Son Of Hamas Founder Was Top Israeli Agent

Ravi

Diamond Member
Feb 27, 2008
Hating Hatters
This is excellent news, if true.

The son of one of Hamas' founders served as a top informant for Israel for more than a decade, providing top-secret intelligence that helped prevent dozens of suicide bombings and other attacks against Israelis, a newspaper reported Wednesday.

Mosab Hassan Yousef, dubbed as "the Green Prince" by his handlers, was one of the Shin Bet security service's most valuable sources, Israel's Haaretz daily said. His reports led to the arrests of several high-ranking Palestinian figures during the violent Palestinian uprising that began in 2000, according to the newspaper.

Report: Son Of Hamas Founder Was Top Israeli Agent | TPM News Pages

The apostate? Apostasy and treason will earn him his due punishment in the hereafter. Someone, in sha' Allah, will help him arrive there more quickly.

The son of one of Hamas' founders served as a top informant for Israel for more than a decade, providing top-secret intelligence that helped prevent dozens of suicide bombings and other attacks against Israelis, a newspaper reported Wednesday.

Mosab Hassan Yousef, dubbed as "the Green Prince" by his handlers, was one of the Shin Bet security service's most valuable sources, Israel's Haaretz daily said. His reports led to the arrests of several high-ranking Palestinian figures during the violent Palestinian uprising that began in 2000, according to the newspaper.

That's great. But I have a feeling someone had oedipal issues. lol..

Probably. I guess it is too much to expect to believe a terrorist could see the light...

Probably. I guess it is too much to expect to believe a terrorist could see the light...

if he wasn't ratting out his own father, i'd agree.

I think he saved his father's life.... At least that is what I got out of the article.

And saving lives is always blessed, even if the motivations are not pure. Even if the motivations stink.

The apostate? Apostasy and treason will earn him his due punishment in the hereafter. Someone, in sha' Allah, will help him arrive there more quickly.

Yeah. How dare he go to save lives by foiling terrorist attacks.

As the Palestinian mother said to the other Palestinian mother, "they blow up so fast."

Leaving Islam to aid its oppressors is, in nearly all jurisprudential frameworks, a capital offense. If he cared about saving lives, he wouldn't be playing for the other team.

As the Palestinian mother said to the other Palestinian mother, "they blow up so fast."
It must be easy to slaughter civilians when you're so convinced that they're subhuman.

Leaving Islam to aid its oppressors is, in nearly all jurisprudential frameworks, a capital offense. If he cared about saving lives, he wouldn't be playing for the other team.

It must be easy to slaughter civilians when you're so convinced that they're subhuman.

Oppressors? Who is oppressing Muslims? The main ones doing that are other Muslims, not anyone else. Who is oppressing the Muslim Armenians? The Muslim Turks. Who is oppressing the Sunni in Iran and the Shiite in Saudi Arabia?
Coming from people who invented the term "sons of monkeys and pigs" for Jews you ought to be careful when talking about subhuman.

Oppressors? Who is oppressing Muslims?
Russia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
People's Republic of China - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Israel - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Sudan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

etc.

The main ones doing that are other Muslims, not anyone else. Who is oppressing the Muslim Armenians? The Muslim Turks.
Armenia is quite Christian and has been for nearly as many years as the religion has existed. You'll notice that Armenia is a fully independent nation and that the oppression of Armenians was perpetrated by atheists and secularists about 100 years ago.

Who is oppressing the Sunni in Iran and the Shiite in Saudi Arabia?
Who is raping them? Who is slaughtering their civilians and bombing their cities? We have our priorities in order.

Coming from people who invented the term "sons of monkeys and pigs" for Jews you ought to be careful when talking about subhuman.
The apes and swine were those who violated the Sabbath. If you're inferior in Islam, it's because of your deeds, not your race.

Say: O you who are Jews, if you think that you are the favourites of Allah to the exclusion of other people, then invoke death, if you are truthful. - 62:6​

The thing is, he was a lifesaver. That is a blessing.

I don't know what his issues were. Standing from within my glass house of x Christian, I have to say I think Islam is one of the worst religions out there for what it approves of and what it forbids. Maybe he just read to much and thought "Ick"

But if he reduced the amount of bloodshed and depravity, he has a place in heaven, no matter what Kalam thinks. It really is what you do to make the world a better place that makes you more worthy, not the cause in which you engage in the greatest depravity.

But if he reduced the amount of bloodshed and depravity, he has a place in heaven, no matter what Kalam thinks. It really is what you do to make the world a better place that makes you more worthy, not the cause in which you engage in the greatest depravity.

Betraying your family and God to perpetuate the existence of an illegitimate oppressor-state is no way to attain salvation. Sorry.

Betraying your family and God to perpetuate the existence of an illegitimate oppressor-state is no way to attain salvation. Sorry.

Israel is one of the few legitimate countries in the Middle East. Muslims invaded the Middle East, slaughtered the Christians and Jews, and have become the illegitimate oppressors of all who live there.

Allah is a motherfucker.

Oppressors? Who is oppressing Muslims?
Russia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
People's Republic of China - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Israel - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Sudan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

etc.

The main ones doing that are other Muslims, not anyone else. Who is oppressing the Muslim Armenians? The Muslim Turks.
Armenia is quite Christian and has been for nearly as many years as the religion has existed. You'll notice that Armenia is a fully independent nation and that the oppression of Armenians was perpetrated by atheists and secularists about 100 years ago.

Who is oppressing the Sunni in Iran and the Shiite in Saudi Arabia?
Who is raping them? Who is slaughtering their civilians and bombing their cities? We have our priorities in order.

The apes and swine were those who violated the Sabbath. If you're inferior in Islam, it's because of your deeds, not your race.

Say: O you who are Jews, if you think that you are the favourites of Allah to the exclusion of other people, then invoke death, if you are truthful. - 62:6​

Islam is the cult of terrorism...
Bukhari 4:52:220...
Jihad is holy violence. Violence is the way Allah removes fitna, removes the dross from pure Islam and removes the infidel scum from the earth which is owned by Mohammed

Islam oppresses its own people. There is no democracy, no human rights, no civil liberties in Muslim countries. They are all fascist cesspools.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0YVWk8qjsU8]YouTube - Hamas Imposing Sharia Law In Gaza[/ame]

Israel is one of the few legitimate countries in the Middle East. Muslims invaded the Middle East, slaughtered the Christians and Jews, and have become the illegitimate oppressors of all who live there.

Allah is a motherfucker.

Islam oppresses its own people. There is no democracy, no human rights, no civil liberties in Muslim countries. They are all fascist cesspools.
YouTube - Hamas Imposing Sharia Law In Gaza

:)

World
  • Population: 6,800,000,000
  • Growth Rate: 1.1%

Islam
  • Population: 1,570,000,000 (23%)
  • Growth Rate: 2.9% - 6.4%
Judaism
  • Population: 13,000,000 (0.2%)
  • Growth Rate: 0.3%

Islam is the cult of terrorism...
Bukhari 4:52:220...
Jihad is holy violence. Violence is the way Allah removes fitna, removes the dross from pure Islam and removes the infidel scum from the earth which is owned by Mohammed

What the hell are you reading from? :lol:

Narrated Abu Huraira: Allah's Apostle said, "I have been sent with the shortest expressions bearing the widest meanings, and I have been made victorious with fear (into the hearts of enemies), and while I was sleeping, the keys of the treasures of the world were brought to me and put in my hand." Abu Huraira added: Allah's Apostle has left the world and now you, people, are bringing out those treasures. - Sahih Bukhari, Jihad, no. 220​

Forum List

Back