Something puzzling about how obama received so many votes from Black Americans

Kerry and Gore got 95% of the black vote as well. Seriously this isnt that complicated to understand. Blacks tend to run with the dems period. The number don't change.

Sure, yes, some voted because he was black, Just like some voted for Mccain or Romney because he was white. Thats always going to happen in anything. That doesn't mean Obama got 95% because he is black. Thats stupid and makes you look stupid.

No they didn't both got 90%

No kerry got 94% last I saw...gore got in the 90's.
regardless blacks vote dem, and obama got most of them because he is a dem.

You once again show how stupid you are. This is a meaningless issue.

Kerry and Gore both got 90%

OK - let me go slower for you - it was a DEMOCRAT that made the statement. It was DEMOCRATS that delayed the success of the civil right movement. It is DEMOCRATS that want the plantation DEPENDENCY of the black citizens to STAY IN POWER. Get it!

Once again, the whole "democrat, but not liberal" thing from you guys.

Sorry, but you guys are fucking racist as shit by keep bringing up this "democrat plantation" and "willfull slaves" shit.

How many times do I have to fucking say it. Black people have their own willpower, and their own decision making processes and their own political ideologies.

It doesn't lie with yours, so you call them slaves?

Fucking racist idiots.

Last edited:
This is an issue that needs to be addressed and not swept under the dirty rug any longer. How did obama get so many Blacks to support him with unemployment for blacks at 14.1% and obama's giving amnesty to so many illegal immigrates adding more people allowed to work in the U.S.?
I'LL SAY IT, IT'S BECAUSE HE'S BLACK. there is no other explanation for it.

I remember when people compared the Bush Economy (1 million net gain in jobs) to the Clinton Economy (22 million net gain in jobs).

Bush lowered taxes, but his record on job creation was still the worst in history.

Does this validate Clinton and his higher tax rate on the upper bracket?

Or is the economy too large and complex to be reduced to a Washington bureaucrat?

Why does the Right always believe that the economy is controlled from Washington?

The economy is suffering because a generation of Americans lost the value of their homes, which is their largest asset and therefore defines how much money they ultimately have. The debt overhang in the middle class will take a generation to resolve. The bad debt in the system will take years to play through. The loss of manufacturing jobs to China has lead to a permanent weakening of consumer demand (which we tried since Reagan to fix with credit cards and other debt instruments). The reason Bush had such poor job creation was NOT because of his policies; it was because the middle class, having lost high paying jobs and benefits over the course of 30 years, finally ran out of credit. Stop giving so much power to Washington. The president does not have a magic wand, despite your belief that Washington is the source of everything.

Blacks voted for Obama because he is the better of two evils. Neither president will be able to defeat the centralized private-sector money which owns Washington.

John Gault won. The game is over. Government is gone. Business funds elections and staffs government. If a politician fails to vote on behalf of wealthy special interests, than Karl Rove deploys billions to replace him.

(wake up)

Last edited:
Now that is how an incompetent 'community organizer' can get to be president of the United States. Just call someone 'racist' and NOT really take a critical look at what is really going on. I don't think there is anyone more 'racist' than the one that uses that bullying tactic of calling others 'racist' for lack of a intelligent mind.

This is an issue that needs to be addressed and not swept under the dirty rug any longer. How did obama get so many Blacks to support him with unemployment for blacks at 14.1% and obama's giving amnesty to so many illegal immigrates adding more people allowed to work in the U.S.?

I remember when people compared the Bush Economy (1 million net gain in jobs) to the Clinton Economy (22 million net gain in jobs).

Bush lowered taxes, but his record on job creation was still the worst in history.

Or is the economy too large and complex to be reduced to a Washington bureaucrat?

Why does the Right always believe that the economy is controlled from Washington?

The economy is suffering because a generation of Americans lost the value of their homes, which is their most important asset. The debt overhang in the middle class will take a generation to resolve. The bad debt in the system will take years to play through. The loss of manufacturing jobs to China has lead to a permanent weakening of consumer demand. The reason Bush had such poor job creation was NOT because of his policies; it was because the middle class, having lost high paying jobs and benefits over the course of 30 years, finally ran out of credit. Stop giving so much power to Washington. The president does not have a magic wand, despite your belief that Washington is the source of everything.

It isn't.

The economy is controlled to any extend by Washington through regulations. Also let's not forget about those millions of illegals obama gave amnesty to adding more people to a limited jobs market while blacks have an unemployment rate of 14.1%
That's something that's most want to step around.

OK - let me go slower for you - it was a DEMOCRAT that made the statement. It was DEMOCRATS that delayed the success of the civil right movement. It is DEMOCRATS that want the plantation DEPENDENCY of the black citizens to STAY IN POWER. Get it!

Once again, the whole "democrat, but not liberal" thing from you guys.

Sorry, but you guys are fucking racist as shit by keep bringing up this "democrat plantation" and "willfull slaves" shit.

