Sperm

OohPooPahDoo

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
N'Awlins Mid-City
Sperm is

a) alive

b) human

thus - by RW logic, it should be illegal to kill one.

Same applies to unfertilized human eggs.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sperm is

a) alive

b) human

thus - by RW logic, it should be illegal to kill one.

Every Sperm is Sacred - YouTube

Same applies to unfertilized human eggs.

Most pro lifers put the line at conception, therefore what you are stating is hokum.

Hence their logical inconsistency.

How so? Conception is the point where two unique DNA sequences are joined, thus creating a new individual and unique (unless identical twins/trips etc) DNA sequence.

Most pro lifers put the line at conception, therefore what you are stating is hokum.

How so? Conception is the point where two unique DNA sequences are joined, thus creating a new individual and unique (unless identical twins/trips etc) DNA sequence.

so an egg is a chicken?

the logical inconsistency is that the law is that government has no right to intervene until the governmental interest outweighs the interest of the individual.

i think it's hysterical that all the "don't tell me to wear a seatbelt" types think it's ok to tell women what to do.

Okay...no. You have it all wrong, fool.

OohPooPahDoo suffers from the same issue many of those with less than stellar intellects suffer from: the inability to find any logic in a viewpoint that is opposite or contrary to thiers. They can't grasp the concept that someone of a differing opinion can come to thier conlcusion logically, hence the need for a) logical inconsistency b) stupidity or c) EEEVVIIILL to let them rationalize a reason for the other person's viewpoints.

so an egg is a chicken?

the logical inconsistency is that the law is that government has no right to intervene until the governmental interest outweighs the interest of the individual.

i think it's hysterical that all the "don't tell me to wear a seatbelt" types think it's ok to tell women what to do.

If a toad can be a Jillian, an egg can be a chicken...and a man can be a wife....

Oh jeez.. not this stupid shit again from yet another troll

A sperm is not 'a human'.. please look at the DNA and Chromosome construction of an egg or a sperm and realize it is not human until the joining of the 2 to make a complete human genome.. please try and educate yourself to know what a gametes is

A sperm will not morph or progress along development in any way to become a growing human being

Last edited:

so an egg is a chicken?

An egg is just a carrying case, like a womb. The chicken fetus inside however is, based on DNA, a chicken.

And your point is perfectly valid, and also explains the mechanism on how people who oppose abortion rights operate. to them the governmental interest outweighs the individual.

In a similar manner those who support gun bans see the government interest outweighing the interest of the individual as well.

A sperm is not 'a human'.. please look at the DNA and Chromosome construction of an egg or a sperm and realize it is not human until the joining of the 2 to make a complete human genome.. please try and educate yourself to know what a gametes is

A sperm will not morph or progress along development in any way to become a growing human being
:confused:

so an egg is a chicken?

And yet a large portion of that population believe, with their entire being, that abortion is murder and that abortion should be banned because they see it as murder. The battle rages on........ :dunno:

:confused:

That is correct, Ravi.. you can try and feed a sperm, place it in a womb, etc.. it is and will always just be a sperm.. just as an egg will always just be an egg... it will not progress in development to be anything else

Now.. an actual fertilized egg, with a full DNA sequence and full compliment of chromosomes will begin continual development in to what we call a human being (a fully developed human)

Maybe you should go back to school

The strawman created by the OP is smarter than the OP.

Same goes for the strawman from the Wizard of Oz.

Forum List

Back