Son Of Hamas Founder Was Top Israeli Agent

what you mean jews arent perfect.

yeah some jews, are bad, like any one else.

I dont like some of the versus of the koran, probably about 5-10% and some are not bad either.

I think, as a jew, and you my cousin :), a muslim, should be able to get a long better :lol:

Thank You Kalam. Its always nice to meet intelligent people, that I can have a dialogue with who also arent politically correct.

Salaam Melecum my friend :) (cant spell i know)

Id rather call you by your name sir :)

unless you wanna call me evil jew, and i can call you dirty muslim

I like kidding around, im actually a big goof ball :lol:

It's cool, I get you. :)

I don't recall that, but six thousand years ago it was also permitted to stone someone to death for mixing two fibers in their clothing.

Luckily we gave that up thousands of years ago.
Exodus 21:20-21. So, other than the parts that you like, halakha is utterly meaningless?

Have you given up beating your wives?
I've never laid hands on a woman except in a loving manner.

And you know that isn't the section of the Qu'eran that I referred to.
Your reference was either to the 34th ayah of an-Nisa, which I posted, or to some passage that does not exist. If you feel that I'm incorrect, I invite you to post it yourself.

what i dont understand is:

Their are a percentage of I dont like to use the word people for them, but those who wish death to the jews, by pushing them into the sea since 1948 and earlier.

Jews and christians dont deserve to live in the holy lands, but muslims do?

It seems to me, that those who dont want the jews in israel, simply dont like the jews period.

Thats my opinion.

also, millions of jews, were kicked out of arab lands in 1948, are they going to get their homes back to?

Palestinians, in my judgment are used as pawns by arab rulers, to keep the focus off the fact they treat their citizens, for the most part, like crap. Little democracy in that region, but its israel, the easy scape goat (dont look behind the curtain)

Do palestinians suffer?

Yes, but that is from two sources

#1 Palestinian terrorism which does nothing to end the stalemate between the two sides

#2 Lack of palestinian leadership that will combat hamas, and let normal every day palestinians have a better life.

one can have compassion for others, and still disagree with them, i.e. the palestinian people.

I don't recall that, but six thousand years ago it was also permitted to stone someone to death for mixing two fibers in their clothing.

Exodus 21:20-21. So, other than the parts that you like, halakha is utterly meaningless?

Your reference was either to the 34th ayah of an-Nisa, which I posted, or to some passage that does not exist. If you feel that I'm incorrect, I invite you to post it yourself.

not meaningless... but certainly brought into the modern era,

I thought it was leviticus, though... and i think parts of it no longer apply til the temple is rebuilt anyway.

i can only speak to what i read in MY copy of the Qu'eran.

Apparetly, it is 4:34 that I referred to... your translation is just self-serving.

Men are the protectors and maintainers of women, because Allah has given the one more (strength) than the other, and because they support them from their means. Therefore the righteous women are devoutly obedient, and guard in (the husband's) absence what Allah would have them guard. As to those women on whom part you fear disloyalty and ill conduct, admonish them (first), (next), refuse to share their beds, (and last) beat them (lightly); but if they return to obedience, seek not against them means (of annoyance) for Allah is Most High, Great (above you all). Ali[6]

I thought it was leviticus, though... and i think parts of it no longer apply til the temple is rebuilt anyway.

Apparetly, it is 4:34 that I referred to... your translation is just self-serving.

Men are the protectors and maintainers of women, because Allah has given the one more (strength) than the other, and because they support them from their means. Therefore the righteous women are devoutly obedient, and guard in (the husband's) absence what Allah would have them guard. As to those women on whom part you fear disloyalty and ill conduct, admonish them (first), (next), refuse to share their beds, (and last) beat them (lightly); but if they return to obedience, seek not against them means (of annoyance) for Allah is Most High, Great (above you all). Ali[6]
And note that beating one's wife is laying hands on her in a loving manner.

That's all that prevents observant Jews from putting these kinds of laws back into practice? :eusa_eh:

Don't be thick. The translation was more or less literal and I explained the meaning of the word in question with some detail. :lol:

Apparently, no amount of substantive explanation is enough to convince some people that Islam isn't the scourge of the earth.

I'm sorry that you apparently haven't been receiving the type of attention you desire. Libel is not a healthy way of coping with your sexual frustration.

Now, if someone would like to help me out, I seem to recall a portion of the Torah that allows men to beat slave-girls to the brink of death so long as they don't actually kill them.

I don't recall that, but six thousand years ago it was also permitted to stone someone to death for mixing two fibers in their clothing

See, I knew we couldn't practice the same religion.
You are obviously as ignorant of Judaism as anything else. I wonder if you have a firm base of knowledge in anything. Certainly nothing you've demonstrated on these boards.

Now, if someone would like to help me out, I seem to recall a portion of the Torah that allows men to beat slave-girls to the brink of death so long as they don't actually kill them.

I don't recall that, but six thousand years ago it was also permitted to stone someone to death for mixing two fibers in their clothing

See, I knew we couldn't practice the same religion.
You are obviously as ignorant of Judaism as anything else. I wonder if you have a firm base of knowledge in anything. Certainly nothing you've demonstrated on these boards.

