Sore Lumps Underneath My Tongue

I'm going to wait a least a week to see if they go away, I just hope and pray that they're not cancerous. I don't think they are though as they're tiny compared to the cancerous lumps that I've seen in pictures. Anybody know what else that they could be?
Don't wait a week. See a doctor

No, but are you? And if you are how can you possibly know that without examining me first?
Hey, I’m only trying to help.

Let’s say you go to the doctor and find out it’s nothing serious. Think of how relieved and happy you’ll be.

On the other hand, if you blow it off and it is something serious, think of how you’ll feel then.

Hey, I’m only trying to help.

Let’s say you go to the doctor and find out it’s nothing serious. Think of how relieved and happy you’ll be.

On the other hand, if you blow it off and it is something serious, think of how you’ll feel then.

I know but you acted like you knew for sure that I was dying.

I just got off the phone with Fauci, he recommends:
1) Wear a mask, but then said you may need to double mask. But then followed that up with saying masks do nothing.
2) Take anti-biotics immediately, that will totally cure it and prevent it from ever coming back. Full 100% cure and protection. But then said it won't cure it and won't prevent it from coming back. But should make it less troublesome.
3) Said you got it from eating a wombat that mated with a water moccasin. So stop doing that.

Forum List

Back