Something puzzling about how obama received so many votes from Black Americans

You really are clueless.:badgrin:

No it appear that it agrees with what you have said on just about everyone of your replies. that actually would make both of you wrong killing two birds with one stone.

You know what's really sad? You have a Rep power of close to 1600 and it's been shown time and time again that you are an absolute idiot, so what does that makes that gave you that Rep.

I have 1600 because you are wrong about me being an idiot. Just that you're to stupid to realize I'm right.

Is that your argument blacks don't care about high unemployment and obama giving amnesty to illegals with an already limited jobs market. You really going to say don't care about this?
and you did say that blacks were not competing with illegals for jobs, That was also an incorrect statement.

My argument from post #87:

"Easy. Blacks know that a big part of that 14.1% is based off of choices they made long before they ever heard of Barack Obama. As to amnesty, the majority of blacks aren't competing with illegals for jobs and the ones that are know that their choices, not Obama, are what caused them to be in that position."

and that was shot down. long ago.

Hahaha.

So you know what blacks think and know? Prove it.

This is an issue that needs to be addressed and not swept under the dirty rug any longer. How did obama get so many Blacks to support him with unemployment for blacks at 14.1% and obama's giving amnesty to so many illegal immigrates adding more people allowed to work in the U.S.?
I'LL SAY IT, IT'S BECAUSE HE'S BLACK. there is no other explanation for it.

Damn, are you serious?

Watch this short clip, should answer your question:

Original Obamaphone Lady: Obama Voter Says Vote for Obama because he gives a free Phone

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tpAOwJvTOio]Original Obamaphone Lady: Obama Voter Says Vote for Obama because he gives a free Phone - YouTube[/ame]

Republicans repeatedly post these "look how dumb black people are" videos and then wonder why blacks won't vote for them

No you said that, that would be your opinion. What I would be pointing out if I was using that video would be that she is one of those the world owes me everything people and that she cares nothing about where the money comes from to pay for her free stuff.

My argument from post #87:

"Easy. Blacks know that a big part of that 14.1% is based off of choices they made long before they ever heard of Barack Obama. As to amnesty, the majority of blacks aren't competing with illegals for jobs and the ones that are know that their choices, not Obama, are what caused them to be in that position."

and that was shot down. long ago.

Hahaha.

So you know what blacks think and know? Prove it.

Yes I know what some blacks think because it's what we talk about when the family get's together or I go to my uncle and aunts home.

Damn, are you serious?

Watch this short clip, should answer your question:

Original Obamaphone Lady: Obama Voter Says Vote for Obama because he gives a free Phone

Original Obamaphone Lady: Obama Voter Says Vote for Obama because he gives a free Phone - YouTube

Republicans repeatedly post these "look how dumb black people are" videos and then wonder why blacks won't vote for them

No you said that, that would be your opinion. What I would be pointing out if I was using that video would be that she is one of those the world owes me everything people and that she cares nothing about where the money comes from to pay for her free stuff.

There is a whole string of "black people are dumb" videos. You have posted most of them

No wonder blacks want nothing to do with Republucans

This is an issue that needs to be addressed and not swept under the dirty rug any longer. How did obama get so many Blacks to support him with unemployment for blacks at 14.1% and obama's giving amnesty to so many illegal immigrates adding more people allowed to work in the U.S.?

Of course a lot of blacks voted for him because he was black. A lot of white votes voted against him for the same reason. A lot of white folks probably voted for Romney for the oole reason he was white.

You're surprised by this?

There is a whole string of "black people are dumb" videos. You have posted most of them

No wonder blacks want nothing to do with Republucans

Do you have proof it was a Republican that created the video? Could it have been a democrat that would love nothing better than make Republicans look racist? They've used deception as far back as LBJ, NOTHING NEW.

Of course a lot of blacks voted for him because he was black. A lot of white votes voted against him for the same reason. A lot of white folks probably voted for Romney for the oole reason he was white.

You're surprised by this?
No not a lot of whites, I'm not naive as you to think race was the only issue with a lot of whites obama's failure had more to do with that than anything else. But yes some whites it was about race.

Here so the racist will not side track the thread with their racist little rants.

