South Africa - Rich Blacks vs Poor Whites

The sad facts about blacks and South Africa.

Zulu King: Blacks Destroy S. Africa

The official king of South Africa’s Zulu tribe has announced that that country was economically, militarily, and socially better under white Afrikaner rule—and that history will judge blacks as only having destroyed everything that they had inherited from the white government.

Zulu King: Blacks Destroy S. Africa -

When racists want to "prove" something, they will always go find one or two black folk who will tell it the way they want to hear it. And I guess they have to. Because they never really have any real contact with ordinary black folk or a circle of black freinds to discuss anything with. That's where the term "token" comes from. Says nothing about the black person, they all have their various opinions too. It does tell us something about the whites who need a token.

"I did a search and found a black guy who agreed with me, so there!"

Ok wonderful shoog, the king thinks it was better for him.

Except if you know anything about S Africa (and it's obvious you don't) The Zulu is correct. Do some research, you are constantly getting your old ass handed to you on here....shoog

Citing yourself as proof isnt proof :badgrin:

No shit, it's a constant with her.

Awww shit the two left loons posted too soon.

There we go, the reason you exist, "left" and "libs" suck

When racists want to "prove" something, they will always go find one or two black folk who will tell it the way they want to hear it. And I guess they have to. Because they never really have any real contact with ordinary black folk or a circle of black freinds to discuss anything with. That's where the term "token" comes from. Says nothing about the black person, they all have their various opinions too. It does tell us something about the whites who need a token.

"I did a search and found a black guy who agreed with me, so there!"

Ok wonderful shoog, the king thinks it was better for him.

Except if you know anything about S Africa (and it's obvious you don't) The Zulu is correct. Do some research, you are constantly getting your old ass handed to you on here....shoog

Choke on it you ill informed little nothing, time and time again you try to come across as some Einstein and then get shellacked in short order. You're a fraud, hippie

As has been stated repeatedly because you still cannot grasp it, no one doubts anyone anywhere can google their way to a link that will appear to support anything you want to assert at all. That's not what most of us call "research". But again, this is a lot of white "perspective" from colonial powers who tried fo carve up Africa for themselves and once removed always needed African countries to fail as they needed Haiti to fail. So you finding colonial power structure whites who still have a bug up their ass about not conroling Africa may give you comfort personally? Pffffft.

Choke on it you ill informed little nothing, time and time again you try to come across as some Einstein and then get shellacked in short order. You're a fraud, hippie

You didn't do anything more than you ever do babe.

That was the headline, not my opinion, my purpose was to show you that 70 thousand white's have been murdered in South Africa. Why do you applaud this?

Want to know more? Read this.

The End of South Africa, by Josh Gelernter, National Review

Save it ya long haired freak of nature, trying to be condescending doesn't work with me. I recognize you as the idiot you are

AFRICAN LEADERSHIP | The Failure Of African Leadership, Cause Of Africa's Problems

Did you just type in Africa Fail into google and then furiously copy and paste? Or did you read your own links and you are posting it because you agree?

Because the link above says this and its refreshing that you believe this also:

The African Holocaust is a pan-African discourse on the global historical and contemporary genocide against the mental and physical health of African people. The effects of this genocide impacts all areas of African life; religion, heritage, tradition, culture, agency, self-determination, marriage, identity, rites of passage, and ethics. And finally acts to marginalize Africans from their historical trauma andhistorical glory. This study does not seek to promote a binary or Manichean history, but moreover a lens for looking at patterns of persecution from within an authentic African centered framework. [2][3]

The African Holocaust or Maafa, is a crime against humanity and is recognized as such by scholars, who have documented the primary culpability of mainly, but not limited to, Europeans in the ongoing Holocaust against African people. [note] Slavery, corrupted and stripped both the enslaved and the slave master of their humanity and dignity. The African Holocaust represents an existential threat to the peoplehood and agency of African people for the last 500 Years of world history. Africa is the most exploited continent in the history of humanity; more human victim's have been procured from Africa than all the continents of the world combined. The consequences of this drain in human and mineral resources is one of the major factors in the global condition of African people.

You didnt read your own links :badgrin: You just threw up a bunch of nothing :badgrin:

You werent?

Then why'd you quote me and refer to 2 people if I wasnt one of them.

Your links have no theme except you typed in google Africa Fail and copied everything you saw without reading because you're smart

That was the headline, not my opinion, my purpose was to show you that 70 thousand white's have been murdered in South Africa. Why do you applaud this?

Your first link went to a shady PDF. Excuse me if I dont click this one.

Is this fucking amateur night in this bitch?

Egypt enslaved the entire Jewish population to build pyramids. How's that?

Save it ya long haired freak of nature, trying to be condescending doesn't work with me. I recognize you as the idiot you are

Such a foul tempered thing.

You werent?

Then why'd you quote me and refer to 2 people if I wasnt one of them.

Your links have no theme except you typed in google Africa Fail and copied everything you saw without reading because you're smart

That's right. You do not even have to peruse the sources, much less read the articles, to know it is all right wing B.S. and propaganda made up out of whole cloth just to make blacks look bad. Nice job on your research project.

So everything is hunky dory in South Africa and the genocide of 70 thousand white's in of no consequence. You wanna go with that?

AFRICAN LEADERSHIP | The Failure Of African Leadership, Cause Of Africa's Problems

This is the link Sassy Used. She threw shit against the wall and hoped no one clicked the links.

motherland_adverts.gif

And she doesnt even know WHY she posted them :badgrin:

Looks like a few links on it here, no?

So everything is hunky dory in South Africa and the genocide of 70 thousand white's in of no consequence. You wanna go with that?

No, but if you keep suggesting that I am then yeah. Last time, nope....Last time, you linked it to Obama and the only thing that supported this 70k figure was a link to a PDF.

Do you have anything other than a PDF or should I just believe it happened because you really want me to believe it?

Forum List

Back