Something we all need to remember...

not sure it be easy to bring people together after this election. so much hatred from both sides

not sure it be easy to bring people together after this election. so much hatred from both sides

that's why it's important to point people to God. Because only forgiveness and grace can overcome hate.

I've seen it before.
It's Gandhi's "opinion". Not necessarily fact.

How am i supposed to act? Do you know? Heck, i don't even know for sure! But i do know that God sees what's in our hearts, He know the reason we do things we do and He doesn't expect us to be perfect. I'm not perfect. Neither was Gandhi.

I don't claim to be something that I'm not :) Gahndi was right about a certain segment of people claiming to be Christians (such as yourself) and acting contrary to it:

I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ.
~Mahatma Gandhi
Read more at Mahatma Gandhi Quotes - BrainyQuote

I really wish you people would stop attributing that phoney quote to mahatma Gandhi. The man loved everyone. He loved Christians. He worked with them. He encouraged them to live their faith. In fact, much of his belief in Non-violence came from his study with Christians and through their example to him.

i just dislike people libeling the man, when he dedicated his life to loving others you try to pretend he didn't love some people.

I've seen it before.
It's Gandhi's "opinion". Not necessarily fact.

How am i supposed to act? Do you know? Heck, i don't even know for sure! But i do know that God sees what's in our hearts, He know the reason we do things we do and He doesn't expect us to be perfect. I'm not perfect. Neither was Gandhi.

No It's not Gandhi's opinion. it's falsely attributed to him.

No....he's just saying don't lose focus on WHO we really serve. It's not man.

He gave us free will, so we can actually do ANYTHING we want....but we have to also know that whatever our choices are, is it really the right thing to do?

And a Christian will not care if they offend someone because of their belief.
Obama has proven he'll throw God under the bus just to not offend Muslims.
He'll apologize to Muslims if a video offends them.
How many times has he apologized to Christians? Or spoke out FOR Christians? But he does it with muslims quite often. Obama is NO Christian.

I don't pick a president because of their religious beliefs. I would vote for an athiest if that person is proven to be honest and wants what's best for us and treats everyone equally. Obama is not the man...

you are one subjectively bitter old religious bigot. :clap2: Have you ever heard of monotheism?

Monotheism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Allāh is the only God and the same God worshiped by members of Christianity and Judaism.

:eusa_hand: right there.

Here is the proof that, that progressive fiction is the most egregious lie ever perpetrated on humanity, by Satan.

In great big letters across the Dome of the Rock it says:
ALLAH HAS NO SON

A true Christian's entire faith is based on the fact that God does indeed have a son. A very important son as far as mankind is concerned. The savior of humanity important, the Lion of the Tribe of Judah important. The one who intervenes in the coming annihilation of life on earth important.

This politically correct bullshit about "same God, different language" is a direct assault on Christ, and Crislam is an abomination to God, and a terror to Israel, and a loss of souls.

IT IS A VICIOUS LIE

No....he's just saying don't lose focus on WHO we really serve. It's not man.

He gave us free will, so we can actually do ANYTHING we want....but we have to also know that whatever our choices are, is it really the right thing to do?

And a Christian will not care if they offend someone because of their belief.
Obama has proven he'll throw God under the bus just to not offend Muslims.
He'll apologize to Muslims if a video offends them.
How many times has he apologized to Christians? Or spoke out FOR Christians? But he does it with muslims quite often. Obama is NO Christian.

I don't pick a president because of their religious beliefs. I would vote for an athiest if that person is proven to be honest and wants what's best for us and treats everyone equally. Obama is not the man...

you are one subjectively bitter old religious bigot. :clap2: Have you ever heard of monotheism?

Allāh is the only God and the same God worshiped by members of Christianity and Judaism.

Here is the proof that, that progressive fiction is the most egregious lie ever perpetrated on humanity, by Satan.

ALLAH HAS NO SON

A true Christian's entire faith is based on the fact that God does indeed have a son. A very important son as far as mankind is concerned. The savior of humanity important, the Lion of the Tribe of Judah important. The one who intervenes in the coming annihilation of life on earth important.

This politically correct bullshit about "same God, different language" is a direct assault on Christ, and Crislam is an abomination to God, and a terror to Israel, and a loss of souls.

IT IS A VICIOUS LIE

ummm..... the muslims revere jesus as a prophet do they not? :eusa_whistle:

ALLAH HAS NO SON

IT IS A VICIOUS LIE

Do they revere Him as the Son of God is the question.

