral part of the foundation of a stable, ordered conservative society. The natural order.

Judeo-Christian morality meets the Law of the Jungle.

:lol:I have wondered why you always seem so pissed off, now I know.

Dude, therapy; seek it, embrace it.....envy, jealousy is like acid,they say it will eat you alive....:) take care bro....

How about Ensign.

He forced his best friends wife to keep fucking him so her husband would still have a job and then made his parents give them money.

I started a thread about Arnold being moral scum, and in my first reply I commented about Edwards is the same moral scum.

That's the difference between people who have independent thought, and hyper-partisans.

I'm just trying to help you see the light Truth. Don't shield it away.

The light is shining fine.

The truth is all people are fallible.

The right just makes excuses for this behavior when it their own doing it ( like "hes not reallhy a republican", "your guys do it too") as if that forgives the fact that they have talked about Monica for over a decade while their very own display even worse moral behavior than Clinton displayed.

To them one monica is worth airport bathroom blow jobs, diapered up whore mongers, teen boys away from home, Best friends wifes coerced sex for money and a merriad of the next decades moral failures.

They are the ones who claim they are better because they pretend to be christians.

They earn American votes with this espoused moral greatness.

Then they take money and fuck whomever they want to all all the right has to do is say Monica and its all forgotten.
Looks like you have the Republicans and the RWers PEGGED.

So...it's the same old story. The left is resentful that the right advocates for traditional families, individual accountability and a strong value system that recognizes the value of morality.

Because they don't like that, they have determined that anyone who promotes such things necessarily is stating that they are infallible.

That in and of itself is a lie. The value system is a framework, and the goal is to abide by it...but of course nobody is perfect. I don't understand why they think that since people fail, we should eliminate the standard. It's idiotic.
What a crock of shat!

This is NOT what the left is saying, nor have they ever said nor implied this.

What they are saying is that people should not be held to SOMEONE ELSE'S standard, particularly based on religion AND that those who ARE the ones who CONTINUALLY CLAIM they OTHERS should submit to THEIR standard of morality when THEY THEMSELVES CONTINUALLY FAIL to live up to their OWN standards.

It's the hypocrisy stupid!

Because they do produce them and you conveniently ignore them. For instance, you still have not even acknowledged that you were lying about Republicans controlling the entire Government during 9/11/01 when it's a proven fact that Democrats had control of the Senate at the time.

You're even lying about no one being able to produce one lie of yours. We've produced countless. That's two I've proven in two paragraphs.

Stop lying to yourself. You will never find the truth until you do that.

Go get the quote from me which you say is a lie and your proof its a lie.

107th United States Congress - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

107th United States Congress

United States Capitol (2002)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Duration: January 3, 2001 – January 3, 2003

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

President of the Senate: Al Gore (D)[1]
Dick Cheney (R)[1]
President pro tempore of the Senate: Robert Byrd (D)
Strom Thurmond (R) [2]
Speaker of the House: Dennis Hastert (R)
Members: 100 Senators
435 Representatives
5 Non-voting members
Senate Majority: Democratic Party[2]
Republican Party
House Majority: Republican

On the date of 9/ 11/2001 the entire government was run by republicans.

Strom Thurmond - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

1st President pro tempore emeritus of the United States Senate
In office
June 6, 2001 – January 3, 2003
Preceded by position created

The Democrats controlled the Senate. The Republicans had won the Senate originally, but Daschle convinced Jim Jeffords to leave the Republican party and Caucus with the Democrats in June 2001 giving them control of the Senate.

Are you ready to admit youre lying yet. Or are you going to still falsely claim that the entire government was run by Republicans in September of 2001 when Democrats took control in June of 2001?

I've never seen Arnold argue for the sanctity of marriage. Could someone provide a quote?

Because they do produce them and you conveniently ignore them. For instance, you still have not even acknowledged that you were lying about Republicans controlling the entire Government during 9/11/01 when it's a proven fact that Democrats had control of the Senate at the time.

You're even lying about no one being able to produce one lie of yours. We've produced countless. That's two I've proven in two paragraphs.

Stop lying to yourself. You will never find the truth until you do that.

Go get the quote from me which you say is a lie and your proof its a lie.

107th United States Congress - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

107th United States Congress

United States Capitol (2002)

Duration: January 3, 2001 – January 3, 2003

President of the Senate: Al Gore (D)[1]Dick Cheney (R)[1]
President pro tempore of the Senate: Robert Byrd (D)Strom Thurmond (R) [2]
Speaker of the House: Dennis Hastert (R)
Members: 100 Senators
435 Representatives
5 Non-voting members
Senate Majority: Democratic Party[2]Republican Party
House Majority: Republican

On the date of 9/ 11/2001 the entire government was run by republicans.

Strom Thurmond - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

1st President pro tempore emeritus of the United States Senate
In office
June 6, 2001 – January 3, 2003
Preceded by position created

Awfull lot of (D)'s for total control

it is funny....when pubs post harmful information about a dem's personal life, the dems rise up and cry that there are more important issues in the world to focus, like the economy.

i know stories like this garner much attention, but i wonder where the outcry is?

I've never seen Arnold argue for the sanctity of marriage. Could someone provide a quote?

he hasn't....but the dems cannot get past their talking points handed down from their leaders that all pubs walk in lockstep.

this thread is just an excuse to smear the entire party because arnold happened to run as a pub. he was a complete liberal socially.

This thread is funny.

TMN keeps posting references to conservatives who were forced to resign / left office in disgrace due to scandals...yet she is perfectly copacetic to see their Dem counterparts remain in power.

Go figure.

I don't think any politician should leave office over a sex scandal unless it was a minor or they raped someone. I could care less.
What I have a problem with, is gay republicans hiding who they are and then passing laws against gay people.

well, if i had some kind of scorecard, and if it were between arnold and john edwards for the biggest jerk....john edwards wins, hands down!

Forum List

Back