Some Of Our Colleges Are Unsafe And This Must Stop

They cancelled the event over safety concerns and are working with police to reschedule her appearance to a place and time that they can secure for everyone's safety. If you are truly worried about campus security and safety you should applaud this move that ensures free speech to all.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/04/19/us/berkeley-ann-coulter-speech-canceled.html?_r=0
Why would there be safety concerns?

Pretty much an admission these Fascist fucks are violent.

(cue Fox News doom music)

EEK! HIPPIES!

EEK! HOMOS!

EEK! MUSLIMS!

EEK! NEGROES!

Don't you tards get tired of having to change your pants every five minutes? Seriously.

EEK! HIPPIES!

EEK! HOMOS!

EEK! MUSLIMS!

EEK! NEGROES!

Don't you tards get tired of having to change your pants every five minutes? Seriously.

Speaking of liberal heads exploding.... and in chimes poopy pants boy. Let you out of your rubber room for the day did they?

:lmao:

She is serious. Liberals think that shit matters in their battle. I just dish what is served by others.

So tell me, how is her religion or sex life relevant to speaking at the school?

It's not. Penelope was just trying to be a cyber bully with her juvenile bullshit so I took it to the appropriate conclusion.

She is a hypocrite and hates liberals, and she has no right flaunting her hate speech at a college.

Fer fucks sake, when did critical thought go so dangerously MIA at our universities? Who took it hostage? I used to be pretty sympathetic to certain social causes, but utilizing this kind of rhetoric and fascist behaviour will turn me right off to any cause you're selling.

I'm no fan of Ann Coulter, but so what, if she is a hypocrite and hates liberals? Stop acting like a fucking snowflake and challenge her ideas. Don't agree? Cogently debate the point instead of yelling down/banning the opposition/rioting. Calling it 'hate speech' is simply your projection. You know what people look like when they act this way? Toddlers. Fucking full-grown toddlers.

These institutions should sack up and restore some fucking dignity. If someone doesn't like an invited speaker, here's a thought: they can choose to not attend! Any violence should not be tolerated and instead be met with instant arrest and expulsion.

It is free speech to call hate-speech hate-speech. They are exercising their 1st amendment rights very loudly. That is what cons don't like, they don't like how it looks whenever someone who puts out their worldview is so forcefully opposed.

They want to shut up the protesters, like drumpf. Suck the pipe because nobody is going to shut up. Don't like it? Find your blanky and your safe space. It's going to be a bumpy ride.

OMG, you're adorable. :itsok:

No one gave you authority to deem anything hate speech. It comes from your own self importance and nothing more. Exercising 1st amendment rights is one thing. Using violence to supplement it will always do the complete opposite of its intended purpose. This is a simple concept for which the 'educated' are sounding pretty childish these days.

I don't care what you want to say, but when you use violence to back it up, you make it meaningless. I don't say this as a Dem or Rep, but as a male: people who use these tactics are weak as fuck. Weak little tyrants with nothing but their impotent threats to carry them through the rest of their miserable days. Life's too short to give such nonsense even a second glance.

Then just cry about it. Your faux self importance is sad, just sad as drumpf-turd would say.

One more time Percy, it is free speech to call hate-speech hate-speech. Yes the person calling it that is free to say that. Or do you want to deny them their free speech on subjects you choose.

I am adorable but I'm only interested in women, sorry. You'll have to get your man fix at your usual haunts.

Aww, now you're just being a fucking bore. No need to bring up Orange, dumb-dumb. He's not the topic of conversation here, and it's irrelevant deflection. Focus, princess, I don't like you that way. I couldn't help but notice you completely avoided most of my comment, namely the violence aspect. What say you about that? Condone or oppose?

You can spout something is 'hate speech' until you're blue in the face. It doesn't mean anyone is paying attention or even listening to your ravings. That's not political - it's simply spotting a naive, self-righteous prick when I see one.

EEK! HIPPIES!

EEK! HOMOS!

EEK! MUSLIMS!

EEK! NEGROES!

