Somebody has got to tell Trump, the tan ain't workin LOLOLOLO

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
571e69941900002e0056c24e.jpg

I know you white people as much as the white skin gives you a heads up in the country, love to pink it up a bit, but the Donald here looks like a lobster waiting to be boiled by the rich. Please inform the white man, the tan ain't workin.

I know you white people as much as the white skin gives you a heads up in the country, love to pink it up a bit, but the Donald here looks like a lobster waiting to be boiled by the rich. Please inform the white man, the tan ain't workin.

So you look like the asshole for buying in.

Isn't it just as offensive to criticize the facial features of white male candidates as it is to criticize the permanent tan of the current president? Double standard anyone?

Trump is so egotistical that he wakes up, looks in the mirror, looks at his tan, looks at his hair, and says, "Boom! Perfect."

I know you white people as much as the white skin gives you a heads up in the country

Are you sure it isn't having dark skin that fills you with rage? Is your rage actually against other dark people and the fact they generally prefer to live of white taxpayers? Is the fact you cannot get a tan a source of psychological pain?

I know you white people as much as the white skin gives you a heads up in the country

Are you sure it isn't having dark skin that fills you with rage? Is your rage actually against other dark people and the fact they generally prefer to live of white taxpayers? Is the fact you cannot get a tan a source of psychological pain?
Rage? For calling out a white man, that looks like a lobster? Com'on, you mean to tell me that look he has is a normality for you mop heads? Okay

So you look like the asshole for buying in.

The way this guy is looking, this so called billionaire....my ass ho looks better than that, want to see?

Being tanned --- a real tan, not this orange make-up shit he puts on --- is supposed to be a sign of the wealthy. The idea is, you don't have to work, so you can just sit around in the sun all day. That's apparently what he's going for with the tangerine look.

---- Which is appropriate for a spoiled-rich fuck who's never held an actual job in his life.

In an earlier time it was the opposite -- being tanned meant you had to work outside at manual labor and thus were "lower class", so the rich would be all pale.

Being tanned --- a real tan, not this orange make-up shit he puts on --- is supposed to be a sign of the wealthy. The idea is, you don't have to work, so you can just sit around in the sun all day. That's apparently what he's going for with the tangerine look.

---- Which is appropriate for a spoiled-rich fuck who's never held an actual job in his life.

In an earlier time it was the opposite -- being tanned meant you had to work outside at manual labor and thus were "lower class", so the rich would be all pale.

Look, I'm a woman of color and I don't get the tanned thing at all. I see my co workers come to work so red, so much in pain...it actually scares me....because everybody ignores it like its normal?????? This one chic started peeling and I'm like, are you okay? None the less, Trump's look isn't healthy, isn't cute and yes, he looks just like an orangutan on steroids....but thanks for the lesson, I get it. Interesting to say the least.

Look, I'm a woman of color and I don't get the tanned thing at all. I see my co workers come to work so red, so much in pain...it actually scares me....because everybody ignores it like its normal?????? This one chic started peeling and I'm like, are you okay? None the less, Trump's look isn't healthy, isn't cute and yes, he looks just like an orangutan on steroids....but thanks for the lesson, I get it. Interesting to say the least.

Peeling is actually kinda fun. It's the burn that hurts but only overnight.

Peeling is actually kinda fun. It's the burn that hurts but only overnight.

All I recall was this skin peeling over all over her shoulders and face...I was actually afraid for this girl and everyone act like it was no big deal.....needless to say, its clearly a fair skinned issue.....nuf said.

Forum List

Back