Palestinian state is a 'fantasy'

"Israel is not going to give Palestinians free borders because no Israelis will agree to another holocaust." -- Mosab Hassan Yousef
I'm looking forward to seeing the doc', "The green Peace".
Thanks, for the info, Aris.

I can empathize with what he went through. I know what it was like to grow up with the "palestinian narrative" and expected to spout the same lies and rhetoric while attempting to help them. I had reason to be angry at the Israelis. I also had access to and listened in on strategy of those in power and military both Lebanese and palestinian. I was once asked to help "betray" Arafat, though I declined for moral reason (I have often wondered it was really the best choice in the decades that followed).
I did not spy or leak state secrets but I know what is was like to see the issues from a number of different sides not just from the view point of hate and violence.
It was not easy for anyone growing up in the middle east and pressured to make a choice between what is right and what is expected or expedient. It is not easy going against those you care for, even family sometimes. It is torture being apart from your home and country/land you love or be the target of threats.
A lot of people have had to search for and share the truth of the situation rather than regurgitate the lies we were raised to believe were turn.
I have never met Mosab but I have know enough like him.
I doubt he would have gone as far as he did for "easy money". You don't take such a drastic step for so long without a belief that it is the right thing to do.
He is actively involved in charities to help the palestinians and other refugees. He is not hiding in the shadows collecting his checks. He might be safer in the US, but he will never feel completely safe. I understand some of what he has lived through. Life will never really e easy for him and even less so for telling his story.

There is probably nothing worse than selling out your own people, but when you sell out your father, as he did, then one is truly a disgusting excuse for a human being.

Jews and the Israel Firsters are raised on lies, some believe that there were no people in Palestine when the Europeans arrived, some believe that though there may have been non-Jews, they left willingly. And, they believe that killing thousands of non-Jews on a regular bases, including hundreds of children, is ok, because deep down they are racist pieces of crap, they consider non-Jews less than animals. They are just a modern version of the Nazis.

Yeah Israel isn't interested in peace and lives off welfare while Palestinians are, and manage totally on their own. :cuckoo:

Just now many propagandists are operating out of this account named "Saigoooon"? So far I see at least three or four. So easy to spot these propaganda accounts.

Last edited:
"Israel is not going to give Palestinians free borders because no Israelis will agree to another holocaust." -- Mosab Hassan Yousef

I can empathize with what he went through. I know what it was like to grow up with the "palestinian narrative" and expected to spout the same lies and rhetoric while attempting to help them. I had reason to be angry at the Israelis. I also had access to and listened in on strategy of those in power and military both Lebanese and palestinian. I was once asked to help "betray" Arafat, though I declined for moral reason (I have often wondered it was really the best choice in the decades that followed).
I did not spy or leak state secrets but I know what is was like to see the issues from a number of different sides not just from the view point of hate and violence.
It was not easy for anyone growing up in the middle east and pressured to make a choice between what is right and what is expected or expedient. It is not easy going against those you care for, even family sometimes. It is torture being apart from your home and country/land you love or be the target of threats.
A lot of people have had to search for and share the truth of the situation rather than regurgitate the lies we were raised to believe were turn.
I doubt he would have gone as far as he did for "easy money". You don't take such a drastic step for so long without a belief that it is the right thing to do.
He is actively involved in charities to help the palestinians and other refugees. He is not hiding in the shadows collecting his checks. He might be safer in the US, but he will never feel completely safe. I understand some of what he has lived through. Life will never really e easy for him and even less so for telling his story.

There is probably nothing worse than selling out your own people, but when you sell out your father, as he did, then one is truly a disgusting excuse for a human being.

Jews and the Israel Firsters are raised on lies, some believe that there were no people in Palestine when the Europeans arrived, some believe that though there may have been non-Jews, they left willingly. And, they believe that killing thousands of non-Jews on a regular bases, including hundreds of children, is ok, because deep down they are racist pieces of crap, they consider non-Jews less than animals. They are just a modern version of the Nazis.

