Putin requests meeting with Obama in New York

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
Both leaders will be in New York for the United Nations General Assembly.

WASHINGTON, Sept 24 (Reuters) - U.S. President Barack Obama will meet with Russian President Vladimir Putin next week while both men are in New York for the United Nations General Assembly at Putin's request, a senior Obama administration official said on Thursday.

"Given the situations in Ukraine and Syria, despite our profound differences with Moscow, the president believes that it would be irresponsible not to test whether we can make progress through high-level engagement with the Russians," the U.S. official said.

"President Obama will take advantage of this meeting to discuss Ukraine, and he will be focused on ensuring Moscow lives up to the Minsk commitments. This will be the core message of this bilateral engagement." (Reporting by Jeff Mason and Roberta Rampton; Editing by Eric Walsh)

Obama, Putin Will Meet Next Week In New York At Putin's Request

I applaud President Obama for accepting Putin's request for a meeting. Diplomacy is always preferable to more war.

WASHINGTON, Sept 24 (Reuters) - U.S. President Barack Obama will meet with Russian President Vladimir Putin next week while both men are in New York for the United Nations General Assembly at Putin's request, a senior Obama administration official said on Thursday.

"Given the situations in Ukraine and Syria, despite our profound differences with Moscow, the president believes that it would be irresponsible not to test whether we can make progress through high-level engagement with the Russians," the U.S. official said.

"President Obama will take advantage of this meeting to discuss Ukraine, and he will be focused on ensuring Moscow lives up to the Minsk commitments. This will be the core message of this bilateral engagement." (Reporting by Jeff Mason and Roberta Rampton; Editing by Eric Walsh)

I applaud President Obama for accepting Putin's request for a meeting. Diplomacy is always preferable to more war.

Putin had good reason to think of Obama as the CHAMBERLAIN OF THE USA

for a real world wide disaster------the meeting should be between
Putin, Pope Frances, and Obama------genocides to follow

Obama, the non natural born citizen usurper, once again proves what a cowardly girly man he is by being submissive to a strong leader at his command.

Obama, the non natural born citizen usurper, once again proves what a cowardly girly man he is by being submissive to a strong leader at his command.

Like Trump, apparently you're also too fucking stupid to read a birth certificate.

would be a good time for the heavenly GIANT FOOT---to kick the UN
building into the East River

Putin is always up for a good laugh.

Putin is trying to REVIVE THE USSR and he is desperate for control of international trade by control on the OCEAN AND PORT TRAFFIC----
PUTIN IS EXTREMELY AMBITIOUS as is Iran and China-------turkey too---but
turkey is stumped------Syria and the Shiites of the world reside in the palms
of the hands of the Iranians

15,000 Chechens just aligned themselves with ISIS.

This is no laughing matter. This is why it's going to get wild and crazy up and coming. And thank heavens Putin will be ruthless. A good laugh? Are you fucking kidding me?

Remember Beslan?

Putin is trying to REVIVE THE USSR and he is desperate for control of international trade by control on the OCEAN AND PORT TRAFFIC----

Are you nuts?

Truly are you nuts? I'm starting to hear the Almond Joy song in my head every time I click onto one of your posts.

This is no laughing matter. This is why it's going to get wild and crazy up and coming. And thank heavens Putin will be ruthless. A good laugh? Are you fucking kidding me?

Remember Beslan?

You are right ---tiny-----Putin will be ruthless with ISIS------after all----ISIS is the
enemy of his ALLY, IRAN He will be ruthless with all of Iran's enemies----
SAUDI ARABIA, the USA -----probably even India (china's enemy) That Putin comes out against ISIS is just about all you have to make that filthy bastard
look good. Your praise is as good as MUSSOLINI MADE THE TRAINS RUN ON TIME

Are you nuts?

Truly are you nuts? I'm starting to hear the Almond Joy song in my head every time I click onto one of your posts.

I am not nuts-------you know I am right----but you have already chosen your
affiliation

Good news, never wanted to be a war conflict between Russia and NATO, but now it is more possible than ever.

Remember Beslan?

In case it flew over your head, Putin laughs at Obama. There is no fear. No respect. He sees him as the weak, ineffectual man he is. Putin sends planes and submarines off of our coasts and Obama talks about global warming. When Putin wants a good laugh, he visits with Obama. It's kind of like the pretty girl having the fat girlfriend. Next to the fat girl, she looks even hotter.

Forum List

Back