South Africa - Rich Blacks vs Poor Whites

Another Sassy link she provided:

Forecast-of-SA-GDP.png

The lack of a dependable electricity supply will have a severe dampening effect on the South African economy for up to a decade. This means that the country is unlikely to escape from itsmiddle-income trap in the near term.

The level of human, social and capital investment still needed after the end of apartheid will continue to limit investments in the knowledge base and other sources of improved productivity. However, in the long run, these investments made in social and human capital will have a positive impact on growth. This is a key reason for the relatively robust growth rates forecast to 2035 under all scenarios.

Yet, even under these rates of growth, South Africa is likely to grow more slowly than its potential, below the average rate forecast for upper middle-income countries and slower than the average for the rest of the Africa.

This would not be a new phenomenon. South Africa has grown more slowly than other upper middle-income countries for several decades, giving rise to high unemployment and poverty.

Thanks Sassy!

Your link shows that this has been a problem for Decades EVEN DURING APARTHIED when you said things were awesome sauce. Can you continue to post links that own yourself?

Please!

Don't let your ass override your tongue. Show me exactly where I blamed Obama

Are you slow?

That was the headline, not my opinion, my purpose was to show you that 70 thousand white's have been murdered in South Africa. Why do you applaud this?

Want to know more? Read this.

The End of South Africa, by Josh Gelernter, National Review

Your first link went to a shady PDF. Excuse me if I dont click this one.

Is this fucking amateur night in this bitch?
So everything is hunky dory in South Africa and the genocide of 70 thousand white's in of no consequence. You wanna go with that?

No, but if you keep suggesting that I am then yeah. Last time, nope....Last time, you linked it to Obama and the only thing that supported this 70k figure was a link to a PDF.

Do you have anything other than a PDF or should I just believe it happened because you really want me to believe it?
Obama’s African Legacy: Poverty, Crime, Terrorism
By Bill White

With his presidency nearing an end, Barack Hussein Obama may find his legacy in Africa. On the Dark Continent, Obama has done more to kill and impoverish black people and to expand Western and Zionist power than any American leader in recent memory.

Across the African continent, Obama and his advisors have targeted nearly every honest nationalist leader they can find, while consistently promoting corrupt cronies, who pocket all they can while bleeding their people poor.

Take Libya’s assassinated leader, Muammar Qadaffi, for example. Despite its tiny population, Qadaffi turned Libya into a growth engine for Africa. In 37 of Africa’s 53 countries, Qadaffi set up joint development banks, which were profitably investing in African infrastructure—something the United States, Britain, Russia and China have all failed to do in a meaningful way.

Besides subsidizing food, gas, education and housing for his own people, Qadaffi was making a minimum annual investment of $6 billion in African countries—a huge amount given the tiny size of Africa’s economy. More importantly, Qadaffi had set up a Libyan foreign exchange bank, which made a currency trading market in those 37 nations, allowing them to trade among each other. While Africa is not a nation, under Qadaffi’s influence it was acting like an autonomous economic entity.

This, of course, is why Obama, dancing at the end of strings held by international bankers, murdered Qadaffi and destroyed his banking system.

Obama acted like one of the old African chieftains, willing to sell his own people into slavery.

- See more at: 70,000 Whites Murdered in ‘Modern’ South Africa; Obama’s African Legacy | American Free Press

You werent?

Awww shit the two left loons posted too soon.

Then why'd you quote me and refer to 2 people if I wasnt one of them.

Your links have no theme except you typed in google Africa Fail and copied everything you saw without reading because you're smart

That's right. You do not even have to peruse the sources, much less read the articles, to know it is all right wing B.S. and propaganda made up out of whole cloth just to make blacks look bad. Nice job on your research project.

Did you click on any of those links? Sassy didnt...because her links show there has always been a problem in Africa even during white rule.

I mean, one of the links she used as proof says "Africa isnt reaching its full potential". LOL...I even asked what was the theme of her posts but its a secret.

You werent?

Your links have no theme except you typed in google Africa Fail and copied everything you saw without reading because you're smart

That's right. You do not even have to peruse the sources, much less read the articles, to know it is all right wing B.S. and propaganda made up out of whole cloth just to make blacks look bad. Nice job on your research project.

Did you click on any of those links? Sassy didnt...because her links show there has always been a problem in Africa even during white rule.

I mean, one of the links she used as proof says "Africa isnt reaching its full potential". LOL...I even asked what was the theme of her posts but its a secret.
If you choose not to educate yourself it is not her fault. Go with everything is hunky dory in South Africa and the moderator of 70 thousand white's is of no consequence. It will be easier on you.

Are you slow?

That was the headline, not my opinion, my purpose was to show you that 70 thousand white's have been murdered in South Africa. Why do you applaud this?

So everything is hunky dory in South Africa and the genocide of 70 thousand white's in of no consequence. You wanna go with that?

No, but if you keep suggesting that I am then yeah. Last time, nope....Last time, you linked it to Obama and the only thing that supported this 70k figure was a link to a PDF.

Do you have anything other than a PDF or should I just believe it happened because you really want me to believe it?

- See more at: 70,000 Whites Murdered in ‘Modern’ South Africa; Obama’s African Legacy | American Free Press

Do you think that posting the same link to the same fucking PDF is a NEW LINK? You've posted this one already and it links to a shady PDF like I said the first time.

Sheesh

Is there a theme to these links? I'm not sure what you posted these for?

I wasn't talking to you, clown. You're just as big an idiot as your fellow loon the faux "scientist" and hippie

You werent?

