South Africa - Rich Blacks vs Poor Whites

Did you click on any of those links? Sassy didnt...because her links show there has always been a problem in Africa even during white rule.

No, to be honest I did not.

So lets understand. You accused me of refusing to read the links while not reading the links and blindly agreeing. At least you admitted it.

That is because I knew there were scores of articles out there reporting on this tragedy. And also because in the last couple of months I read this article in its entirety from July 2015 >>70,000 Whites Murdered in ‘Modern’ South Africa; Obama’s African Legacy | American Free Press

YO WTF???? This is the SAME LINK WILLOW KEEPS POSTING THAT ONLY SUPPORTING EVIDENCE LINKS TO A PDF. I've said 4 times already that it could be true but one PDF isnt proof. And when she responded ....She responded with the SAME LINK that GOES TO THE SAME PDF!!!

--- and I read this article in its entirety from December 2013 >>South Africa: Where Corruption, Rape and Murder Are Normal

It is telling enough if you take the time to read them. Then I ask you, do you think this is all a big lie? Do you think you could find 10 more sources that could tell these stories and the destruction of this nation? I bet one could. But I do believe the left in the West and the liberal black voices do not want any of this to be well publicized. A major failure and tragedy.

Oh, I'm not saying there isnt any muders like America, Rapes like America or violence. I have a problem when people pretend that all the problems happened the day Apartheid ended and the blame rests solely at the feet of blacks.
Right, it is never the blacks fault. It is always the white's fault. Blacks never harmed a soul. I think we have your viewpoint. Go with it.

Do you have an article about that 70,000 murders or not?

Did you click on any of those links? Sassy didnt...because her links show there has always been a problem in Africa even during white rule.

So lets understand. You accused me of refusing to read the links while not reading the links and blindly agreeing. At least you admitted it.

That is because I knew there were scores of articles out there reporting on this tragedy. And also because in the last couple of months I read this article in its entirety from July 2015 >>70,000 Whites Murdered in ‘Modern’ South Africa; Obama’s African Legacy | American Free Press

YO WTF???? This is the SAME LINK WILLOW KEEPS POSTING THAT ONLY SUPPORTING EVIDENCE LINKS TO A PDF. I've said 4 times already that it could be true but one PDF isnt proof. And when she responded ....She responded with the SAME LINK that GOES TO THE SAME PDF!!!

--- and I read this article in its entirety from December 2013 >>South Africa: Where Corruption, Rape and Murder Are Normal

It is telling enough if you take the time to read them. Then I ask you, do you think this is all a big lie? Do you think you could find 10 more sources that could tell these stories and the destruction of this nation? I bet one could. But I do believe the left in the West and the liberal black voices do not want any of this to be well publicized. A major failure and tragedy.

Oh, I'm not saying there isnt any muders like America, Rapes like America or violence. I have a problem when people pretend that all the problems happened the day Apartheid ended and the blame rests solely at the feet of blacks.
Right, it is never the blacks fault. It is always the white's fault. Blacks never harmed a soul. I think we have your viewpoint. Go with it.

Posted it. Now if you have something that proves it to be untrue post it.

Actually the "shift" included confiscation of land from Africaner whites and a crime rate that is so serious that (mostly white) people have to live behind razor wire.

Actually the "shift" included confiscation of land from Africaner whites and a crime rate that is so serious that (mostly white) people have to live behind razor wire.
I wonder why the whites don't just get the hell out of there?

Where did you post it? Because it not in this thread.

The reason they do get out of there is be a use most white don't live behind razor wire. He made that up. Now to prove it hell post a PDF like you did and yell "THAT'S PROOF"

Then how did you know I said it?

The reason they do get out of there is be a use most white don't live behind razor wire. He made that up. Now to prove it hell post a PDF like you did and yell "THAT'S PROOF"
Better yet you prove it is not true!

Once South Africans were given the same Opportunities the whites were handed (not earned) there was a sudden shift

The funniest part of this video is that the white guy was OK when the blacks were down but now that the situation is reversed he doesn't seem to like being treated like black people were lmao.

No shit sherlock

Once South Africans were given the same Opportunities the whites were handed (not earned) there was a sudden shift

The funniest part of this video is that the white guy was OK when the blacks were down but now that the situation is reversed he doesn't seem to like being treated like black people were lmao.

No shit sherlock

I think you are officially a moron.

Despite the ANC's best efforts, blacks are still by far the bottom rung of South Africa as they are anywhere else they are found.

South Africa’s first census in a decade shows wealth disparities between race groups that persist 18 years after the end of apartheid.

While incomes for black households increased an average 169 percent over 10 years, their annual earnings are 60,613 rand ($6,987), or a sixth of that for whites, Statistics South Africa said in a report released in Cape Town today. About 80 percent of South Africa’s 51.8 million population is black.

South Africa’s Racial Income Inequality Persists, Census Shows

To believe that blacks will ever be more than second-class citizens in mixed race societies is a fools errand. Black failure is universal and no government programs will make any significant or lasting changes.

It is the way of the world.

While incomes for black households increased an average 169 percent over 10 years, their annual earnings are 60,613 rand ($6,987), or a sixth of that for whites,

So in 10 years they raised their wages almost 170%! That's cool.

But even after a 170% increase they make 1/6th of what whites make? Thats not cool.

So 10 years ago they were paid 170% less?

And Meathead wonders why they didn't catch up on 1/6th of the wages in a record 10 years?

And Meathead wonders why they didn't catch up on 1/6th of the wages in a record 10 years?
No. I don't wonder why blacks still make only 1/6th of what whites make. Blacks cannot match whites anywhere in these matters. IN SA blacks fall behind Asians and even what they call coloureds, which are the Obama types.

The reason is as clear a the flared ebony nose on your face.

Race has consequences and nature invariably rules regardless. I can think of few better examples than South Africa.

No. I don't wonder why blacks still make only 1/6th of what whites make. Blacks cannot match whites anywhere in these matters. IN SA blacks fall behind Asians and even what they call coloureds, which are the Obama types.

The reason is as clear a the flared ebony nose on your face.

Race has consequences and nature invariably rules regardless. I can think of few better examples than South Africa.

I don't think anyone would argue black folk as a whole typically do worse in white supremacist societies.

Forum List

Back