SOS....Blacks Don't Like The Virdict So They Break And Steal Some Shit

BLM has said the violent agitators are not part of their movement and the violence is counter-productive.
I agree it is counter-productive and arresting the perps is appropriate. I also understand the black community's frustration here, though. The guy was unarmed and was shot five times. The justice system again absolved the cop from any responsibility, and there were valid questions.
I understand this is an old case and St. Louis is taking steps to improve its policing. But the justice system may be lagging behind?
It is NOT just black people causing trouble for no reason. They have a point to make.
The protests will not stop until blacks are treated fairly by both LE and the judge.
You fail to mention that the soon to be corpse was reaching for a gun, which was found in the car, instead of putting his hands on the dash as instructed or that he had been in a high speed chase. Why omit those facts?
Yeah OldLady, why are you trying to deceive people? If you had a real argument, you wouldnt have to be dishonest. Why stand up for a heroin dealer who was reaching for his gun right before he was shot?
Not to mention ramming a cop car when they tried to arrest him and creating the danger to the public from the ensuing high speed case. The cop should have been given an award. Instead a political witch hunt trial ends up with the officer's deserved acquittal and the feral low lifes given an excuse to RIOT again.
Jamail Crow Has Been Worse

This is where the Old School expression "going ape" came from. Obviously, feral Africans are descended from a species that only partially evolved. They should be tamed rather than exterminated, but should not be granted any civil rights.
The guards and officers in the Nazi death camps were all whites.

BLM has said the violent agitators are not part of their movement and the violence is counter-productive.
I agree it is counter-productive and arresting the perps is appropriate. I also understand the black community's frustration here, though. The guy was unarmed and was shot five times. The justice system again absolved the cop from any responsibility, and there were valid questions.
I understand this is an old case and St. Louis is taking steps to improve its policing. But the justice system may be lagging behind?
It is NOT just black people causing trouble for no reason. They have a point to make.
The protests will not stop until blacks are treated fairly by both LE and the judge.
You fail to mention that the soon to be corpse was reaching for a gun, which was found in the car, instead of putting his hands on the dash as instructed or that he had been in a high speed chase. Why omit those facts?
Yeah OldLady, why are you trying to deceive people? If you had a real argument, you wouldnt have to be dishonest. Why stand up for a heroin dealer who was reaching for his gun right before he was shot?
I guess I'm trying to remind you that there are two sides to this story.
The side you're telling has key facts omitted, so your side of the story is total horse shit.

People have the right to assemble peaceably but they do NOT have a right to RIOT and Loot, and attack innocent people.

I'm wondering when the police will just go in and put an end to the rioting. Do their jobs. No more sitting back and letting thugs rule our streets. What good does it do to give police advanced weaponry if they're not allowed to use those weapons at times like these.

Forum List

Back