Son Of Hamas Founder Was Top Israeli Agent

So Jews and Christians are now "kuffar"??
I never mentioned "Jews and Christians". Now that you bring it up, though, most of them are.

You are the best nation raised up for men: you enjoin good and forbid evil and you believe in Allah. And if the People of the Book had believed, it would have been better for them. Some of them are believers but most of them are transgressors. - 3:110​

Are you an exception?

Yes, I believe you are as ignorant of Islam as you are of Judaism and Christianity.
Then you're being a fool. If you truly believe that I'm unfamiliar with my religion and that it's your place to tell me what I do and don't know, then there is no point in continuing this discussion. If that's the case, then you've deluded yourself beyond redemption. I do not make religious proclamations that aren't deeply rooted in scripture.

I think you've tipped the scales to utter clownship with these last posts. Nothing to do but stick you with your pals SunniMan and Shogun on iggy.
And it could all have worked out so much better.
toodles.

I see your reading abilities are on a par with everything else.
It doesn't say anything like that. Fail.
Are you quite alright? :eusa_eh:

And if a man smite his servant, or his maid, with a rod, and he die under his hand; he shall be surely punished. Notwithstanding, if he continue a day or two, he shall not be punished: for he is his money. - Exodus 21:20-21 (KJV)

If a man beats his male or female slave with a rod and the slave dies as a direct result, he must be punished, but he is not to be punished if the slave gets up after a day or two, since the slave is his property. - Exodus 21:20-21 (NIV)

And when a man smiteth his man-servant or his handmaid, with a rod, and he hath died under his hand -- he is certainly avenged; only if he remain a day, or two days, he is not avenged, for he [is] his money. - Exodus 21:20-21 (YLT)​

I think you've tipped the scales to utter clownship with these last posts. Nothing to do but stick you with your pals SunniMan and Shogun on iggy.
toodles.

I will not be told by a non-Muslim that I'm ignorant of my own religion.

toodles.

You must not be a Muslim as I know more about Islam than you do and I'm kafir. LOL

I see your reading abilities are on a par with everything else.
It doesn't say anything like that. Fail.
Are you quite alright? :eusa_eh:

And if a man smite his servant, or his maid, with a rod, and he die under his hand; he shall be surely punished. Notwithstanding, if he continue a day or two, he shall not be punished: for he is his money. - Exodus 21:20-21 (KJV)

If a man beats his male or female slave with a rod and the slave dies as a direct result, he must be punished, but he is not to be punished if the slave gets up after a day or two, since the slave is his property. - Exodus 21:20-21 (NIV)

And when a man smiteth his man-servant or his handmaid, with a rod, and he hath died under his hand -- he is certainly avenged; only if he remain a day, or two days, he is not avenged, for he [is] his money. - Exodus 21:20-21 (YLT)​

Exodus does not call out for mass murder like Quran.
Quran 9:5...
Then, when the sacred months have passed, slay the idolaters wherever ye find them, and take them (captive), and besiege them, and prepare for them each ambush. But if they repent and establish worship and pay the poor-due, then leave their way free. Lo! Allah is Forgiving, Merciful.

So Jews and Christians are now "kuffar"??
I never mentioned "Jews and Christians". Now that you bring it up, though, most of them are.

You are the best nation raised up for men: you enjoin good and forbid evil and you believe in Allah. And if the People of the Book had believed, it would have been better for them. Some of them are believers but most of them are transgressors. - 3:110​

Are you an exception?

Yes, I believe you are as ignorant of Islam as you are of Judaism and Christianity.
Then you're being a fool. If you truly believe that I'm unfamiliar with my religion and that it's your place to tell me what I do and don't know, then there is no point in continuing this discussion. If that's the case, then you've deluded yourself beyond redemption. I do not make religious proclamations that aren't deeply rooted in scripture.

Sahih Bukhari...
Narrated 'Abdullah bin 'Umar:
Allah's Apostle [Muhammad] said, "You (i.e. Muslims) will fight with the Jews till some of them will hide behind stones. The stones will (betray them) saying, 'O 'Abdullah (i.e. slave of Allah)! There is a Jew hiding behind me; so kill him.

toodles.

You must not be a Muslim as I know more about Islam than you do and I'm kafir. LOL

:rofl:

Get real, ****.

toodles.

ignore is generally what little jewish pussies hide behind. You can think of it as your online apartheid wall. If only you could drop a few cluster bombs in our residential neighborhoods, eh?

:lol:

typical.

toodles.

ignore is generally what little jewish pussies hide behind. You can think of it as your online apartheid wall. If only you could drop a few cluster bombs in our residential neighborhoods, eh?

:lol:

typical.
:ahole-1:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wfPSN_92v2w]YouTube - Saudi Doctor Explains Wife Beating & Subservience in Islam[/ame]

Get real, ****.

You hate kikes, like the pedophile false prophet, right?

Qur'an 33:26...
Allah made the Jews leave their homes by terrorizing them so that you killed some and made many captive. And He made you inherit their lands, their homes, and their wealth. He gave you a country you had not traversed before.

Get real, ****.

I'm real. Judaism is a legitimate religion. Islam is a cult invented by a mentally ill, illiterate cave-dweller who molested 6 year-old infants and murdered everyone in sight, stealing their possessions.

Get real, ****.

You hate kikes, like the pedophile false prophet, right?

Qur'an 33:26...
Allah made the Jews leave their homes by terrorizing them so that you killed some and made many captive. And He made you inherit their lands, their homes, and their wealth. He gave you a country you had not traversed before.
I find it hard to like morons who distort the words of the Qur'an so unabashedly. The reference is to a group of Jews who began secretly aiding the enemy (shocker!) when they attacked the Muslims and righteous Jews of Madinah.

And Allah turned back the unbelievers in their rage; they did not obtain any advantage, and Allah sufficed the believers in fighting; and Allah is Strong, Mighty. And He drove down those of the followers of the Book who backed them from their fortresses and He cast awe into their hearts; some you killed and you took captive another part. - 33:25-26

Of course they were killed for their treachery. :lol:

Forum List

Back