If you choose not to educate yourself it is not her fault. Go with everything is hunky dory in South Africa and the moderator of 70 thousand white's is of no consequence. It will be easier on you.

I read them....Sassy didnt because she linked to a pro black site that supports the Black Panthers. I mean, lets be serious.

You werent?

You're not fooling me and I doubt you are anyone else, blacks are ruining S Africa, that's just an undeniable fact. You can sit and spew your nonsense all day long but people know better. Now save your ill attempts at saving your dumb ass, it's not working

Do you think that posting the same link to the same fucking PDF is a NEW LINK? You've posted this one already and it links to a shady PDF like I said the first time.

Sheesh
I am unaware of a PDF I am linking you to the American free press. Now. Continue to be deaf dumb and blind just say to yourself everything is hunky dory in South Africa.

Sheesh
I am unaware of a PDF I am linking you to the American free press. Now. Continue to be deaf dumb and blind just say to yourself everything is hunky dory in South Africa.

This uniformed toad does this all the time, it starts threads with no idea of what is going on, get's shellacked and then backpedals and deflects to try and avoid looking the tool it is

Sheesh

This uniformed toad does this all the time, it starts threads with no idea of what is going on, get's shellacked and then backpedals and deflects to try and avoid looking the tool it is
You mis- spelled fool.

No, to be honest I did not. That is because I knew there were scores of articles out there reporting on this tragedy. And also because in the last couple of months I read this article in its entirety from July 2015 >>70,000 Whites Murdered in ‘Modern’ South Africa; Obama’s African Legacy | American Free Press

--- and I read this article in its entirety from December 2013 >>South Africa: Where Corruption, Rape and Murder Are Normal

It is telling enough if you take the time to read them. Then I ask you, do you think this is all a big lie? Do you think you could find 10 more sources that could tell these stories and the destruction of this nation? I bet one could. But I do believe the left in the West and the liberal black voices do not want any of this to be well publicized. A major failure and tragedy.

Is there a theme to these links? I'm not sure what you posted these for?

I wasn't talking to you, clown. You're just as big an idiot as your fellow loon the faux "scientist" and hippie

You werent?

You're not fooling me and I doubt you are anyone else, blacks are ruining S Africa, that's just an undeniable fact. You can sit and spew your nonsense all day long but people know better. Now save your ill attempts at saving your dumb ass, it's not working

I'm only using the links you provided that says otherwise.

Do you stand by your links or not?

You werent?

I see.

This is your way of surrendering without admitting anything.

You werent?

I can post 2 dozen links telling you the same thing, I see someone else put up an excellent link also....read them, learn something and you won't look like the idiot you do right now. S Africa is failing, this isn't "new" news to anyone that has been paying attention, I know because of my investing, that's what we do we research and the research reveals it is failing. Now stop with your BS, I know better.

No, to be honest I did not.

So lets understand. You accused me of refusing to read the links while not reading the links and blindly agreeing. At least you admitted it.

That is because I knew there were scores of articles out there reporting on this tragedy. And also because in the last couple of months I read this article in its entirety from July 2015 >>70,000 Whites Murdered in ‘Modern’ South Africa; Obama’s African Legacy | American Free Press

YO WTF???? This is the SAME LINK WILLOW KEEPS POSTING THAT ONLY SUPPORTING EVIDENCE LINKS TO A PDF. I've said 4 times already that it could be true but one PDF isnt proof. And when she responded ....She responded with the SAME LINK that GOES TO THE SAME PDF!!!

--- and I read this article in its entirety from December 2013 >>South Africa: Where Corruption, Rape and Murder Are Normal

It is telling enough if you take the time to read them. Then I ask you, do you think this is all a big lie? Do you think you could find 10 more sources that could tell these stories and the destruction of this nation? I bet one could. But I do believe the left in the West and the liberal black voices do not want any of this to be well publicized. A major failure and tragedy.

Oh, I'm not saying there isnt any muders like America, Rapes like America or violence. I have a problem when people pretend that all the problems happened the day Apartheid ended and the blame rests solely at the feet of blacks.

You werent?

I see.

This is your way of surrendering without admitting anything.

Her own links show the opposite. Does she stand by her links or was she just kidding? Her link says that the economy has been fucked for decades even under apartheid.

Does she agree? Disagree? Both? :badgrin:

I mean shit throwing up a bunch of phony links isnt a virtue

Whites civilzed the region, and put in infrastructure, language and technology. In time, blacks utilizing that system were able to literally come out of the jungle, and dramatically improve their lives.
Thy owe all of this to the white western culture.

No, to be honest I did not.

So lets understand. You accused me of refusing to read the links while not reading the links and blindly agreeing. At least you admitted it.

That is because I knew there were scores of articles out there reporting on this tragedy. And also because in the last couple of months I read this article in its entirety from July 2015 >>70,000 Whites Murdered in ‘Modern’ South Africa; Obama’s African Legacy | American Free Press

YO WTF???? This is the SAME LINK WILLOW KEEPS POSTING THAT ONLY SUPPORTING EVIDENCE LINKS TO A PDF. I've said 4 times already that it could be true but one PDF isnt proof. And when she responded ....She responded with the SAME LINK that GOES TO THE SAME PDF!!!

Oh, I'm not saying there isnt any muders like America, Rapes like America or violence. I have a problem when people pretend that all the problems happened the day Apartheid ended and the blame rests solely at the feet of blacks.
Right, it is never the blacks fault. It is always the white's fault. Blacks never harmed a soul. I think we have your viewpoint. Go with it.

Forum List

Back