Last edited:

ALLAH HAS NO SON

IT IS A VICIOUS LIE

Do they revere Him as the Son of God is the question.
They hold him in much higher regard than the other religion in monotheism :) Why do you single out the muslims?

My son, as some of you know, is in the Army. Right now training in Psy Ops....i'm so very proud of him. He loves the Lord with all his heart and isn't afraid to say so. During this election, we've seen people at eachother's throats. It seems it's ALL about the party....not what is really right for us. My son made this statement today on Facebook....and it's something we all need to remember!

Regardless of your party affiliation, when we lose focus of who should be the leader of our lives, nation and world, it will all fall apart regardless. I serve a king bigger than any man ruling on this earth.

He has never been into politics.....in fact he thought i was exaggerating when back in 2008 i was so against Obama. 2 weeks ago when he was home on leave, he said "Obama has to go".

Can anyone else see this? We don't always know what God's plan is....but as Christians we know that if we turn our backs on what's right and what God has instructed us to do, and what could happen if we don't abide by His laws, we should not be surprised by what happens as a result.

God doesn't exist, so it doesn't give a shit about US politics.

My son, as some of you know, is in the Army. Right now training in Psy Ops....i'm so very proud of him. He loves the Lord with all his heart and isn't afraid to say so. During this election, we've seen people at eachother's throats. It seems it's ALL about the party....not what is really right for us. My son made this statement today on Facebook....and it's something we all need to remember!

Regardless of your party affiliation, when we lose focus of who should be the leader of our lives, nation and world, it will all fall apart regardless. I serve a king bigger than any man ruling on this earth.

He has never been into politics.....in fact he thought i was exaggerating when back in 2008 i was so against Obama. 2 weeks ago when he was home on leave, he said "Obama has to go".

Can anyone else see this? We don't always know what God's plan is....but as Christians we know that if we turn our backs on what's right and what God has instructed us to do, and what could happen if we don't abide by His laws, we should not be surprised by what happens as a result.

She claims to be a holy roller BUT if you read any of her posts you will see that she is anything but ;)

But He does exist. I know it because He's revealed Himself to me through the Spirit. I've felt of His love, His mercy, His glory, and His power. I've seen miracles. Some of them spectacular. Some of them quiet but just as amazing.

i sincerely hope that one day you will have an experience where you open yourself up and soften your heart so that you can know God for yourself. You may not know Him or acknowledge Him, but He knows you and Loves you and is simply waiting for you to come to Him and learn for yourself.

But He does exist. I know it because He's revealed Himself to me through the Spirit. I've felt of His love, His mercy, His glory, and His power. I've seen miracles. Some of them spectacular. Some of them quiet but just as amazing.

i sincerely hope that one day you will have an experience where you open yourself up and soften your heart so that you can know God for yourself. You may not know Him or acknowledge Him, but He knows you and Loves you and is simply waiting for you to come to Him and learn for yourself.

you may "talk the talk" but that partisan avey you're sporting says otherwise god boy.

you may "talk the talk" but that partisan avey you're sporting says otherwise god boy.

Really? So I can't be faithful to God and be a Republican in your eyes?

What a silly assertion.

I sincerely doubt that God gives a shit about who people vote for.

Daniel 20-21 "Blessed be the name of God forever and ever, For wisdom and might are His. 21 And He changes the times and the seasons; He removes kings and raises up kings; He gives wisdom to the wise And knowledge to those who have understanding."
And again in:
Ezek Chapters 25-28
Psalm 110:6
Isaiah 33:22
Matthew 25:31
When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory:
32 And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats:
33 And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left.....

He will judge Nations based on their treatment of Israel. He very much cares who we vote for and will judge the United States of America accordingly.

in your first quote.....he removes and raises up kings......except for Obama, right? How do you know it wasn't God's will to have Obama elected and to implement policies geared towards the everyman?

Your second Bible quote.....didn't really care to finish it, did you? What did he say to the sheep and the goats?

Nowhere in the second quote does Christ mention Israel.....he mentions the poor, the hungry, the unclothed and the folks in prison.

Your "treatment of Israel" is your own interpretation and interjection. I feel that Israel has a right to exist.....they don't have the right to keep building settlements in Palestine, forcing those people into a more and more cramped and shitty life. If they want the suicide bombers to stop, they have to do their part too. In other words, they need to learn to CO-EXIST.

So does Palestine, but if your home was being continually taken from you by a superior force.....I have a feeling that you wouldn't be above retaliation, however you could manage it.

Forum List

Back