Something we all need to remember...

We just need another great leader! :)

I think Romney has that potential if He humbles Himself and listens to the promptings of the Holy Spirit as well as uses His God Given talents and skills.

ah yes the prophet

i would never vote for a mormon simple as that

It appears you don't understand the mormon faith.

They do follow God. Your statement is indicative of bigotry and ignorance, I'm afraid.

Last edited:
My son, as some of you know, is in the Army. Right now training in Psy Ops....i'm so very proud of him. He loves the Lord with all his heart and isn't afraid to say so. During this election, we've seen people at eachother's throats. It seems it's ALL about the party....not what is really right for us. My son made this statement today on Facebook....and it's something we all need to remember!

Regardless of your party affiliation, when we lose focus of who should be the leader of our lives, nation and world, it will all fall apart regardless. I serve a king bigger than any man ruling on this earth.

He has never been into politics.....in fact he thought i was exaggerating when back in 2008 i was so against Obama. 2 weeks ago when he was home on leave, he said "Obama has to go".

Can anyone else see this? We don't always know what God's plan is....but as Christians we know that if we turn our backs on what's right and what God has instructed us to do, and what could happen if we don't abide by His laws, we should not be surprised by what happens as a result.

This would have been a nice post if you kept politics out of it.

I sincerely doubt that God gives a shit about who people vote for.

We just need another great leader! :)

I think Romney has that potential if He humbles Himself and listens to the promptings of the Holy Spirit as well as uses His God Given talents and skills.

ah yes the prophet

i would never vote for a mormon simple as that

what are you talking about?

Obama has the same potential if he was only willing to do that. he isn't. but if he did he could do amazing things for our nation.

too bad this thread which i thought would be about simply remembering service men and women of course is just another political thread exploiting them for political purposes.....like romney did the navy seal

Then why did you guys bring up Romney?

if you don't think God cares who is leading His children, then you've imagined up yourself a God who doesn't care about His children.

God does care about His people.

Daniel 20-21 "Blessed be the name of God forever and ever, For wisdom and might are His. 21 And He changes the times and the seasons; He removes kings and raises up kings; He gives wisdom to the wise And knowledge to those who have understanding."
And again in:
Ezek Chapters 25-28
Psalm 110:6
Isaiah 33:22
Matthew 25:31
When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory:
32 And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats:
33 And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left.....

He will judge Nations based on their treatment of Israel. He very much cares who we vote for and will judge the United States of America accordingly.

I'm sorry, but the idea of a woman who admits to paganism jeering at Mormons is beyond the pale.

My son, as some of you know, is in the Army. Right now training in Psy Ops....i'm so very proud of him. He loves the Lord with all his heart and isn't afraid to say so. During this election, we've seen people at eachother's throats. It seems it's ALL about the party....not what is really right for us. My son made this statement today on Facebook....and it's something we all need to remember!

Regardless of your party affiliation, when we lose focus of who should be the leader of our lives, nation and world, it will all fall apart regardless. I serve a king bigger than any man ruling on this earth.

He has never been into politics.....in fact he thought i was exaggerating when back in 2008 i was so against Obama. 2 weeks ago when he was home on leave, he said "Obama has to go".

Can anyone else see this? We don't always know what God's plan is....but as Christians we know that if we turn our backs on what's right and what God has instructed us to do, and what could happen if we don't abide by His laws, we should not be surprised by what happens as a result.

At the beginning of my son's statement:

REGARDLESS OF YOUR PARTY AFFILIATION
So it was already kind of political.. He's telling us whether your on the right or left...REMEMBER GOD. That's our problem, too many people have forgotten Him, or just don't have time for Him. God sees our land going under to all the sins in the Bible, and people DON'T CARE! So, we reap what we sew. We need to remember these things when we vote for someone to lead out country. We need to remember these things when people try to run all over our consititution.

The Bible tells us in the end days....
Good will be considered Evil and Evil will be Good.
You can't say that hasn't been happening and is constantly getting worse.

So yes...God DOES care who we vote for.

It is perfectly valid to vote or not for a person according to what that person has announced as her/his beliefs. It is worse that Rmoney's economic and ethical beliefs are what they are than that he believes the unbelievable in religion. Other 'Christians' believe and profess equally unbelievable things, as do Islamics. Apparently, it is possible for all of them to set aside these beliefs to live in the material and materialistic world. It is nonetheless disquieting that these people express belief in eventualities most of the rest of us do not want to see realized.

When someone enters public life, there is no setting aside other parts. When one seeks public power, he/she surrenders 'private', 'off record' moments. Voters have the discretion of choosing their priorities and standards. If a man lies, for example, about his marriage vows (a contract), what would make us think he would not lie in other matters? If a man believes God wants war in the Middle East to resolve the struggle between Good and Evil, why should we not believe him? Of course, that is merely an example of an extreme position that could reasonably give rational people pause.

It is no different than ideological differences that would determine our vote.

At the beginning of my son's statement:

REGARDLESS OF YOUR PARTY AFFILIATION
So it was already kind of political.. He's telling us whether your on the right or left...REMEMBER GOD. That's our problem, too many people have forgotten Him, or just don't have time for Him. God sees our land going under to all the sins in the Bible, and people DON'T CARE! So, we reap what we sew. We need to remember these things when we vote for someone to lead out country. We need to remember these things when people try to run all over our consititution.

The Bible tells us in the end days....
Good will be considered Evil and Evil will be Good.
You can't say that hasn't been happening and is constantly getting worse.

So yes...God DOES care who we vote for.

Ravi's an anti-Christian bigot. You aren't going to talk her down.

i do understand mormonism its not that hard....a made up religion ...talking to the hat lol

oh. When was the last time you read the Book of Mormon?

That book transcribed by one guy , the only one to see the tablets which were repossesed by god?

And yes I did read it once while flying to China.

Interesting. Considering the Testimony of Twelve witnesses who saw the plates are at the beginning of the Book of Mormon, I'm curious how you managed to read it without reading that?

Not that it matters since you werent claiming you understood Mormonism.

No....he's just saying don't lose focus on WHO we really serve. It's not man.

He gave us free will, so we can actually do ANYTHING we want....but we have to also know that whatever our choices are, is it really the right thing to do?

And a Christian will not care if they offend someone because of their belief.
Obama has proven he'll throw God under the bus just to not offend Muslims.
He'll apologize to Muslims if a video offends them.
How many times has he apologized to Christians? Or spoke out FOR Christians? But he does it with muslims quite often. Obama is NO Christian.

I don't pick a president because of their religious beliefs. I would vote for an athiest if that person is proven to be honest and wants what's best for us and treats everyone equally. Obama is not the man...

you are one subjectively bitter old religious bigot. :clap2: Have you ever heard of monotheism?

Monotheism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Allāh is the only God and the same God worshiped by members of Christianity and Judaism.

Forum List

Back