'South Park' Episode Shows Donald Trump Getting Raped And Then Murdered

The rapist was an illegal immigrant sneaking into Canada. Sounds more like South Park is agreeing with Trump in this episode.
Lol in the picture provided by the OP it looks like mr garrison is raping trump but everyone knows mr garrison is a McCain supporter. Lol

The rapist was an illegal immigrant sneaking into Canada. Sounds more like South Park is agreeing with Trump in this episode.
Lol in the picture provided by the OP it looks like mr garrison is raping trump but everyone knows mr garrison is a McCain supporter. Lol
right, garrison illegally snuck into canada to rape trump.
Lolol hilarious. I like SP.

I don't think they are liberal or conservative. I think they lampoon the ridiculous.

Like when everyone got a Prius. "Good for you." Everyone would drive around giving thumbs up to Prius drivers.

:lol:

Wasn't it only like a week or two ago when all the Conservatives here were so excited about Caitlin Jenner being mocked on South Park?

"Fuck PC! - except when it applies to The Great Trump, of course."
I was just about to post this. :beer:

Of course they can always barbeque Hildebeast. Loads of storyline there.

Oh wait. I forgot. She's a Dem and liberals think Dems walk on water. Never mind.

Hillary has been lampooned on South Park on numerous occasions. You simply don't know what you are talking.

I don't watch South Park so I'll just have to take your word for it.

Kinda funny if they did barbeque O' Hildebeast because the guy who writes and produces SP is a libertarian so he could make fun of both parties.

Last edited:

Oh wait. I forgot. She's a Dem and liberals think Dems walk on water. Never mind.

Hillary has been lampooned on South Park on numerous occasions. You simply don't know what you are talking.

Kinda funny if they did barbeque O' Hildebeast because the guy who writes and produces SP is a rabid lefty and I doubt he would want to make fun of any Dem.

South Park is written and produced by two guys, neither of which are "rabid lefties".

Kinda funny if they did barbeque O' Hildebeast because the guy who writes and produces SP is a rabid lefty and I doubt he would want to make fun of any Dem.

She has been on quite a few episodes and I can assure you she is not painted in a very flattering light. :lol:

They make fun of everyone on that show. Nobody is safe.

South Park is written and produced by two guys, neither of which are "rabid lefties".

I just found out you are right. Parker is a Libertarian and I don't know about Stone.

Plenty of stuff for the both of them to make fun of using both parties.

I just found out you are right. Parker is a Libertarian and I don't know about Stone.

Plenty of stuff for the both of them to make fun of using both parties.

They both sum up their political views as they hate "conservatives", but they hate "liberals" even more.

Forum List

Back