Son Of Hamas Founder Was Top Israeli Agent

I'm sorry that you apparently haven't been receiving the type of attention you desire. Libel is not a healthy way of coping with your sexual frustration.
:wtf:

Libel?

Makes one wonder why you took that personally. :confused:

Implying that I've physically abused those women with whom I've been intimate? Gosh, I wonder why. :eusa_eh:
Wow! Makes one wonder why you take "And note that beating one's wife is laying hands on her in a loving manner" as an implication that you beat women.

Guilty conscience, perhaps.

Oppressors? Who is oppressing Muslims?
Russia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
People's Republic of China - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Israel - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Sudan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

etc.

The main ones doing that are other Muslims, not anyone else. Who is oppressing the Muslim Armenians? The Muslim Turks.
Armenia is quite Christian and has been for nearly as many years as the religion has existed. You'll notice that Armenia is a fully independent nation and that the oppression of Armenians was perpetrated by atheists and secularists about 100 years ago.

Who is oppressing the Sunni in Iran and the Shiite in Saudi Arabia?
Who is raping them? Who is slaughtering their civilians and bombing their cities? We have our priorities in order.

Coming from people who invented the term "sons of monkeys and pigs" for Jews you ought to be careful when talking about subhuman.
The apes and swine were those who violated the Sabbath. If you're inferior in Islam, it's because of your deeds, not your race.

Say: O you who are Jews, if you think that you are the favourites of Allah to the exclusion of other people, then invoke death, if you are truthful. - 62:6​

Typical Islamo-scum thinking. Islamo-scum jerk-offs are quite adept at pretending that it's always the other guys' fault.

:wtf:

Libel?

Makes one wonder why you took that personally. :confused:

Implying that I've physically abused those women with whom I've been intimate? Gosh, I wonder why. :eusa_eh:
Wow! Makes one wonder why you take "And note that beating one's wife is laying hands on her in a loving manner" as an implication that you beat women.
How could you possibly have meant anything else given that you lifted "...in a loving manner" directly from my post? :eusa_eh:

This is one thing I actually do take seriously. I'm friends with enough women who have suffered through abusive relationships to know that accusations of that nature should not be tossed around jokingly.

How could you possibly have meant anything else given that you lifted "...in a loving manner" directly from my post? :eusa_eh:

:rolleyes: Did I 'lift' the word "and" from your post, too?

Believe it or not, "loving manner" is a common phrase.

The world and all that is in it does not revolve around you, Kalem. Get a handle on that narcissism.

This is one thing I actually do take seriously. I'm friends with enough women who have suffered through abusive relationships to know that accusations of that nature should not be tossed around jokingly.

I made no accusation whatsoever. Your repeating that I accused you of anything (recently) is no more true than the first time you tried it.

Get a grip.

:rolleyes: Did I 'lift' the word "and" from your post, too?

Believe it or not, "loving manner" is a common phrase.
I've never laid hands on a woman except in a loving manner.
And note that beating one's wife is laying hands on her in a loving manner.

:doubt:
You took it personally. You were wrong. And, to demonstrate how very wrong you are, I will state it for the record that I don't believe (and never did believe) that you beat women.

Again, get a grip.

Assuming the husband actually loves his wife, the verse from the Koran (pages of which I often use to clean up my kitchen counters after trimming pork chops) that Jillian posted indicates that he is being a good husband. Feel the love, ladies.

Assuming the husband actually loves his wife, the verse from the Koran that Jillian posted indicates that he is being a good husband.

This misconception has been addressed. Why, I wonder, do the kuffar express their outrage so selectively? Why are those so eager to harangue me over the "injustices" of Islam silent when it comes to the atrocious tripe contained in parts of the Tanakh and the Epistles? :lol:

Assuming the husband actually loves his wife, the verse from the Koran that Jillian posted indicates that he is being a good husband.

This misconception has been addressed. Why, I wonder, do the kuffar express their outrage so selectively? Why are those so eager to harangue me over the "injustices" of Islam silent when it comes to the atrocious tripe contained in parts of the Tanakh and the Epistles? :lol:
I don't really care why. I do know that men who are practicing Muslims are no one with whom I would even consider any sort of romantic relationship. I value my independence of mind and body too much.

Now, if someone would like to help me out, I seem to recall a portion of the Torah that allows men to beat slave-girls to the brink of death so long as they don't actually kill them.

You're probably thinking of a Sunna somewhere. There is absolutely nothing in the Torah that allows anyone to beat anyone else except as judicial punishment.

"A" sunna? :lol:

There is Exodus 21:20-21.

I see your reading abilities are on a par with everything else.
It doesn't say anything like that. Fail.

That's all that prevents observant Jews from putting these kinds of laws back into practice? :eusa_eh:

No. We're civilized now and no longer an unruly desert people. Our roots are what they are... and in that era, certain things were acceptable that aren't now. Certainlythere is no permission to beat one's wife and no one throws acid in the face of girls who try to go to school.

Apparently, no amount of substantive explanation is enough to convince some people that Islam isn't the scourge of the earth.

I don't believe it is the 'sourrge of the earth'. but you have to own what it is, both good and bad. and you know, it's interesting. my favorite professor in college, brilliant armenian man who taught mid east politics used to tell us then that the biggest problem of the 21st century was going to be jihadis.

why do you think that is?

Actually these programs are sermons on arab television.

I presume they are authoritative.

There have been several "TV preachers" in the US and I hate to think that they represent mainstream Christianity.

There have been several "TV preachers" in the US and I hate to think that they represent mainstream Christianity.

Oh shut up! Those TV preachers NEVER preach hate. They might preach illogical dogma, but hate is not there. Evangicals are some the nicest, kindness, charitable and accepting (unless your gay - but they don't kill gays like your Jihady brothers do). Nice try you slanderous troll.

Oh shut up! Those TV preachers NEVER preach hate. They might preach illogical dogma, but hate is not there. Evangicals are some the nicest, kindness, charitable and accepting (unless your gay - but they don't kill gays like your Jihady brothers do). Nice try you slanderous troll.

What about Pat (maybe we should take him out) Robertson. Did you hear the outcry when the US decided to put Pagan symbols on veteran's graves.

And you have to consider that the translations by MEMRI have not been that accurate. They are a propaganda arm of Israel.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vJkmRBEOC3o]YouTube - Wife Beating in Islam - "Men have authority over women"[/ame]

Perhaps, you should actually read the Quran and hadith. You see, both exhort mass murder/jihad of non-Muslims/infidels.

The Bible does no such thing.

Islam is a murderous cult that must be defeated.

Actually according to the Torah, slaves in those days were not like slaves in these days.

For example, in the old days if you had one pillow you were supposed to give it to the slave.

:rofl:

a kinder, gentler master!

:rolleyes:

So Jews and Christians are now "kuffar"??
Yes, I believe you are as ignorant of Islam as you are of Judaism and Christianity.

Forum List

Back