Something puzzling about how obama received so many votes from Black Americans

How about addressing this with facts and not emotional racist rants?

How did obama get so many Blacks to support him with unemployment for blacks at 14.1% and obama's giving amnesty to so many illegal immigrates adding more people allowed to work in the U.S.?

Easy. Blacks know that a big part of that 14.1% is based off of choices they made long before they ever heard of Barack Obama. As to amnesty, the majority of blacks aren't competing with illegals for jobs and the ones that are know that their choices, not Obama, are what caused them to be in that position.

I have news for you all Americans are competing with illegals for jobs take those blinders off and open your eyes.
I was on a construction site the other day and out of 15 people on that floor they were on I was the only English speaking person there all spoke Spanish.

I'm not nor is anyone I know.

This is an issue that needs to be addressed and not swept under the dirty rug any longer. How did obama get so many Blacks to support him with unemployment for blacks at 14.1% and obama's giving amnesty to so many illegal immigrates adding more people allowed to work in the U.S.?
I'LL SAY IT, IT'S BECAUSE HE'S BLACK. there is no other explanation for it.

Here's the broken record explanation; During the past 30 years Black people have been voting democrat in high percentages. Why some people like you are "upset" about a few more percentage points for Obama than say, Dukakis, is beyond me.
Obama 2008: 95%
Kerry 2004: 88%
Gore: 90%
Clinton ("the first Black President"): 84%
Dukakis: 89%
Mondale:91%
Carter:83%

It's funny and pretty pathetic to see this "white male rage" about "the Blacks" voting for the Black guy. It's actually pretty fucking stupid and it demonstrates the mindset of some people state the above. Do you think that "the Blacks" would have voted for Herman "the Blacks are brainwashed" Cainover Hillary Clinton? Did all of "the Blacks" leave the democrat party and become republicans so they could vote for Herman "the Blacks are brainwashed" Cain? How about Allen "the Blacks are on the democrat plantation" West vs Joe Biden, do you think that "the Blacks" would vote for West over Biden? :lol:
In short, they don't like the fucking attitudes many of the white republican males have towards "the Blacks". You think that Blacks want to vote for the party of those cocksuckers hannity and limbaugh, as well as cunningham, levin, boortz and savage? :lol:

"The Blacks" weren't the only ones who voted for "the Blacks" in large margins, this trend will be the future of this country as long as some of the most vocal white male and female bigots, as well as some of their minority dolts like sowell, peterson, cain, and west, in the republican party keep spewing their bigot generalizations and statements. Happy reading:
Multi-American : How black, Latino and Asian American voters delivered Obama's victory | 89.3 KPCC
the majority of my Asian brothers and sisters didn't vote for your party in this election either. What does that tell you? Do you think that "the Asians voted for Obama because he is Black." . Do you think that "the Asians voted for Obama because they wanted the 'free stuff' and 'Obama phones'? What about "the Jews"? What about "the Latinos"?

I think they are starting to see what some of the republican motherfuckers are about..........

Which happens every election...you really are stupid. Go educate yourself.

Every election how many have we had since 2008 with a black president?
So race was what got obama the election?

OMG you literally are this stupid. What about Kerry and Gore got 95% of the black vote as well don't you understand?

Wrong I posted a link earlier showing both got 90%
However what was the unemployment rate for blacks when Kerry and Gore was running?
Which is the issue that you are side tracking.

This is an issue that needs to be addressed and not swept under the dirty rug any longer. How did obama get so many Blacks to support him with unemployment for blacks at 14.1% and obama's giving amnesty to so many illegal immigrates adding more people allowed to work in the U.S.?

Damn, are you serious?

Watch this short clip, should answer your question:

Original Obamaphone Lady: Obama Voter Says Vote for Obama because he gives a free Phone

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tpAOwJvTOio]Original Obamaphone Lady: Obama Voter Says Vote for Obama because he gives a free Phone - YouTube[/ame]

You do know that the "Obamaphone" thing is a complete myth right?

95% of blacks supported Obama in the Democratic Primary in 2008. There is most certainly a racial component involved in their support of him. Anyone who denies this is purposely sticking their head in the sand. It is, however, certainly not the only reason.

Kerry and Gore got 95% of the black vote as well. Seriously this isnt that complicated to understand. Blacks tend to run with the dems period. The number don't change.

Sure, yes, some voted because he was black, Just like some voted for Mccain or Romney because he was white. Thats always going to happen in anything. That doesn't mean Obama got 95% because he is black. Thats stupid and makes you look stupid.

No they didn't both got 90%

Perhaps those blacks who voted for Obama solely because Obama is black is what pushed the Dem vote higher.

When Ed Rendell (D, white) was running for mayor of Philly against Lynn Swan (R, black) my parents, both R's who oppose D policies, voted for Rendell ... solely because Swan was black. Yes, those people do exist. Those people are not anywhere near the majority, though.

Here's the broken record explanation; During the past 30 years Black people have been voting democrat in high percentages. Why some people like you are "upset" about a few more percentage points for Obama than say, Dukakis, is beyond me.