There is nothing braver than being part of the hierarchy of Hamas terrorists and then stepping away from it, because you just can't continue to see your own people being sacrificed by a bunch of greedy corrupt savages who deceive their own people in the name of religion. When he stepped away, he knew that his life would be in danger for the rest of his life. Hopefully the Palestinians will come to their senses and listen to what Mossab has to say, and as a result more and more like him will rise up.

Nah, Palestinians are the direct Islamic descendants of the nazis.

Hitler s Mufti Catholic Answers

Recent work by historians and apologists has revealed that an influential, international religious leader was also an ardent supporter of Adolf Hitler. His name was not Pope Pius XII but Hajj Amin al-Husseini. This Grand Mufti of Jerusalem recruited whole divisions of fanatics to fight and kill in the name of extremism.

Revered in some circles today as one of the fathers of modern radical Islam, al-Husseini has been the subject of a number of modern studies. Scholars such as David Dalin, John Rothmann, Chuck Morse, and others have courageously brought al-Husseini’s actions to light. "Hitler’s Mufti," as many have called him, had a direct hand in some of the darkest moments of the Holocaust, the slaughter of tens of thousands of Christians, and the formation of some of the most hate-filled generations of modern history. Al-Husseini is a testament to the way that evil finds evil.

Al-Husseini deepened his outreach to the Nazis in 1937 when he met with two Nazi SS officers, including Adolf Eichmann, one of the architects of the Holocaust in Damascus, Syria. The SS representatives had been sent at the express order of Reinhard Heydrich, the deputy head of the SS under Heinrich Himmler and chief of SS Intelligence and the Nazi security services, including the Gestapo. Heydrich recognized immediately that al-Husseini was a potentially valuable asset for Nazi interests in the Middle East and worked to cultivate him.

Four years later, al-Husseini threw his support to a pro-Nazi revolt in Iraq against the British-backed prime minister, Nuri Said Pasha. Going to Baghdad, al-Husseini issued a fatwa for a jihad against the British. Barely a month later, British troops ended the coup and occupied the country, whereupon al-Husseini fled to Iran. Although given sanctuary in the embassies of Japan and Italy, al-Husseini was again forced to be on the move when Iran was itself occupied by the British and Soviet armies. Al-Husseini made his way out of Iran with Italian diplomats who provided him with an Italian passport. He shaved his beard and dyed his hair to avoid being recognized by British agents and Iranian police.

Al-Husseini reached Rome in October 1941 and began serious discussions with the Mussolini regime. The result was twofold. First, he secured a meeting with Mussolini himself and then completed a practical agreement with the Italians. In return for Axis recognition of an Arab state of a fascist nature that would encompass Iraq, Syria, Palestine, and the Transjordan, he agreed to support the war against Britain. The Italian foreign ministry also urged Mussolini to grant al-Husseini one million lire.

The Axis’ Kept Man

For the Nazis, al-Husseini was an ideal propaganda tool, a powerful spokesman among radical Arabs, and an excellent instrument for their anti-Jewish campaign in Europe and in the Holy Land. Portrayed by the Nazis as the spiritual leader of all Islam, al-Husseini was given a grand formal welcome in Berlin. The official Nazi newspaper, Volkischer Beobachter, proudly published a photo of Hitler and al-Husseini, and Radio Berlin proclaimed on January 8, 1942 that the Grand Mufti of Jerusalem had consented to take part in the effort against the British, the Communists, and the Jews.

Satisfied with his newly concretized relations with the Nazis, al-Husseini chose to remain in the service of the Axis and settled in Berlin in a lavish mansion that had been confiscated from a Jewish family. The Nazis paid him a monthly stipend of 62,500 Reichsmarks(approximately 20,000 dollars), payments that continued until April 1945, when only the fall of Berlin to the Red Army ended Hitler’s financial support. From his post, al-Husseini headed the Nazi-Arab Cooperation Section and helped build a network of German spies across the Middle East through his followers. Scheming for a desired dark future of Nazi-Islamic leadership, the Mufti founded an Islamic Institute in Dresden to provide training for young radical Muslims who would serve as chaplains for his field units and also head out across the Middle East and the world to sow the seeds of jihadism and anti-Semitism.

