Sperm

Oh poopy doooooooooooooooopy... come back poopy doopy.. we're not finished destroying your arguments, again

Listen, I'm not sure I'm comfortable even talking to a guy who thinks the sperm he produces isn't human sperm.

Uh huh....

Nice try

It was not said that it was not human sperm... It is not a human life... again.. educate yourself

So sperm are human - but not life? Really? If they aren't life then how are they even covered by biology? I thought non-living things would fall into other sciences.

Listen, I'm not sure I'm comfortable even talking to a guy who thinks the sperm he produces isn't human sperm.

Uh huh....

Nice try

It was not said that it was not human sperm... It is not a human life... again.. educate yourself

So sperm are human - but not life? Really? If they aren't life then how are they even covered by biology? I thought non-living things would fall into other sciences.

You are confusing "organic" or "biological" with "life"

You see, moron, the gamete (whether it be the egg or the sperm) only contains HALF of the genetic material needed to make a human life.. they cannot develop in to human life until the joining of genetic material to become what is known as an embryo or zygote.. no matter how you store a sperm, try to feed a sperm, try to have an egg divide and grow other things that make a human body, it cannot do so... it is not a human life... but, properly cared for, a human embryo or zygote will develop into a human...

It would have been nice for you to pass and understand simple biology from high school before you tried to make your stupid argument here on this

Uh huh....

Nice try

No.. they are not human.. as already explained.. they are produced by the human body... they do not have complete human genetic material

You are confusing "organic" or "biological" with "life"

So sperm are dead?

No, they are specialized cells from an overall whole "living" organism. The sperm belongs to the male organism that created it, just as the egg belongs to the female organism that created it. They are "alive" as they are motile (the sperm at least), biological and organic. But they are not truly seperate "life-forms" or "life" individually, as they do not contain enough genetic code to replicate and propegate on thier own.

Uh huh....

Nice try

No.. they are not human.. as already explained.. they are produced by the human body... they do not have complete human genetic material

Well if they aren't HUMAN sperm then WHAT KIND OF SPERM are they?

Again.. YOU FUCKING IDIOT.. They are produced by the human body.. they are not 'new humans'.. they are not even complete with full human genetic material...

Nice try, asshole

Last edited:

Again.. YOU FUCKING IDIOT.. They are produced by the human body.. they are not 'new humans'.. they are not even complete with full human genetic material...

Nice try, asshole

Are they human sperm or not?

Yes or no will suffice.

Nice try, asshole

Yes or no will suffice.

They're human cells, not a whole lot different than cutting off a piece of skin. Sperm cells will die apart from the body, just like skin cells. The only difference is that a sperm has a chance to create a human life with another human cell.

But, you know this, you're just being a dipshit.

Nice try, asshole

Yes or no will suffice.

They're human cells, not a whole lot different than cutting off a piece of skin. Sperm cells will die apart from the body, just like skin cells. The only difference is that a sperm has a chance to create a human life with another human cell.

But, you know this, you're just being a dipshit.

As it so happens, an early term fetus will also die apart from the body.

But no matter - let's stick to the issue at hand - sperm.

You are saying sperm "will die". That means for a period they are not dead - and thus - alive. Since you admit they are human - and alive at least for a period - that means they are a form of human life, does it not?

Human + alive = human life.

Last edited:
You are saying sperm "will die". That means for a period they are not dead - and thus - alive. Since you admit they are human - and alive at least for a period - that means they are a form of human life, does it not?

They are human cells, not "a human." But, you know that. You're just being difficult and trying to get a rise out of people. Have fun.

They are human cells, not "a human." But, you know that. You're just being difficult and trying to get a rise out of people. Have fun.

So they are human life then?

So they are human life then?

No.. they are not a human life...

Idiot

Forum List

Back