How many times do I have to fucking say it. Black people have their own willpower, and their own decision making processes and their own political ideologies.

It doesn't lie with yours, so you call them slaves?

Fucking racist idiots.
Another person who is too immature to discuss the subject.

Please - Let us try to see reality when it comes to history and how this 'race' thing evolved. The civil rights movement was fought by many - blacks and whites. It was long overdue and this country has come a long way. The republicans fought for it, TOO - TRUTH!

However, if you study your history you will see that the Democrats barred the success of civil rights because they wanted it to WAIT until they were in power so they can take the political stance that only Democrats cared about the civil right issue. Johnson got into power and then stops barring the success and he is in ON RECORD QUOTING: “Now we will get those ******* to vote for us for next 200 years.”

Martin Luther King was a ‘card carrying’ Republican. He believed in self-responsibility and not relying on the government – HOW DID THAT MESSAGE GET LOST?

Easy. The Republicans nominated Barry Goldwater. Study MLK Jr's comments on that.

The economy is suffering because a generation of Americans lost the value of their homes, which is their most important asset. The debt overhang in the middle class will take a generation to resolve. The bad debt in the system will take years to play through. The loss of manufacturing jobs to China has lead to a permanent weakening of consumer demand. The reason Bush had such poor job creation was NOT because of his policies; it was because the middle class, having lost high paying jobs and benefits over the course of 30 years, finally ran out of credit. Stop giving so much power to Washington. The president does not have a magic wand, despite your belief that Washington is the source of everything.

It isn't.

The economy is controlled to any extend by Washington through regulations. Also let's not forget about those millions of illegals obama gave amnesty to adding more people to a limited jobs market while blacks have an unemployment rate of 14.1%

Explained. But you don't want an explanation or an answer that isn't "Blacks voted for Obama because he is Black".

It isn't.

Explained. But you don't want an explanation or an answer that isn't "Blacks voted for Obama because he is Black".

You explained but it was totally inaccurate

Now that is how an incompetent 'community organizer' can get to be president of the United States. Just call someone 'racist' and NOT really take a critical look at what is really going on. I don't think there is anyone more 'racist' than the one that uses that bullying tactic of calling others 'racist' for lack of a intelligent mind.

Who's campaign was better organized, Romney's or Obama's?

You explained but it was totally inaccurate

Prove it. Show the inaccuracies of my answer.

If blacks didn't vote for Obama because he is black then what reason did they have? They have been hit the hardest the last 4 years. If Obama were not 1/2 black they would not have voted for him, in my opinion. Of course the liberals on here say they would have just voted for whomever the democrat was that is how little they think of blacks. Yet blacks still vote for them, go figure.

Who's campaign was better organized, Romney's or Obama's?

Who did the media support more should be the better question. BECAUSE YOUR QUESTION IS OPINIONATED.

The direst Obama supporters remind me of the fanatic religious. They just "know" He is the one, irregardless of race or gender of believer. It's that basic and accordingly, that terrifying. They just know. Disagreement wins swift, agressive rebuke. Adversely, while many on the other side chose Romney for lack of a better alternative, a viable alternative, I did not observe a similar blind faith in the GOP candidate as that vested in Obama.

The direst Obama supporters remind me of the fanatic religious. They just "know" He is the one, irregardless of race or gender of believer. It's that basic and accordingly, that terrifying. They just know. Disagreement wins swift, agressive rebuke. Adversely, while many on the other side chose Romney for lack of a better alternative, a viable alternative, I did not observe a similar blind faith in the GOP candidate as that vested in Obama.

Are you on drugs?

Are you on drugs?

No he's pretty much got it right.

You made the statements, yet you can't back them up? Typical.

People who are unemployed do not get government assistance?

Your statement:

"They support the Dems because the Dems will never agree to cut entitlements, only evil Republicans want to do that. Why in the world would they not vote Dem? They're not going to bite the hand that feeds them ... and gives them free phones, free birth control, free, free, free. They are chained to that 'freedom' and therefore vote for that 'freedom'."

Your use of "They" refers to black Obama supporters. So, again, what percentage of black Obama supporters are "fed" by the government?

Exactly, and that's an insult to my relatives who are black. Those relatives include, lawyers, a judge, teachers, small business owners, civil service workers, defense industry employees, DHS employee, college professors, etc.

That's why I tell those bastards to go FUCK THEMSELVES with their inaccurate blanket generalizations. even if the "Black poverty rate" is 25% , that still means that a LARGE MAJORITY of Black people are doing well. In a Barney Frank type of voice: "Bwack unempwoymewent isth 14 perswent." Well motherfucker that must mean that "Black EMPLOYMENT is 86%" you bigoted cocksucker.

I have PLENTY of similar views (barring foreign policy and many social issues) as the republicans, but why would I want to align myself with the arrogant uptight bigots who are the most vocal representatives of their party?

Forum List

Back