The Mufti’s Final Solution

Scholars have long studied how actively engaged al-Husseini was in the implementation of the Holocaust. There is no question that he supported the aims of the Nazis in perpetrating genocide and believed perversely that all Arabs should join that cause. He declared on German radio on March 1, 1944: "Arabs, rise as one man and fight for your sacred rights. Kill the Jews wherever you find them. This pleases God, history, and religion. This saves your honor. God is with you" (qtd. in Norman Stillman, "Jews of the Arab World between European Colonialism, Zionism, and Arab Nationalism" in Judaism and Islam: Boundaries, Communications, and Interaction: Essays in Honor of William M. Brinner).

According to the testimony of Adolf Eichmann’s chief deputy Dieter Wisliceny (who was hanged for war crimes) the Mufti played a role in encouraging the Final Solution and was a close friend and advisor to Eichmann in the Holocaust’s implementation across Europe. Wisliceny testified further that al-Husseini had a close association with Heinrich Himmler and visited the gas chambers at Auschwitz, where he exhorted the staff to be even more dedicated in its important work.

To assist the practical slaughter of Jews and Christians, al-Husseini built an army of Muslim volunteer units for the Waffen-SS (the combat units of the dread SS) to operate for the Nazi cause in the Balkans. While the appeal for volunteers from among Muslims always struggled to meet the demands for new recruits, al-Husseini was able to organize three divisions of Bosnian Muslims who were then trained as elements of the Waffen-SS. The largest radical Muslim unit was the 13th Waffen-SS Handzar ("Dagger") division that boasted over 21,000 men. They were joined by the Bosnian 23rd Waffen-SS Kama Division and the Albanian Skanderbeg 21st Waffen-SS Division. The Muslim Waffen-SS forces fought across the Balkans against Communist partisans and then assisted in the genocide of Yugoslavian Jews and in the persecution and slaughter of Gypsies and Christian Serbs in 1944 and 1945. The brutality extended to Catholics as well, for the Muslim Waffen-SS cut a path of destruction across the Balkans that encompassed a large number of Catholic parishes, churches, and shrines and resulted in the deaths of thousands of Catholics. By the end of the war, al-Husseini’s fanatical soldiers had killed over 90 percent of the Jews in Bosnia.

The Untouchable Cleric

With the collapse of the Third Reich, al-Husseini fled from Germany to Switzerland and then to Paris. Incredibly, he was not a target of the International Military Tribunal at Nuremberg. He was sentenced merely to house arrest in Paris on the basis of charges made by the Yugoslav Supreme Military Court, which sentenced him to three years of imprisonment and two years of deprivation of civil rights because of his involvement in the atrocities throughout the Balkans. As for Nuremberg, despite the testimony of Eichmann’s aide, there was scant interest in the mufti because of his assumed immense sway in the Middle East.

With little effort, al-Husseini escaped from his comfortable house arrest. From there he traveled to Cairo, where he considered himself safe thanks to the patronage of Egypt’s King Farouk. Even with the fall of Farouk and the rise of Gamal Abdel-Nasser as head of Egypt in 1952, al-Husseini remained safe. His influence was felt throughout the Arab world, most so in galvanizing opposition to Zionism and the birth of Israel. He supported the 1948 Arab-Israeli War, was involved in the assassination of King Abdullah I of Jordan in 1951, and served as president of the World Islamic Congress. His last public appearance came in 1962 when he delivered a speech to that conference. He used his final opportunity to speak to the world to call for the ethnic cleansing of the Jews. He died in Lebanon in 1974, a beloved and revered figure among radical Muslims all over the world.

