Something puzzling about how obama received so many votes from Black Americans

This is an issue that needs to be addressed and not swept under the dirty rug any longer. How did obama get so many Blacks to support him with unemployment for blacks at 14.1% and obama's giving amnesty to so many illegal immigrates adding more people allowed to work in the U.S.?
I'LL SAY IT, IT'S BECAUSE HE'S BLACK. there is no other explanation for it.

Yep. That's why. It's because we are all on the Democratic plantation and white liberals are our masters and if we ever forget it we have millions of Republicans/Conservatives to remind us at every turn.:lol:

Right on the fucking money!!!!!!!
See this as an example salt.^^^^^^^

Still that isn't addressing the original intent of this thread. With unemployment at 14.1% obama giving amnesty to illegals through executive order with a limited jobs market, for those Americans here in America. obama should have lost support but he didn't.

I told you why. Why do you persist?

Why must you remain wrong and think you're right?

So the only answer is the one stated in the OP? So you really weren't asking a question.

Your statement:

"They support the Dems because the Dems will never agree to cut entitlements, only evil Republicans want to do that. Why in the world would they not vote Dem? They're not going to bite the hand that feeds them ... and gives them free phones, free birth control, free, free, free. They are chained to that 'freedom' and therefore vote for that 'freedom'."

Your use of "They" refers to black Obama supporters. So, again, what percentage of black Obama supporters are "fed" by the government?

I don't know, certainly those in the 14%+ unemployment.

Historically blacks vote Dem because of Dem policy, not due to the color of the Dem candidate, as bigreb is suggesting. That was the point I was making.

No. The point you were making was that blacks vote to get free stuff and to be fed by the government. What percentage of blacks are "fed" by the government?

No, the point I was making was that blacks vote for Dem policy rather than the color of the candidate and that blacks on gov assistance will vote for Dem policies because Dems will not cut spending to that assistance. Same for whites or any other on assistance. Not all but most.

I told you why. Why do you persist?

So the only answer is the one stated in the OP? So you really weren't asking a question.

Is that your argument blacks don't care about high unemployment and obama giving amnesty to illegals with an already limited jobs market. You really going to say don't care about this?
and you did say that blacks were not competing with illegals for jobs, That was also an incorrect statement.

I don't know, certainly those in the 14%+ unemployment.

Historically blacks vote Dem because of Dem policy, not due to the color of the Dem candidate, as bigreb is suggesting. That was the point I was making.

No. The point you were making was that blacks vote to get free stuff and to be fed by the government. What percentage of blacks are "fed" by the government?
Well if you read through this thread that is what a few people think.

A "few" people thought polls were skewed and Romney was going to win. It seems those people have a lot in common.

Is it Obama's fault that blacks are competing with non-English speaking immigrants for jobs?
Who gave them amnesty even after congress could not pass the dream act? Of course this is obama's fault he added the new numbers with his executive order.

Yeah, rubber stamping every entitlement you can think of too. Only requirement, it really helps to be Black or Hispanic.

Fuck all this, now that I'm a voting minority white, I want my White Entertainment Chanel, White History Month, free tuition and on and on.

There's no law stopping you from doing the above. Good luck!!!

How about addressing this with facts and not emotional racist rants?

How did obama get so many Blacks to support him with unemployment for blacks at 14.1% and obama's giving amnesty to so many illegal immigrates adding more people allowed to work in the U.S.?

Easy. Blacks know that a big part of that 14.1% is based off of choices they made long before they ever heard of Barack Obama. As to amnesty, the majority of blacks aren't competing with illegals for jobs and the ones that are know that their choices, not Obama, are what caused them to be in that position.

Read again, OP.

Still that isn't addressing the original intent of this thread. With unemployment at 14.1% obama giving amnesty to illegals through executive order with a limited jobs market, for those Americans here in America. obama should have lost support but he didn't.

Our two-party system doesn't allow for the perfect candidate. We vote for the presidential candidate who best matches our ideals. Obama's pros outweigh his cons.

We vote for the presidential candidate who best matches our ideals. Obama's pros outweigh his cons.

That isn't true at least not in this years election. What pro's did obama have that outweigh his ton in a half of cons?

That is your opinion. I, as well as the majority of voters, don't believe that.

I like Obama's position fiscally and socially. That is why he got my vote. Is he perfect? No. But he is a better choice than Romney, by far, in my opinion.

Is that your argument blacks don't care about high unemployment and obama giving amnesty to illegals with an already limited jobs market. You really going to say don't care about this?
and you did say that blacks were not competing with illegals for jobs, That was also an incorrect statement.

