TX, AL, WI, WV, TN, AZ, ME, OK, LA, UT & GA Sue Fed Over Men In Women's/Girls' Showers

Silhouette

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2013
Eleven states sue over Obama administration's transgender directive | Fox News
Texas and 10 other states filed suit Wednesday against the Obama administration over its directive on transgender student access to public school facilities, firing the first shot in what is likely to be a protracted and messy legal battle over that guidance....Joining Texas in the suit were: Alabama, Wisconsin, West Virginia, Tennessee, Arizona's Department of Education, Maine Gov. Paul LePage, Oklahoma, Louisiana, Utah and Georgia.

“Defendants have conspired to turn workplaces and educational settings across the country into laboratories for a massive social experiment, flouting the democratic process, and running roughshod over commonsense policies protecting children and basic privacy rights,” the lawsuit says. ....Conservative states had vowed to defy the federal directive, calling it a threat to the safety of students. Texas' lieutenant governor has previously said the state is willing to forfeit $10 billion in federal education dollars rather than comply....

It seems they're willing to err on the side of women and girls instead of men pretending to be women. Smart move. They cited that it would put women and girls in immediate danger from sexual predators. But even if men weren't sexual predators behind doors marked "women", their presence there would be psychologically torturous to women rape survivors (17 million in the US alone), where those women would find themselves once again faced with a naked man while they were vulnerable, and with no way to fight back (fear of being sued should they act).

Discuss.

.Conservative states had vowed to defy the federal directive, calling it a threat to the safety of students.

They would be correct

Apparently some of their citizens are dim enough to be distracted from crumbling infrastructure by this sort of nonsense.

Apparently some of their citizens are dim enough to be distracted from crumbling infrastructure by this sort of nonsense.

And you're dim enough to be distracted by this:

womanenough4hillary.png

Just so you all know, Maine is NOT part of the suit. Our asshat governor has joined pro se (as an individual). Maine has been abiding by its own Supreme Court ruling that transgender students use the facilities with which they identify since 2014. I know it's not possible to change a title on these threads, but could you be careful to NOT list Maine as involved if you quote it again?

And here is the first non relavent response from a stupid libtard.

Consider that this whole boondoggle started while the Republicans were voting AGAINST helping the children of Flint Michigan who were poisoned by the town's drinking water, I would say it's bang on.

Consider that this whole boondoggle started while the Republicans were voting AGAINST helping the children of Flint Michigan who were poisoned by the town's drinking water, I would say it's bang on.

Flint is and was ran by democrats....and they knew of the problem for a long time...Obama's EPA did also.

I like Texas response. "fuck your money"!
Yup.
The minute we tell the feds to fuck off and take their money and shove it up their asses, the sooner we will get our country back.

We don't need federal funding for food, for health, for schooling, for public lands management. The government needs to keep their stupid asses in their stupid offices and leave the rest of us alone.

It was liberal colleges and elitist nutcase professors and activist ACLU types who brought this on, was it not with their new rules? Just as these same elitists forced big box stores to warn their employees do not dare say merry christmas to any customer. Why? Because there are freaks called liberals out there who will take extreme offense to that and scream and sue.

Speaking of being distracted.... how many hundreds and hundreds of billions do we tax payers have to waste on funding green research projects, green companies that go bankrupt, green jobs, and bankrupt ourselves over this monster called human induced global warming?... that is, if you think it is the greatest threat to our lives like president donkey keeps telling us ---- worse than terrorism and more important than helping a growing poor class of unemployed, worse than gang warfare and urban blight, and worse than our crumbling infrastructure as you pointed.

And you're dim enough to be distracted by this:

View attachment 76163

Interesting. For some reason I got the impression you were a redhead.

And the Party of Smaller Government seems to think these lawsuits don't cost the taxpayer anything. Better your tax dollars than mine.

Yeah it's just awful we are concerned about our children's safety and well being

Well, when your vehicle falls into that giant unrepaired sinkhole on your way to Walmart to preach in the aisles about the evils of public restrooms, I hope your family stays safe...aside from being terrified of using the facilities anywhere but in their own home.

Forum List

Back