South Africa - Rich Blacks vs Poor Whites

ClosedCaption

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2010

Once South Africans were given the same Opportunities the whites were handed (not earned) there was a sudden shift

The sad facts about blacks and South Africa.

Zulu King: Blacks Destroy S. Africa

The official king of South Africa’s Zulu tribe has announced that that country was economically, militarily, and socially better under white Afrikaner rule—and that history will judge blacks as only having destroyed everything that they had inherited from the white government.

Zulu King: Blacks Destroy S. Africa -

The official king of South Africa’s Zulu tribe has announced that that country was economically, militarily, and socially better under white Afrikaner rule—and that history will judge blacks as only having destroyed everything that they had inherited from the white government.

When racists want to "prove" something, they will always go find one or two black folk who will tell it the way they want to hear it. And I guess they have to. Because they never really have any real contact with ordinary black folk or a circle of black freinds to discuss anything with. That's where the term "token" comes from. Says nothing about the black person, they all have their various opinions too. It does tell us something about the whites who need a token.

"I did a search and found a black guy who agreed with me, so there!"

Ok wonderful shoog, the king thinks it was better for him.

When racists want to "prove" something, they will always go find one or two black folk who will tell it the way they want to hear it. And I guess they have to.

Thats why this is my fav pic on the net

11924195_10206048404103115_2936031669153352861_n.jpg

When racists want to "prove" something, they will always go find one or two black folk who will tell it the way they want to hear it. And I guess they have to. Because they never really have any real contact with ordinary black folk or a circle of black freinds to discuss anything with. That's where the term "token" comes from. Says nothing about the black person, they all have their various opinions too. It does tell us something about the whites who need a token.

Except if you know anything about S Africa (and it's obvious you don't) The Zulu is correct. Do some research, you are constantly getting your old ass handed to you on here....shoog

Except if you know anything about S Africa (and it's obvious you don't) The Zulu is correct. Do some research, you are constantly getting your old ass handed to you on here....shoog

Citing yourself as proof isnt proof :badgrin:

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight, cuz no one knows about S Africa like you do. Really nice ass handing hon.

No shit, it's a constant with her.

Which part sounds like racism? The deaths or you placing the blame with Obama because he's black too?
Don't let your ass override your tongue. Show me exactly where I blamed Obama. I w
Genocide.

Like we did the "Indians"?
did you comitt genocide on the Indians? Shame on you. How old are you?

No shit, it's a constant with her.

Awww shit the two left loons posted too soon.

Forum List

Back