Speech Codes

What's the penalty for showing tits?

Depends on what they look like!

I'm not that harsh on tit-flashers, sorry.

Seriously. One time we were playing Croquet in my friend's front yard, and this carful of girls rolls by in a shrunk-down 80s Monte Carlo gimmick, and as they're rounding the corner, they yell "Hey!" and 3 of them leaning out the passenger side windows pull their shirts up.

I'm not claiming that was a bad day. Not sure what it was about, but I enjoyed it.

:04:

Seriously. One time we were playing Croquet in my friend's front yard, and this carful of girls rolls by in a shrunk-down 80s Monte Carlo gimmick, and as they're rounding the corner, they yell "Hey!" and 3 of them leaning out the passenger side windows pull their shirts up.

I'm not claiming that was a bad day. Not sure what it was about, but I enjoyed it.

Back in high school, my brother and cousins were driving around in my mother's car throwing eggs at our friends. We were parked at a stop light when these two college girls pulled up next to us. They had no idea we were armed (with eggs) and dangerous. As the light changed and we drove forward, they stayed behind for a bit, then sped by with the passenger chick hanging so much of her ass out the window that we could see her entire twat.

As teenage boys, we appreciated the muff shot, but that didn't stop us from retaliating. Bitch got at least 6 eggs up her cooter.
:lol:

Just trying to lighten the mood. I share your lack of judgement for titty flashers

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Just trying to lighten the mood. I share your lack of judgement for titty flashers

I get it, you're not into titties. Well, to each their own. :dunno:

I get it, you're not into titties. Well, to each their own. :dunno:

Damn, try and bury the hatchet and you get it buried in your back.

Typical

Back in high school, my brother and cousins were driving around in my mother's car throwing eggs at our friends. We were parked at a stop light when these two college girls pulled up next to us. They had no idea we were armed (with eggs) and dangerous. As the light changed and we drove forward, they stayed behind for a bit, then sped by with the passenger chick hanging so much of her ass out the window that we could see her entire twat.

As teenage boys, we appreciated the muff shot, but that didn't stop us from retaliating. Bitch got at least 6 eggs up her cooter.
:lol:

You should probably have your brain dissected.

Okay. I've been arguing about free speech and all this tripe for days now--all weekend and right through. I think I've hit "full."
I've had to look at my intolerance for intolerance and my old fashioned "what's the big deal" attitude about not using certain offensive speech in certain places.
I've done about all the thinkin' about the subject I can stand for the moment.

Being an old lady school teacher, I expect a certain level of decorum in my classroom. I don't accept certain language or disrespect for other students. If that makes me a Nazi, so fuckin' be it, I guess. I don't see anything in the least threatening or wrong with Myrtle Beach's rule, however poorly the thing was written up in the article. That's just my opinion.

I was just giving you a hard time about because you said ya assholes are hiding behind the Constitution. Heh heh.. I don't realy care about the ordinance.

Last edited:
Okay. I've been arguing about free speech and all this tripe for days now--all weekend and right through. I think I've hit "full."
I've had to look at my intolerance for intolerance and my old fashioned "what's the big deal" attitude about not using certain offensive speech in certain places.
I've done about all the thinkin' about the subject I can stand for the moment.

Being an old lady school teacher, I expect a certain level of decorum in my classroom. I don't accept certain language or disrespect for other students. If that makes me a Nazi, so fuckin' be it, I guess. I don't see anything in the least threatening or wrong with Myrtle Beach's rule, however poorly the thing was written up in the article. That's just my opinion.

I was just giving you a hard time about because you said ya assholes are hiding behind the Constitution. Heh heh.. I don't realy care about the ordinance.
Did I call you assholes? That is a sure indication that I've hit "full."

Forum List

Back