Somebody has got to tell Trump, the tan ain't workin LOLOLOLO

That's not a white man. That's an orange-a-tan.

glad to see you support racist by condoning the OP stereotype for races. You're a sellout coward.

6_uncf_black_vertical.jpg
How in the fuck am I being racist by calling out Trump for having a fucked up tan? You real racist just need a ally, eh?

Trump is so egotistical that he wakes up, looks in the mirror, looks at his tan, looks at his hair, and says, "Boom! Perfect."

I see you kiss the ass of the racist OP and became his bitch. Stop holding his balls BOY!

White people are wierd....I call out black people that sell out all the time, especially Carson and new nigga on CNN...all you white people jumped down my throat....now because some random white guy agrees with me, that Donald Dumb has a fucked up tan, he's now a sell out and a racist like me?????Do you over paid, over worked nuts ever venture outside the peanut jar for fuckin air???

Trump is so egotistical that he wakes up, looks in the mirror, looks at his tan, looks at his hair, and says, "Boom! Perfect."

I see you kiss the ass of the racist OP and became his bitch. Stop holding his balls BOY!

White people are wierd....I call out black people that sell out all the time, especially Carson and new nigga on CNN...all you white people jumped down my throat....now because some random white guy agrees with me, that Donald Dumb has a fucked up tan, he's now a sell out and a racist like me?????Do you over paid, over worked nuts ever venture outside the peanut jar for fuckin air???

That assclown is Troll Number One. Nobody reads his shit. Put him on Iggy. He ain't worth anybody's time.

Forum List

Back