Someone Tell Us

Assuming Marianne is telling the truth, she absolutely was a victim. Newt cheated on her, and not only failed to support her during her illness but took positive steps that may have damaged her health (Marianne Gingrich ABC interview: Newt 'has answers to give' - Emily Schultheis - POLITICO.com).

Both of these things are a betrayal of trust. I think "victim" is a perfectly accurate way of describing her, again assuming that her story is essentially accurate.

A real victim would be Mary Jo Kopechne. And if Democrats weren't such disingenuous assholes, they would know the difference between a faux victim and a real victim.

That's why I never ever voted for Ted Kennedy.

Maybe so, but you sure did kiss his fat ass for many years. And don't even bother denying it either. Because I know you Democrat Dummies better than you know yourselves.

Ok, so a victim of infidelity. I see that, I thought perhaps I missed something.

Unfortunately society doesn't treat infidelity with the seriousness it deserves thus Marianne G ends up looking like the bitter ex wife who won't just get over already. That being said, as much as I empathize with her plight, I am not sure I understand her need to go public at this time.

I wonder who Bill Clinton is bangin these days.

Slick Willy's only banging luddly.neddite these days. luddly been Willy's bitch for years now. Even wears a blue dress for em like ole Lewinsky did. Creepy shit. Real creepy. :)

A real victim would be Mary Jo Kopechne. And if Democrats weren't such disingenuous assholes, they would know the difference between a faux victim and a real victim.

Maybe so, but you sure did kiss his fat ass for many years. And don't even bother denying it either. Because I know you Democrat Dummies better than you know yourselves.

And how, pray tell, did I do that? Be very specific in your proof....Coward.

Slick Willy's only banging luddly.neddite these days. luddly been Willy's bitch for years now. Even wears a blue dress for em like ole Lewinsky did. Creepy shit. Real creepy. :)

You sure like to make up sex fantasies about other posters....does it help pass the time while bunkering up?

And how, pray tell, did I do that? Be very specific in your proof....Coward.

Stop being a lying douche. You're a Democrat Dummy, so of course you worshipped Ted Kennedy. Try being honest for once.

You sure like to make up sex fantasies about other posters....does it help pass the time while bunkering up?

Still pissy over Rachel Maddcow,Ravi,and Jillian not inviting you to join their threesome? Jeeze, get over it already. I told you you'll probably have to pay. So get a damn job you lazy Dummy.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back