I don't fear all those groups you attempted to say that I do. What I disagree with are:
Lazy dope smokers.
Gay Pride parades.
Terrorist attacks.
Black Lives Matter cop killers.

EEK! HIPPIES!

EEK! HOMOS!

EEK! MUSLIMS!

EEK! NEGROES!

I don't fear all those groups you attempted to say that I do. What I disagree with are:
Lazy dope smokers.
Gay Pride parades.
Terrorist attacks.
Black Lives Matter cop killers.

That one's completely lost it. He hasn't been the same since his girl lost.

Recently Ann Coulter was told that she cannot give a speech at UC Berkley. This is the same school that allowed protesters to prevent Milo from giving a speech on campus a couple of months ago

The four core values of the Democrats on display yet again...

1. STEALING
2. LYING
3. HATING
4. DISCRIMINATING

The Regressive Left is terrified that they'll lose their stranglehold on the minds of our kids.

There's no other reasonable explanation for this anti-American authoritarianism.

Yeah. Ann Coulter never gets to say whats on her mind. She has been stifled by lefties for years.
College students never get a chance to hear what she has to say. Snowflake douche bags like you are utterly terrified that she might convince someone of something.

Fuck Ann Coulter. And here's what Carlin thought about your society and its political system.

I love the way snowflakes are proud to admit they openly oppose freedom of speech. As far as I'm concerned, they all deserve a good beating.

The tolerant, rational right has spoken.

Tomi Lahren was fired from her job because she believes in a woman's right of reproductive choice. Another example of right wing tolerance.

Who the fuck is Tomi Lahren???

Do a search on youTube. She's the latest rage among the right-wing lituratti.

The Regressive Left is terrified that they'll lose their stranglehold on the minds of our kids. There's no other reasonable explanation for this anti-American authoritarianism..
Yeah. Ann Coulter never gets to say whats on her mind. She has been stifled by lefties for years.
College students never get a chance to hear what she has to say. Snowflake douche bags like you are utterly terrified that she might convince someone of something.
That's exactly what they're afraid of.

I talk like that to the people who deserve it. She fucking went there, I just dished it right back at her.
If my language causes you distress turn off the internet.

What is sad is you derps are serious while I'm laughing my ass off at the entire exchange.

For the love of god DON'T STOP! :popcorn:
She is serious. Liberals think that shit matters in their battle. I just dish what is served by others.

So tell me, how is her religion or sex life relevant to speaking at the school?

It's not. Penelope was just trying to be a cyber bully with her juvenile bullshit so I took it to the appropriate conclusion.

She is a hypocrite and hates liberals, and she has no right flaunting her hate speech at a college.

Fer fucks sake, when did critical thought go so dangerously MIA at our universities? Who took it hostage? I used to be pretty sympathetic to certain social causes, but utilizing this kind of rhetoric and fascist behaviour will turn me right off to any cause you're selling.

I'm no fan of Ann Coulter, but so what, if she is a hypocrite and hates liberals? Stop acting like a fucking snowflake and challenge her ideas. Don't agree? Cogently debate the point instead of yelling down/banning the opposition/rioting. Calling it 'hate speech' is simply your projection. You know what people look like when they act this way? Toddlers. Fucking full-grown toddlers.

These institutions should sack up and restore some fucking dignity. If someone doesn't like an invited speaker, here's a thought: they can choose to not attend! Any violence should not be tolerated and instead be met with instant arrest and expulsion.

It is free speech to call hate-speech hate-speech. They are exercising their 1st amendment rights very loudly. That is what cons don't like, they don't like how it looks whenever someone who puts out their worldview is so forcefully opposed.

They want to shut up the protesters, like drumpf. Suck the pipe because nobody is going to shut up. Don't like it? Find your blanky and your safe space. It's going to be a bumpy ride.

Beating people up is not "exercising your free speech," you Nazi thug.

You should shut our fucking yap before you do your cause further damage. All you're doing is showing everyone what a bunch of despicable douche bags the people in your movement are.

Forum List

Back