Hajj Amin al-Husseini’s legacy was to inspire generations of terrorists, Islamic jihadists, and such dictators as Saddam Hussein of Iraq. The foremost exemplar of his influence was a young terrorist and distant relative who became one of his most ardent students: Yasser Arafat, the future leader of the Palestinian Liberation Organization. Rabbi David Dalin—one of Pope Pius XII’s greatest defenders—offers a fitting final word:

The "most dangerous" cleric in modern history, to use John Cornwell’s phrase, was not Pope Pius XII but Hajj Amin al-Husseini, whose anti-Jewish Islamic fundamentalism was as dangerous in World War II as it is today . . . The grand mufti was the Nazi collaborator par excellence. "Hitler’s mufti" is truth. "Hitler’s pope" is myth. (The Myth of Hitler’s Pope, 137)

SIDEBARS

Child Murderer

In late 1942, Heinrich Himmler gave his permission for 10,000 Jewish children to be transferred from Poland to Theresienstadt with the eventual aim of allowing them to go to Palestine in exchange for German civilian prisoners, through the International Red Cross. The plan was abandoned, however, because of the protests of the Grand Mufti.

The following year, al-Husseini blocked the emigration of 4,000 Jewish children and 500 accompanying adults to Palestine that was proposed by the governments of Bulgaria, Romania, and Hungary. The children were sent instead to the gas chambers.

If you family were killers hell bent on war and even the death of your own people, would you defend them, even fight and kill for them knowing what they did was wrong?
Just because you love your family it does not mean you have to commit the same wrongs they do.
Is it better to betray your father and save your people or end up being as guilty as your father?
It the US we have laws to prevent a spouse from being forced to testify but not for a parent against a child vs.
If a son had committed a parent to a psychiatric facility instead of letting him get in a car and kill pedestrians because he believed they were all "red communists" or martians, would you see that as a betrayal?
Should he have driven another car and followed his father in the same insanity?

There is nothing braver than being part of the hierarchy of Hamas terrorists and then stepping away from it, because you just can't continue to see your own people being sacrificed by a bunch of greedy corrupt savages who deceive their own people in the name of religion. When he stepped away, he knew that his life would be in danger for the rest of his life. Hopefully the Palestinians will come to their senses and listen to what Mossab has to say, and as a result more and more like him will rise up.

There is nothing more disgusting than betraying your people and your family, especially to support a murderous regime that besides oppressing your people, murders thousands of your people including hundreds of your children every 2 years or so.

If you family were killers hell bent on war and even the death of your own people, would you defend them, even fight and kill for them knowing what they did was wrong?
Just because you love your family it does not mean you have to commit the same wrongs they do.
Is it better to betray your father and save your people or end up being as guilty as your father?
It the US we have laws to prevent a spouse from being forced to testify but not for a parent against a child vs.
If a son had committed a parent to a psychiatric facility instead of letting him get in a car and kill pedestrians because he believed they were all "red communists" or martians, would you see that as a betrayal?

I think he did the right thing in changing sides if that his heart told him was the right and honest thing to do, yes.

But I also agree with those who question his reliability - it does remind me a little bit of people like the Jewish Holocaust Denier David Cole, or even the US chess player and self-made refugee Gary Fischer who had far less honorable reasons for changing side than originally seemed clear.

How much is this guy being paid to change sides?

I think it's a fair question to ask, anyway.

There is nothing more disgusting than betraying your people and your family, especially to support a murderous regime that besides oppressing your people, murders thousands of your people including hundreds of your children every 2 years or so.

Huh? Now you're blabbering the same shit over and over. Remember,Hamas is listed as an Islamist terrorist organization by the civilized world, and this guy was brave enough to leave it. What the Palestinians need is more brave men like this.

I think he did the right thing in changing sides if that his heart told him was the right and honest thing to do, yes.