My argument from post #87:

"Easy. Blacks know that a big part of that 14.1% is based off of choices they made long before they ever heard of Barack Obama. As to amnesty, the majority of blacks aren't competing with illegals for jobs and the ones that are know that their choices, not Obama, are what caused them to be in that position."

Or blacks know that we are responsible for our own lives and we shouldn't have let ourselves be in competion for jobs with illegal non-English speakers in the first place. Why fight over scraps when the table is full of steak?

Dude that's a load of horse shit even for you.
Do I need to provide links and video's of blacks in the news saying whose going to take care of me, whose going to pay for my children.

Do you have links and videos of 33 million black Americans making those statements?

Excellent point!

And did they vote for Clinton becuase he's black too?

Why did women vote for Obama?
Why did Latinos?
Why did Jews?
Why did Asians?
And did they vote for Clinton becuase he's black too?

rmrd0000's Blog | Talking Points Memo | Bill Clinton Got Historically Low Black Vote Percentages
1984 Walter Mondale 90% Ronald Reagan 9%
1988 Michael Dukakis 90% George H.W. Bush 10%
1992 Bill Clinton 83% George H.W. Bush 10%
1996 Bill Clinton 84% Bob Dole 12%
2000 Al Gore 90% George W. Bush 9%

These are percentages of registered voters not all Black Americans.

African American voters have voted overwhelmingly democratic for a long time. You have choosen to ignore that fact, and the fact that Obama got huge margins with all minorities, not just blacks, and he also won women.

As an aside, I'm 100% certain some African Americans voted for him based solely on the color of his skin. I am just as certain some other people voted agaisnt him, for the very same reason.

Excellent points, excellent post.

Dude that's a load of horse shit even for you.
Do I need to provide links and video's of blacks in the news saying whose going to take care of me, whose going to pay for my children.

Do you have links and videos of 33 million black Americans making those statements?

Excellent point!
If you don't have anything to add but excellent post move the fuck on.
It was incorrect of salt and you supported the wrong in his post.

How did obama get so many Blacks to support him with unemployment for blacks at 14.1% and obama's giving amnesty to so many illegal immigrates adding more people allowed to work in the U.S.?

Easy. Blacks know that a big part of that 14.1% is based off of choices they made long before they ever heard of Barack Obama. As to amnesty, the majority of blacks aren't competing with illegals for jobs and the ones that are know that their choices, not Obama, are what caused them to be in that position.

Read again, OP.

And the rebuttal was

I have news for you all Americans are competing with illegals for jobs take those blinders off and open your eyes.
I was on a construction site the other day and out of 15 people on that floor they were on I was the only English speaking person there all spoke Spanish.

Our two-party system doesn't allow for the perfect candidate. We vote for the presidential candidate who best matches our ideals. Obama's pros outweigh his cons.

We vote for the presidential candidate who best matches our ideals. Obama's pros outweigh his cons.

That isn't true at least not in this years election. What pro's did obama have that outweigh his ton in a half of cons?

I like Obama's position fiscally and socially. That is why he got my vote. Is he perfect? No. But he is a better choice than Romney, by far, in my opinion.
My opinion is actually based on facts what pros did obama have that outweigh the ton and a half cons obama had?

See this as an example salt.^^^^^^^

You really are clueless.:badgrin:

No it appear that it agrees with what you have said on just about everyone of your replies. that actually would make both of you wrong killing two birds with one stone.

You know what's really sad? You have a Rep power of close to 1600 and it's been shown time and time again that you are an absolute idiot, so what does that makes that gave you that Rep.

My argument from post #87:

"Easy. Blacks know that a big part of that 14.1% is based off of choices they made long before they ever heard of Barack Obama. As to amnesty, the majority of blacks aren't competing with illegals for jobs and the ones that are know that their choices, not Obama, are what caused them to be in that position."

and that was shot down. long ago.

My opinion is actually based on facts what pros did obama have that outweigh the ton and a half cons obama had?

The motivation of his base, thus reelection.

This is an issue that needs to be addressed and not swept under the dirty rug any longer. How did obama get so many Blacks to support him with unemployment for blacks at 14.1% and obama's giving amnesty to so many illegal immigrates adding more people allowed to work in the U.S.?
I'LL SAY IT, IT'S BECAUSE HE'S BLACK. there is no other explanation for it.

Damn, are you serious?

Watch this short clip, should answer your question:

Original Obamaphone Lady: Obama Voter Says Vote for Obama because he gives a free Phone

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tpAOwJvTOio]Original Obamaphone Lady: Obama Voter Says Vote for Obama because he gives a free Phone - YouTube[/ame]

Republicans repeatedly post these "look how dumb black people are" videos and then wonder why blacks won't vote for them

Forum List

Back