How did obama get so many Blacks to support him with unemployment for blacks at 14.1% and obama's giving amnesty to so many illegal immigrates adding more people allowed to work in the U.S.?

Because THEY FUCKING FELT LIKE VOTING FOR HIM

You are the one injecting skin color. What damn difference does it make? Maybe they're all racist like you?

Get over it dude. We have real problems in this country so focus your energy on them instead.
clap2.gif

Here so the racist will not side track the thread with their racist little rants.

How did obama get so many Blacks to support him with unemployment for blacks at 14.1% and obama's giving amnesty to so many illegal immigrates adding more people allowed to work in the U.S.?

Because THEY FUCKING FELT LIKE VOTING FOR HIM

You are the one injecting skin color. What damn difference does it make? Maybe they're all racist like you?

Get over it dude. We have real problems in this country so focus your energy on them instead.
clap2.gif

nothing to add posts makes you look stupid repeated nothing to add post makes you look trollish and jake starkey

Please - Let us try to see reality when it comes to history and how this 'race' thing evolved. The civil rights movement was fought by many - blacks and whites. It was long overdue and this country has come a long way. The republicans fought for it, TOO - TRUTH!

However, if you study your history you will see that the Democrats barred the success of civil rights because they wanted it to WAIT until they were in power so they can take the political stance that only Democrats cared about the civil right issue. Johnson got into power and then stops barring the success and he is in ON RECORD QUOTING: “Now we will get those ******* to vote for us for next 200 years.”

Martin Luther King was a ‘card carrying’ Republican. He believed in self-responsibility and not relying on the government – HOW DID THAT MESSAGE GET LOST?

Because you guys stop short of calling them "lazy slave *******" at every opportunity.

Plus, they think the democrat party aligns with their views better.

Last edited:
OK - let me go slower for you - it was a DEMOCRAT that made the statement. It was DEMOCRATS that delayed the success of the civil right movement. It is DEMOCRATS that want the plantation DEPENDENCY of the black citizens to STAY IN POWER. Get it!

95% of blacks supported Obama in the Democratic Primary in 2008. There is most certainly a racial component involved in their support of him. Anyone who denies this is purposely sticking their head in the sand. It is, however, certainly not the only reason.

Kerry and Gore got 95% of the black vote as well. Seriously this isnt that complicated to understand. Blacks tend to run with the dems period. The number don't change.

Sure, yes, some voted because he was black, Just like some voted for Mccain or Romney because he was white. Thats always going to happen in anything. That doesn't mean Obama got 95% because he is black. Thats stupid and makes you look stupid.

No they didn't both got 90%

No kerry got 94% last I saw...gore got in the 90's.
regardless blacks vote dem, and obama got most of them because he is a dem.

You once again show how stupid you are. This is a meaningless issue.

Every election how many have we had since 2008 with a black president?
So race was what got obama the election?

OMG you literally are this stupid. What about Kerry and Gore got 95% of the black vote as well don't you understand?

Wrong I posted a link earlier showing both got 90%
However what was the unemployment rate for blacks when Kerry and Gore was running?
Which is the issue that you are side tracking.

Its an irrelevant issue red.,

Here's the broken record explanation; During the past 30 years Black people have been voting democrat in high percentages. Why some people like you are "upset" about a few more percentage points for Obama than say, Dukakis, is beyond me.
Obama 2008: 95%
Kerry 2004: 88%
Gore: 90%
Clinton ("the first Black President"): 84%
Dukakis: 89%
Mondale:91%
Carter:83%

It's funny and pretty pathetic to see this "white male rage" about "the Blacks" voting for the Black guy. It's actually pretty fucking stupid and it demonstrates the mindset of some people state the above. Do you think that "the Blacks" would have voted for Herman "the Blacks are brainwashed" Cainover Hillary Clinton? Did all of "the Blacks" leave the democrat party and become republicans so they could vote for Herman "the Blacks are brainwashed" Cain? How about Allen "the Blacks are on the democrat plantation" West vs Joe Biden, do you think that "the Blacks" would vote for West over Biden? :lol:
In short, they don't like the fucking attitudes many of the white republican males have towards "the Blacks". You think that Blacks want to vote for the party of those cocksuckers hannity and limbaugh, as well as cunningham, levin, boortz and savage? :lol:

"The Blacks" weren't the only ones who voted for "the Blacks" in large margins, this trend will be the future of this country as long as some of the most vocal white male and female bigots, as well as some of their minority dolts like sowell, peterson, cain, and west, in the republican party keep spewing their bigot generalizations and statements. Happy reading:
Multi-American : How black, Latino and Asian American voters delivered Obama's victory | 89.3 KPCC
the majority of my Asian brothers and sisters didn't vote for your party in this election either. What does that tell you? Do you think that "the Asians voted for Obama because he is Black." . Do you think that "the Asians voted for Obama because they wanted the 'free stuff' and 'Obama phones'? What about "the Jews"? What about "the Latinos"?

I think they are starting to see what some of the republican motherfuckers are about..........

Can you address this without your emotional racist tone?
How about that 14.1% unemployment for blacks and the amnesty executive order signed by obama. That should have taken support from him.

Why do you think that"the Blacks" should be as xenophobic and biased as some white republican bigots? When you have assholes like colter, hannity, limbaugh, levin, savage, and some of those Tea Party idiots setting their bigoted and insulting tone for your party, what do you expect? :)

Here's the broken record explanation; During the past 30 years Black people have been voting democrat in high percentages. Why some people like you are "upset" about a few more percentage points for Obama than say, Dukakis, is beyond me.
Obama 2008: 95%
Kerry 2004: 88%
Gore: 90%
Dukakis: 89%
Mondale:91%
Carter:83%

It's funny and pretty pathetic to see this "white male rage" about "the Blacks" voting for the Black guy. It's actually pretty fucking stupid and it demonstrates the mindset of some people state the above. Do you think that "the Blacks" would have voted for Herman "the Blacks are brainwashed" Cainover Hillary Clinton? Did all of "the Blacks" leave the democrat party and become republicans so they could vote for Herman "the Blacks are brainwashed" Cain? How about Allen "the Blacks are on the democrat plantation" West vs Joe Biden, do you think that "the Blacks" would vote for West over Biden? :lol:
In short, they don't like the fucking attitudes many of the white republican males have towards "the Blacks". You think that Blacks want to vote for the party of those cocksuckers hannity and limbaugh, as well as cunningham, levin, boortz and savage? :lol:

"The Blacks" weren't the only ones who voted for "the Blacks" in large margins, this trend will be the future of this country as long as some of the most vocal white male and female bigots, as well as some of their minority dolts like sowell, peterson, cain, and west, in the republican party keep spewing their bigot generalizations and statements. Happy reading:
Multi-American : How black, Latino and Asian American voters delivered Obama's victory | 89.3 KPCC
the majority of my Asian brothers and sisters didn't vote for your party in this election either. What does that tell you? Do you think that "the Asians voted for Obama because he is Black." . Do you think that "the Asians voted for Obama because they wanted the 'free stuff' and 'Obama phones'? What about "the Jews"? What about "the Latinos"?

I think they are starting to see what some of the republican motherfuckers are about..........

Can you address this without your emotional racist tone?
How about that 14.1% unemployment for blacks and the amnesty executive order signed by obama. That should have taken support from him.

Why do you think that"the Blacks" should be as xenophobic and biased as some white republican bigots? When you have assholes like colter, hannity, limbaugh, levin, savage, and some of those Tea Party idiots setting their bigoted and insulting tone for your party, what do you expect? :)
Why would any group of people vote for someone when their demographics unemployment numbers are at 14.1% and the one that they voted for gave amnesty to millions of new job seekers in a limited jobs market?

OMG you literally are this stupid. What about Kerry and Gore got 95% of the black vote as well don't you understand?

Wrong I posted a link earlier showing both got 90%
However what was the unemployment rate for blacks when Kerry and Gore was running?
Which is the issue that you are side tracking.

Its an irrelevant issue red.,

90% of those who voted is not the same as 95% of those who voted.
Exactly what number is 90% how many blacks voted Is that 90% of 10 blacks 100 blacks 100 blacks?

Forum List

Back