:popcorn:

I seem to recall a portion of the qu'ran that says: if your wife shall disobey you, beat her for she is subservient. however, when she starts to obey, stop beating her.

sounds like advocating beating your wife to me.

Men are the guardians of women, with what Allah has made some of them to excel others and with what they spend out of their wealth. So the good women are devout (q-n-t), guarding the unseen as Allah has guarded. And those on whose part you fear desertion, admonish them, and leave them alone in the beds and chastise (d-r-b) them. So if they obey you, seek not a way against them. Surely Allah is ever Exalted, Great. - 4:34​

The word rendered occasionally as "beat" is the imperative verb form of the d-r-s trilateral, which is used elsewhere in the Qur'an to signify any of a broad range of actions, from instruction with parables to traveling away from something. If you're unfamiliar with the language of the Qur'an, this is a superb resource: | Project Root List | Quran Concordance, Grammar and Dictionary in one!

Actually Arabic, being a corrupted form of Hebrew, does have words that are recognizable.
In this case the root d-r-sh would appear cognate. It can mean lots of things, just like Arabic. But it tends to connote what a bird of prey does to its conquest. Somthing like smash.
That is supported here by the context. What is the difference between "admonish" and "chastise"? There isn't one really in English. So there must be an incresing level of interaction, from verbal chastisement to isolation to whatever is connoted by the other word. I would about bet it refers to physical violence.

You're probably thinking of a Sunna somewhere. There is absolutely nothing in the Torah that allows anyone to beat anyone else except as judicial punishment.

Kalam is s terrorist sympathizer and would probably kills a few Americans if he could get away with it. He was gleaming with joy when Hasan killed those American soldiers!

I asked a question, I never said kalam was hateful

I dont like some of the name calling going on by a lot of people in this thread

Guess, no one should have the right to ask people to act like adults :lol:

Besides, Ive gotten a long with kalam, and have no problem with him

so if you can call him a jew, should i call you muslim, instead of your name?

read the thread before you start throwing stones, dude. Kalam is no more hateful than Cmike and that little candy ass bitch marc39.

Silly Jillian. It says right there in the passage that it is the woman's fault that she is beaten. If only she'd obey nothing bad would happen to her.

Actually Arabic, being a corrupted form of Hebrew, does have words that are recognizable. In this case the root d-r-sh would appear cognate. It can mean lots of things, just like Arabic. But it tends to connote what a bird of prey does to its conquest. Somthing like smash.
Sounds like a false cognate. If it's taken to mean "strike" or something of that nature, the type of action referred to is most likely akin to Musa's (AS) hitting the rock with the end of his staff.

That is supported here by the context. What is the difference between "admonish" and "chastise"? There isn't one really in English.
One is significantly more severe if admonish is taken to mean "warn". :eusa_eh:

So there must be an incresing level of interaction, from verbal chastisement to isolation to whatever is connoted by the other word. I would about bet it refers to physical violence.
A progression from scolding to separation to exile seems more logical and is in line with one of the root's meanings as well as its usage elsewhere in the Qur'an. See 20:77, where the same imperative form is used to describe a command to "travel" or "set out."

You're probably thinking of a Sunna somewhere. There is absolutely nothing in the Torah that allows anyone to beat anyone else except as judicial punishment.

"A" sunna? :lol:

There is Exodus 21:20-21.

I'm sorry that you apparently haven't been receiving the type of attention you desire. Libel is not a healthy way of coping with your sexual frustration.
:wtf:

Libel?

Makes one wonder why you took that personally. :confused:

Implying that I've physically abused those women with whom I've been intimate? Gosh, I wonder why. :eusa_eh:

Silly Jillian. It says right there in the passage that it is the woman's fault that she is beaten. If only she'd obey nothing bad would happen to her.

Damn right women need to obey! I do every damn thing I was want, after my wife gives me permission first! :lol:

I guess Kalam the Islamic Terrorist hasn't met too many Jewish women. Obedience isn't their strong suit. Jewish women don't get beaten, because Jewish men would fear the wrath of their Jewish mother-in-law if they did (not to mention Jewish up bring frowns about such a thing). :lol:

But beating women in Islamic countries and religious Muslims in western countries is a common and accepted occurrence. I am sure Kalam has a nice wife ass beating stick that his father gave him when he became a teenager.

Stupid slanderous speculative scenarios dragging another's family into them are off limits.

If you don't know better, you ought to.

~Dude

Damn right women need to obey! I do every damn thing I was want, after my wife gives me permission first! :lol:

I guess Kalam the Islamic Terrorist hasn't met too many Jewish women. Obedience isn't their strong suit. Jewish women don't get beaten, because Jewish men would fear the wrath of their Jewish mother-in-law if they did (not to mention Jewish up bring frowns about such a thing). :lol:

But beating women in Islamic countries and religious Muslims in western countries is a common and accepted occurrence. I am sure Kalam has a nice wife ass beating stick that his father gave him when he became a teenager.

Content deleted

My parents weren't religious. You made a mistake in bringing them up, Jew.

Forum List

Back