But I also agree with those who question his reliability - it does remind me a little bit of people like the Jewish Holocaust Denier David Cole, or even the US chess player and self-made refugee Gary Fischer who had far less honorable reasons for changing side than originally seemed clear.

How much is this guy being paid to change sides?

I think it's a fair question to ask, anyway.

He changed sides when Hamas started torturing and killing him and his fellow Hamas fighters, and he realized who the real "enemy" was. It was never about money.

It is the Israeli Jews that are murdering thousands of Palestinians, including hundreds of children, on a regular basis, it is the Israeli Jews that are the guilty ones. He is supporting these people against his own people. He will be looked at like the Black Apartheid supporters and spies are today. The ANC would "necklace" turncoats if you don't recall.

Roudy -

Did David Cole do it for money?

(And yes, I realise that you could never possibly have heard of David Cole.)

Irrelevant. You are falsely accusing someone of "doing it for money" when the evidence doesn't support this.

Roudy -

My point is that David Cole did not become a Holocaust Denier for money. He did it because he was a natural liar and had major issues about being Jewish.

It's entirely understandable that you would follow this guy around like a puppy because he appears to share your racial hatred and contempt for humanity - that does not make him a noble human being.

Was Ben Zygier a hero? He was a Mossad agent who spied for the Palestinians on principle, not money. He died in an Israeli jail, suicide they say.

Traitors and turncoats are, by definition, liars. But, he is right about one thing, Israel will not allow the creation of a Palestinian state.

I tend to agree.

Israel has zero interest in a peace process and have no incentive to make peace at the moment.

My hope is that the US will eventually tire of being treated like an ATM and will start to set clear goals and targets for Israel to EARN funding.

It's a funny thing how many right-wing posters oppose welfare - but want Israel to live off it.
If the Palestanians would stop firing rockets and killing innocent civilians, there would be peace and there would be no reasons for peace talks. Then again, they might go on rampages and get themselves martyred so free candy will be passed out to their admirers.

Traitors and turncoats are, by definition, liars. But, he is right about one thing, Israel will not allow the creation of a Palestinian state.

I tend to agree.

Israel has zero interest in a peace process and have no incentive to make peace at the moment.

My hope is that the US will eventually tire of being treated like an ATM and will start to set clear goals and targets for Israel to EARN funding.

It's a funny thing how many right-wing posters oppose welfare - but want Israel to live off it.
If the Palestanians would stop firing rockets and killing innocent civilians, there would be peace and there would be no reasons for peace talks. Then again, they might go on rampages and get themselves martyred so free candy will be passed out to their admirers.

If the Jews ended the blockade and occupation and stop murdering non-Jews there would be no need for rockets.

I tend to agree.

If the Jews ended the blockade and occupation and stop murdering non-Jews there would be no need for rockets.
The chicken....or the egg?

Roudy -

My point is that David Cole did not become a Holocaust Denier for money. He did it because he was a natural liar and had major issues about being Jewish.

It's entirely understandable that you would follow this guy around like a puppy because he appears to share your racial hatred and contempt for humanity - that does not make him a noble human being.

The only natural liar I see here is YOU. But you're not fooling anybody.

It doesn't surprise me that Mossab's message of peace and coexistence upsets you, considering your continual support for those who intend to commit genocide.

Saigooon number 3. Ha ha ha.

Was Ben Zygier a hero? He was a Mossad agent who spied for the Palestinians on principle, not money. He died in an Israeli jail, suicide they say.
You want to open a thread about Ben whoever be my guest. It doesn't in any way negate or discredit Hassan Mossab Yousef.

You want to open a thread about Ben whoever be my guest. It doesn't in any way negate or discredit Hassan Mossab Yousef.

>>He died in an Israeli jail, suicide they say.<<
That part monty got right. The rest I doubt he even knows or is seriously confused. It was not the palestinians it was hezbullah and it was not for principle but an error in leaking the names of people within Lebanon that risked lives.

Forum List

Back