It's funny and pretty pathetic to see this "white male rage" about "the Blacks" voting for the Black guy. It's actually pretty fucking stupid and it demonstrates the mindset of some people state the above. Do you think that "the Blacks" would have voted for Herman "the Blacks are brainwashed" Cainover Hillary Clinton? Did all of "the Blacks" leave the democrat party and become republicans so they could vote for Herman "the Blacks are brainwashed" Cain? How about Allen "the Blacks are on the democrat plantation" West vs Joe Biden, do you think that "the Blacks" would vote for West over Biden? :lol:
In short, they don't like the fucking attitudes many of the white republican males have towards "the Blacks". You think that Blacks want to vote for the party of those cocksuckers hannity and limbaugh, as well as cunningham, levin, boortz and savage? :lol:

"The Blacks" weren't the only ones who voted for "the Blacks" in large margins, this trend will be the future of this country as long as some of the most vocal white male and female bigots, as well as some of their minority dolts like sowell, peterson, cain, and west, in the republican party keep spewing their bigot generalizations and statements. Happy reading:
Multi-American : How black, Latino and Asian American voters delivered Obama's victory | 89.3 KPCC
the majority of my Asian brothers and sisters didn't vote for your party in this election either. What does that tell you? Do you think that "the Asians voted for Obama because he is Black." . Do you think that "the Asians voted for Obama because they wanted the 'free stuff' and 'Obama phones'? What about "the Jews"? What about "the Latinos"?

I think they are starting to see what some of the republican motherfuckers are about..........

Can you address this without your emotional racist tone?
How about that 14.1% unemployment for blacks and the amnesty executive order signed by obama. That should have taken support from him.

Can you address this without your emotional racist tone?
How about that 14.1% unemployment for blacks and the amnesty executive order signed by obama. That should have taken support from him.

I like how you hold blacks to a higher standard when it comes to not voting strictly for party.

^^ This.

Not too hard to understand especially since blacks have historically voted Dem.
However why would they support someone who gave amnesty through executive order with a limited jobs markets with 14.1% unemployment?

They support the Dems because the Dems will never agree to cut entitlements, only evil Republicans want to do that. Why in the world would they not vote Dem? They're not going to bite the hand that feeds them ... and gives them free phones, free birth control, free, free, free. They are chained to that 'freedom' and therefore vote for that 'freedom'.

They voted for Obama because Obama blamed Bush for four years, painted Romney as evil rich white guy who only cares about other evil white rich guys, etc. who would just follow Bush's policies. Doesn't matter that their unemployment rate is so high (do those blacks even realize that black unemployment is at 14+%?).

There is absolutely no doubt that some voted for Obama because he is black just as there is no doubt that some didn't vote for him because he is black. But historically blacks vote Dem.

What percent of blacks are fed by the government?

Why is black unemployment so high?

Kerry and Gore got 95% of the black vote as well. Seriously this isnt that complicated to understand. Blacks tend to run with the dems period. The number don't change.

Sure, yes, some voted because he was black, Just like some voted for Mccain or Romney because he was white. Thats always going to happen in anything. That doesn't mean Obama got 95% because he is black. Thats stupid and makes you look stupid.

Perhaps those blacks who voted for Obama solely because Obama is black is what pushed the Dem vote higher.

When Ed Rendell (D, white) was running for mayor of Philly against Lynn Swan (R, black) my parents, both R's who oppose D policies, voted for Rendell ... solely because Swan was black. Yes, those people do exist. Those people are not anywhere near the majority, though.

What percentage of the black vote went to Rendell?

However why would they support someone who gave amnesty through executive order with a limited jobs markets with 14.1% unemployment?

They support the Dems because the Dems will never agree to cut entitlements, only evil Republicans want to do that. Why in the world would they not vote Dem? They're not going to bite the hand that feeds them ... and gives them free phones, free birth control, free, free, free. They are chained to that 'freedom' and therefore vote for that 'freedom'.

They voted for Obama because Obama blamed Bush for four years, painted Romney as evil rich white guy who only cares about other evil white rich guys, etc. who would just follow Bush's policies. Doesn't matter that their unemployment rate is so high (do those blacks even realize that black unemployment is at 14+%?).

There is absolutely no doubt that some voted for Obama because he is black just as there is no doubt that some didn't vote for him because he is black. But historically blacks vote Dem.

Don't know, you tell me.

What percentage of the black vote went to Rendell?

Don't know.

Clinton got low African American turnout because Dole picked up black voters. If you look at the numbers, something like 93% of African Americans voted for someone who wasn't the GOP candidate those years.

OK I am not disagreeing that blacks have voted for Democrats for ages, however why would they vote for obama with 14.1% unemployment and obama giving amnesty to illegal through an executive order.
Those two things should have lost some support.

Clinton got low African American turnout because Dole picked up black voters. If you look at the numbers, something like 93% of African Americans voted for someone who wasn't the GOP candidate those years.

OK I am not disagreeing that blacks have voted for Democrats for ages, however why would they vote for obama with 14.1% unemployment and obama giving amnesty to illegal through an executive order.

Because unemployment isn't the only thing on their minds obviously. The Social policies of conservatives are historically against them.

Maybe the executive order obama signed has a lot to do with it.

Don't know, you tell me.

You made the statements, yet you can't back them up? Typical.

Because unemployment isn't the only thing on their minds obviously. The Social policies of conservatives are historically against them.

How is that? Being able to work is against them?

I have alreadyd said, if you look at polls from areas where minority turnout is high, it's clear that in those areas, minorities felt that the GOP was attempting to suppress the vote.

Would you vote for the man whose party you believe is attempting to discourage you from voting?

How is that? Being able to work is against them?

Look, I'm just saying employment isn't the only reason they vote. Nor is it proof that Obama's policies are directly the cause of their unemployment. Or even an indirect cause.

Forum List

Back