Sperm

In order to create another human....one needs the sperm from the human male and an egg from the human female.

Well, that is what I got from my biology courses in college.

oooopooooh shit didn't get past 6th grade, so that explains everything.

Sperm is

a) alive

b) human

thus - by RW logic, it should be illegal to kill one.

Every Sperm is Sacred - YouTube

Same applies to unfertilized human eggs.

Some people feel that sperm/eggs are human and alive and its sinful to kill them. Some people feel life starts at conception, and some feel it starts at birth.

I don't see any hypocrisy.

Except for the fact that in a biological fact, they are not.. which goes against what the idiot troll OP is trying to 'prove'...

And BTW, the sperm and the egg are indeed preconception.. gametes... and that in terms of human development, it all starts with the zygote and the implantation so that it can receive additional nutrition etc to develop

Sperm is

a) alive

b) human

thus - by RW logic, it should be illegal to kill one.

Every Sperm is Sacred - YouTube

Same applies to unfertilized human eggs.

Some people feel that sperm/eggs are human and alive and its sinful to kill them. Some people feel life starts at conception, and some feel it starts at birth.

Except for the fact that in a biological fact, they are not.. which goes against what the idiot troll OP is trying to 'prove'...

And BTW, the sperm and the egg are indeed preconception.. gametes... and that in terms of human development, it all starts with the zygote and the implantation so that it can receive additional nutrition etc to develop

You really don't want to toss out "facts" as to why those who feel human life begins at the sperm and egg are wrong, but those who feel it begins after they join are right.

You really don't want to toss out "facts" as to why those who feel human life begins at the sperm and egg are wrong, but those who feel it begins after they join are right.

Give sperm and eggs individually a nice, compatible place to replicate and they cannot do it. Only in combining DNA with each other do you get "life" i.e. something able to biologically reproduce (at a cellular level to grow the new macro-organism). The additonal state of having a unique DNA sequence is another indicator of an individual life. Sperm and Eggs only hold 1/2 the genetic information required to sustain a life.

Give sperm and eggs individually a nice, compatible place to replicate and they cannot do it. Only in combining DNA with each other do you get "life" i.e. something able to biologically reproduce (at a cellular level to grow the new macro-organism). The additonal state of having a unique DNA sequence is another indicator of an individual life. Sperm and Eggs only hold 1/2 the genetic information required to sustain a life.

B-I-N-G-O

Jeez.. I thought people had to pass biology to pass high school

The Supreme Court has ruled that an individual has the right to own a gun.

The Supreme Court has ruled that a fetus does not have personhood rights.

That is the law of the land.

My pinkie toe has a unique DNA sequence.

And yes, give sperm and eggs a nice compatible place to replicate and they do just that.

The Supreme Court has ruled that an individual has the right to own a gun.

The Supreme Court has ruled that a fetus does not have personhood rights.

That is the law of the land.

But only one is actually codified in an amendment without having to go through legal hoops to reach a derived conclusion.

Hence their logical inconsistency.

How so? Conception is the point where two unique DNA sequences are joined, thus creating a new individual and unique (unless identical twins/trips etc) DNA sequence.

so an egg is a chicken?

the logical inconsistency is that the law is that government has no right to intervene until the governmental interest outweighs the interest of the individual.

i think it's hysterical that all the "don't tell me to wear a seatbelt" types think it's ok to tell women what to do.

:clap2:

And another one for the pun "hysterical"... :eusa_clap: :D
Good stuff.

I think it's hysterical that so many drones in one particular camp step in to dismiss the logical extension that individual sex elements must also be life ... while simultaneously following a religion based on divine parthenogenesis.

imeter11.gif

Props to the OP for Monty Python video. :cool:

Last edited:
How so? Conception is the point where two unique DNA sequences are joined, thus creating a new individual and unique (unless identical twins/trips etc) DNA sequence.

so an egg is a chicken?

the logical inconsistency is that the law is that government has no right to intervene until the governmental interest outweighs the interest of the individual.

i think it's hysterical that all the "don't tell me to wear a seatbelt" types think it's ok to tell women what to do.

If a toad can be a Jillian, an egg can be a chicken...and a man can be a wife....

It must hurt to be as stupid as you are.

P.S. your post is barely coherent. You might do better if you wipe the spittle off of your monitor.

Oh jeez.. not this stupid shit again from yet another troll

A sperm is not 'a human'..

It is alive, isn't it? You can tell the difference between a live sperm and a dead one, right?

please look at the DNA and Chromosome construction of an egg or a sperm and realize it is not human until the joining of the 2 to make a complete human genome..

OK - so if its not a human sperm, what is it? A donkey sperm? An alien sperm? Are you telling me the sperm in my junk isn't HUMAN? WTF? That's fucked up dude!

Oh poopy doooooooooooooooopy... come back poopy doopy.. we're not finished destroying your arguments, again

Listen, I'm not sure I'm comfortable even talking to a guy who thinks the sperm he produces isn't human sperm.

Uh huh....

Nice try

It was not said that it was not human sperm... It is not a human life... again.. educate yourself

Forum List

Back